VN Ren'Py Only I Have Skills [v1.00] [Orangelo]

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
This update is the first that tears me because do I want two incredible undeniably useful skills at the cost of a happy family or do I not want them and pray for another chance....and I can't not to that guy, he's sacrificed so much I can't D:

deadeater

Dec 25, 2019
1.00 PATCH NOTES

STUDY
  • End the timer here and proceed to the conclusion of the Heist arc (I... still don't know how I'm going to implement the Timer system... Hmm, will figure that out eventually).

Build 1.00
mega
mega
mega

Also
He planning to make a new game too

Last edited:

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
STUDY
  • End the timer here and proceed to the conclusion of the Heist arc (I... still don't know how I'm going to implement the Timer system... Hmm, will figure that out eventually).
Also
He planning to make a new game too
Just what someone with a single line of patch notes for their new update should be doing... Hopefully based on the pace of OIHS, none of you trust that new game to get going quickly, because it won't! :sneaky:
Thanks for the upload.

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Just what someone with a single line of patch notes for their new update should be doing... Hopefully based on the pace of OIHS, none of you trust that new game to get going quickly, because it won't! :sneaky:
Thanks for the upload.
Wait wut?! Why would he make a new one when he hasn't even gotten to the half way point on this one?! I say that because we've yet to even see the school that's been mentioned the MC is going SO many times

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Ok I haven't gotten far in this new update but I found all 3 key pieces and when we reunite the game acts as if I only found 1 and not only that but the entire event of the previous update act as if it never happened. Can anyone explain this to me, because I'll stop here if this is a mistake and I'll wait until it gets fixed but if it's intentional then why did I have to do everything else?
*EDIT* IMPORTANT for those who have already did everything during the heist you HAVE to go back and do EVERYTHING again. Yeah go and find every single key and do every event because the game won't count any key gotten prior to this update.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OnlyIHaveSkills-1.00
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Wait wut?! Why would he make a new one when he hasn't even gotten to the half way point on this one?! I say that because we've yet to even see the school that's been mentioned the MC is going SO many times
It's Hiatus/Burnout without saying he going into Hiatus/Burnout.
Judging from the arts of his "New Project", I think he found a dev partner, at least artist.
That's why he abandoned paused OIHS. It's kinda forcefully interrupted (Like all of sudden it's volume 1)

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
I wouldn't know, you'd have to ask the dev. Nackedsnake probably has the best theory though:

It's Hiatus/Burnout without saying he going into Hiatus/Burnout.
Judging from the arts of his "New Project", I think he found a dev partner, at least artist.
That's why he abandoned paused OIHS. It's kinda forcefully interrupted (Like all of sudden it's volume 1)
I don't know if it's hiatus/burnout; after the shit the dev pulled for *two* months, just going "kekw no update this month, THANKS FOR THE MONEY SUCKERS!" and also having beyond pitiful updates that would make even the Lilith's Throne dev cringe, I have little to no faith in their next game.

Reactions: LeperDrag

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
He's making a new game when he's essentially neglecting this one? This is why im very selective on who i sub to on patreon.
Yeah, it's never a good look when you literally put out nothing for 2 months (and still charged people for it!), put out barely anything the last YEAR or so, and now you abruptly end the game, call it "volume 1" out of nowhere to "shelf" it, and talk about a second game. Like, bruh.

• Haha
Reactions: Icekingchernobog
Aug 2, 2019
Yeah, it's never a good look when you literally put out nothing for 2 months (and still charged people for it!), put out barely anything the last YEAR or so, and now you abruptly end the game, call it "volume 1" out of nowhere to "shelf" it, and talk about a second game. Like, bruh.
God this is giving me Blackgate vibes again. A fucking shame cause i did find IOHS entertaining. Man was is really playing the long game and hopefully folks on his patreon light his ass on fire for this BS.

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
A fucking shame cause i did find IOHS entertaining.
I did too, and then you get to the town and it's like "okay is this ever getting more than one option update per patch?".
So much of it feels unpolished and unfinished, it's unbelievable for him to claim "volume 1 is done".

Man was is really playing the long game and hopefully folks on his patreon light his ass on fire for this BS.
What I've found for whatever reason is the bad ones (OIHS, Lilith's Throne, etc) just cultivates this mass of people who white knights them or just refuses to let anyone say anything bad, while the good ones (Lustful Desires is my main go-to) just constantly gets shat on. Not to mention the ridiculously low entry price point Hyao has set for LD, at ONE MEASLY DOLLAR A MONTH, and people just vilified him over nothing, which, shockingly, causes stress, anxiety, and ultimately, burnout, which leads to less quality content which leads to more entitled people getting pissy at him; an absolutely vicious Ouroborus.
I wish people could just realize which devs are the fucking scumbags and go after them, instead of upsetting the good ones. Why OIHS isn't getting absolutely decimated for its ridiculous lack of content in patches and had TWO MONTHS SKIPPED is just absolutely beyond me.

PTHemlock

Jul 13, 2020
popping in to ask if Zad is cockblocking the entire "volume 1" cause if so, I dunno why the author even bothered to commission a cum sprite...

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
If you don't think it's worth supporting, then don't. Yeah delays are annoying but he's atleast been upfront about it. He's in school and making this game is not his full time job. Life happens. He's said in advance every time there would be a delay before people were charged. If they didn't want to support him without a getting a release out of it, they had time to cancel their payment. You make it sound like he's scamming people out of their money. If this is his primary source of income instead of working another job, he probably can't afford to just skip a payment cycle. If people are okay with supporting him like this, what does that matter to you? Just cause you don't think it's worth it doesn't mean it's not to someone else.

He hasn't ended the game, Chapter 1 would probably be a better description. Burnout is a very real thing and sometimes you need to take a break from something. He's said the new project is more linear with 1 romance option so it will be a lot shorter than volume 1 and then he plans on getting back to OIHS.

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
If you don't think it's worth supporting, then don't.
Which I stopped doing.

Yeah delays are annoying but he's atleast been upfront about it.
No, those two months where no update got pushed, that was mentioned *AFTER* people got charged. Nowhere did he ever say "no update this month so I'm not charging people". That's also called "stealing your money".

He's in school and making this game is not his full time job. Life happens. He's said in advance every time there would be a delay before people were charged. If they didn't want to support him without a getting a release out of it, they had time to cancel their payment. You make it sound like he's scamming people out of their money.
It's funny because when I pointed out these months, no one seemed to correct me on that, you seem to be the first, so now I don't even know if this is true or not. You also do have a way to stop payments for Patreon, which he didn't do.

If this is his primary source of income instead of working another job, he probably can't afford to just skip a payment cycle. If people are okay with supporting him like this, what does that matter to you? Just cause you don't think it's worth it doesn't mean it's not to someone else.
I don't disagree, and see above post. LITERALLY NO ONE said anything that he said anything in advance, nor did I see such a post (and if you know where it is, do post it so I can correct this wrong, if that's in fact true). All I saw was his post *AFTER* charging people that was like "no update this month, but everyone gets delayed by a month so that makes it okay XD". Look at it from my POV: I see someone giving no advance warning and charging people for no update. That makes me want to stay away and not support the guy, and of course, I'm going to tell other people about it so they don't either.

By all means, if he posted *shortly* before charging people for these months, I'd gladly admit I was wrong and simply missed those two posts (yes, two, one for each month he skipped). If he had a blanket "there may be some months where I can't get an update out, sorry!" very early on, then no, he's just as bad as I thought because that doesn't warn new people who jumped in at any point.

He hasn't ended the game, Chapter 1 would probably be a better description.
I never said he ended the game, simply that, all of a sudden, he's going episodic with it when that was never said anywhere before.

I also totally get that burnout is a thing, but when you burnout from adding almost nothing every month, it sounds more like you're done with it.

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
Wow, what a totally epic, not at all anti-climactic and satisfying ending to "volume 1" of this game we definitely have always thought of as "volume 1" and not just... a single game. Love it, 5 stars.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes