VN Ren'Py Only I Have Skills [v1.00] [Orangelo]

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Ok these "updates" need to be on a seperate thread; not only is this story completly different to the other one but it doesn't even feature the same protagonist

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Sometimes the mods decide to bundle 2 completly different games into 1 thread. Reporting it doesn't work either since I guess it is intended to be this way.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Is there a particular reason why we aren't making separate threads for these separate games? Even if it was a sequel, we usually still make separate threads.
Sometimes the mods decide to bundle 2 completly different games into 1 thread. Reporting it doesn't work either since I guess it is intended to be this way.
There's obviously no reason other than No mods / uploaders are willing to do the work, more threads = more obligations.
I bet Furry Bara Magical Academy would get its own thread if you make consistent "Requests", instead of complaining here.
There's exception, I got rejected once, but I think that's just one mod. If it's all-mighty BaasB should be totally green.
---------------------
Edit: I made a request, let's see how it goes.

Last edited:

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
There's obviously no reason other than No mods / uploaders are willing to do the work, more threads = more obligations.
I bet Furry Bara Magical Academy would get its own thread if you make consistent "Requests", instead of complaining here.
There's exception, I got rejected once, but I think that's just one mod. If it's all-mighty BaasB should be totally green.
---------------------
Edit: I made a request, let's see how it goes.
I don't only "complain" here i made several requests to the mods. Explained why i think games should be seperated and provided evidence with links etc.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I don't only "complain" here i made several requests to the mods. Explained why i think games should be seperated and provided evidence with links etc.
Did they reply to you with reasons at all?
Stupid question (since the game is "finished"), but do we have top/dominant mc scenes?
If you mean Only I have Skills, MC is totally a Bottom but can be dominant as power bottom.

Reactions: Sant3224
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes