VN Ren'Py Only I Have Skills [v1.00] [Orangelo]

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

H4R0LD_90

Jan 22, 2022
Ciao a tutti sono rimasto bloccato nel primo dungeon dove ho incontrato il mago e ci sono opzioni Nord, Est Qualcuno può aiutarmi? esiste una guida per questo gioco? grazie.

Reactions: Kurama80

Kurama80

Jun 5, 2018
Ciao a tutti sono rimasto bloccato nel primo dungeon dove ho incontrato il mago e ci sono opzioni Nord, Est Qualcuno può aiutarmi? esiste una guida per questo gioco? grazie.
Fammi sapere se la trovi che ci sono rimasto bloccato anche io
( guys a guide for the first dungeon the one where you have to find the combination of the 3 animals? )

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Fammi sapere se la trovi che ci sono rimasto bloccato anche io
( guys a guide for the first dungeon the one where you have to find the combination of the 3 animals? )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Creator has a map as well

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kurama80

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
BUILD 0.15 PATCH NOTES
CONTENT:

• Cat girl encounter (walk around the Cathedral)
  • Confessional (enter confession booth at Cathedral)
  • Minervus's mission (at Cathedral; only if Player accepted the mission)
  • Courtesans meeting (second visit to Brothel)
  • Hoffman's trial (second visit to Brothel)
VISUAL ASPECTS:

• Hoffman (SFW)
  • Hoffman (NSFW)
MISC:

• Finally resized Rajt map so there's no blank bar on the right... only took me about 7 months
  • Added a Patch Notes button on the Rajt map :) Realised it might be confusing for newcomers since they'd be thrown right in with 8 months of content blended with lots of WIP blocks
  • Fixed the Watch Gladiators RNG by making sure every variation is witnessed first before it changes to Renpy's RNG system
  • Added an option to skip the pendant puzzle for the dungeon maze because dear lord... at least now I know it's terrible game design to lock progress behind a puzzle lmfao
  • Added a skip option for the entire dungeon maze at the very start too

intothesimss

May 12, 2020
View attachment 1436465

Overview:
Only I Have Skills (OIHS) is a semi-linear visual novel by orangelo. Our text-based adult story follows an unassuming and altogether underwhelming protagonist who meets his untimely demise at the cruel hands of a… speeding truck? But wait — things turn out better than one might expect...! In a medieval fantasy world filled with magic and monsters, how will our protagonist survive?​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-04
Release Date: 2022-02-26
Developer: Orangelo -
Censored: No
Version: 0.14.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Android: - -
Mac: - -

fat_fingers_ma_gee thanks for the link

View attachment 1436460 View attachment 1436461 View attachment 1436462 View attachment 1436463 View attachment 1436464
Android gofile link is broken , and pixeldrain apk download is error too cos i cant open the file

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
In the dungeon where you can choose to go left, right or middle what are the results of each choice?

Jan 14, 2019
Its the solution to the riddle. One of those is correct, and if you pick the right one, you are rewarded with a ring after you exit the cave.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes