VN Ren'Py Only I Have Skills [v1.00] [Orangelo]

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
He does look similar to werewolf Logan
He does looks like Logan color template with Caleb's character, agree with nackedsnake
Lol He IS (supposed to be) Logan, The other is the Artist's Persona OC.
In fact, he did write
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK:
He made quite a few fan arts of LD, some are self-insert like the one I showed, you can check his twitter if you are interested.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's actually amazing that LD inspired so many game devs and artists.
Best Wishes to this Guran and his Debut in the new project.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hey Folks, looks like the first 2 links for Windows don't seem to work.
And the other two keep activating my anti-virus...

Any chance someone can upload the 1.0 ver of OIHS to MEGA or something? Much appreciated!
YOU can just download it from , the latest version is actually 1.01
Also, common knowledge:
  • Use Ad blocker before downloading from any host.
  • Identify why your anti-virus is triggered.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Lol, the dev released a new WIP game

Which is an FVN happens in the same universe as OIHS
It appears He is NOT Burnt out, but rather have no idea how to continue OIHS (As he stated at the End of the game :KEK: )

NAURISM

Jan 3, 2022
mess

Edit: So he made new sprites for that game, only for them to be replaced by guran's eventually... Eh?? And honestly I vastly prefer his style.
Whatever, not that I'm consuming his stuff anymore anyway.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
If you wished to tryout his newest game here ;)
FBMA 0.2 Android
FBMA 0.2 Mac
FBMA 0.2 PC
Lol, It's just like a Cheap Fan-fic of OIHS, the writing is very Cheesy and Cringe, the setting is the most the boring kind of "isekai school fantasy".
I guess the dev just want to fan-fic his own creation with no string attached.
Won't complain if the sex is hot tho :p

superlow

Aug 28, 2018
Yeah, my first thought when i saw it was he really wanted to do the school scene but got tired of waiting for all the story he had been doing to get to that point and just said fuck it, totally not cannon time.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Yeah, my first thought when i saw it was he really wanted to do the school scene but got tired of waiting for all the story he had been doing to get to that point and just said fuck it, totally not cannon time.
Funny thing is it's actually can be "Cannon", since the OIHS Protagonist disappeared, he can return later as another love interest or an antagonist.
That's why I'm quite surprised how cheesy / fanfic this one is.

superlow

Aug 28, 2018
Funny thing is it's actually can be "Cannon", since the OIHS Protagonist disappeared, he can return later as another love interest or an antagonist.
That's why I'm quite surprised how cheesy / fanfic this one is.
Honestly never finished playing OIHS since i was waiting for all the final event stuff to get put in so it wouldn't kill saves or w/e and then just never got around to it. Knowing mc in that is gone at the end makes more sense now as to how this is canon even if it feels kinda weird to have a whole new mc for this now. I've been waiting for more updates before i start either of his new games but idk, i really just want more macon or w/e the butler's name was again.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Honestly never finished playing OIHS since i was waiting for all the final event stuff to get put in so it wouldn't kill saves or w/e and then just never got around to it. Knowing mc in that is gone at the end makes more sense now as to how this is canon even if it feels kinda weird to have a whole new mc for this now. I've been waiting for more updates before i start either of his new games but idk, i really just want more macon or w/e the butler's name was again.
Oh don't get me wrong, I meant it "Can" be the case, "If" the dev go into that direction.
And apologise for hving spoiled it for you

Just got a response from the Dev, FBMA and OIHS are not related, just happens in the same universe. So just like your initial thought.
Also, There'll be a long while before the continuation of OIHS, given the dev is working on 2 projects now, if you are waiting for more OIHS, better to forget about it at the moment.
If you just want more Makon, maybe he'll be in FBMA, since it's kinda a fanfic ;)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
FBMA 0.4 Android
FBMA 0.4 Mac
FBMA 0.4 PC
Thanks for the share.

I'm quite disappointed by Guran's arts. They are so bland, thin, one dimensional and boring, feel like AI arts that all drawing has the same face / posture / colouring.
I ironically think Orange's arts for OIHS have more charm, althogh not as "proper arts" as Guran's.

Reactions: Kinzinho

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Is there a particular reason why we aren't making separate threads for these separate games? Even if it was a sequel, we usually still make separate threads.

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
People are voting for the worst character for some reason the ugly pig. Clearly someone is fudging the results or something

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes