• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Currently missing from the roster:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fuck hell no
do you even know what that fucking bug is? Let alone how dangerous it is. Bite is so painful you could literally die from it if one's body is weak enough. Very aggressive too. That beast is no joke unlike everything else shown in the screenshots for this game

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
Fuck hell no
do you even know what that fucking bug is? Let alone how dangerous it is. Bite is so painful you could literally die from it if one's body is weak enough. Very aggressive too. That beast is no joke unlike everything else shown in the screenshots for this game
You know what they say, uhh something about the thrill of danger turning you on. Added giant centipede to todo list /s

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
You know what they say, uhh something about the thrill of danger turning you on. Added giant centipede to todo list /s
Even venom and bite and the entire sexual niche aside the legs are like and pretty much are needles. Hurts just having move on skin.
As for the bite... the bite is one of the if not the most painful bite in the insect kingdom and it is aggressive. Bastard can kill cliche standard pets. There is known case of one swallowed by a snake and killed the snake by eating it's way out but granted it also died. There are professionals that would rather have black widows or scorpions crawl over them then this thing. Fucker is a guaranteed bite or more like biteS

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
Do remember rule to follow the forum rules. I know reading can be hard, but it's literally the first one on the list.

Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
  • This includes trolling/personal attacks/kink-shaming; this applies to both other users as well as creators
How many people gotta go "ew bug game have bug?" before we can start reporting them?

Kajirity

Aug 19, 2017
Welp i enjoy this way to much, oh well. Question are you planning on adding any other beasties, If not will you make another version with a large... uh... cast?

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Not bad for a flash game. Pretty clear it is only starting. Some things should be made more clear or obvious. Only thing I cant figure out is what the green bar on the bottom does if anything and if food actually does anything cause it dont seem to

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
I have a single but very important suggestion to make: could you give us an option to remove her panties?
its really bothersome to see them hanging between her legs.

Also, i like the new changes! i am excited to try it out!

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
Hmm still some crashes after you play with it enough, great concept
Could you tell me what you did before it crashes? Would be great if you have the error message too

I cant figure out is what the green bar on the bottom does if anything and if food actually does anything cause it dont seem to
The small bottom bar just indicates what her belly is filled with, green = insects, orange = food, white = water or something. Food doesn't do anything aside from filling her belly (for those who like to feed cute girls)

I have a single but very important suggestion to make: could you give us an option to remove her panties?
I' m sorry but this will require me to re-render the hundreds of renders I made of Tama :(

• Sad
Reactions: magfan2255

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
Love the concept and the art of this game. It would be nice instead of the aftermarket where you can buy giant insects, to breed the insects that you catch where overtime become bigger and bigger.
Then make them breed with the girl and make hybrid insects.
What is a hybrid insect if I may ask?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes