VN Ren'Py Only I Have Skills [v1.00] [Orangelo]

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

alan00232

Jul 30, 2018
Hey there! here it is the 0.13!
Pd: idkn if im able to pay the membershio the nex month so... ENJOY!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

legimit

Dec 1, 2021
Reactions: Aktheom

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018

leonzhu1996

Nov 8, 2019
Man I failed a lot of Skill Check against Pyrrhus. Does anyone know where will I need the skills necessary for him?

mercurious33

Nov 17, 2020
The person who posted updates said they could only do so until the previous one. Until someone gets a Patreon account and shares the update with us we can only wait.

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Thanks for the update! I don't suppose you can post the patch notes?
Build 0.14 Patch Notes

0.14.1 Patch Notes
  • Inserted Construction content... that I forgot to put in entirely.
CONTENT:
  • Voyeur opportunity — during third visit to the Farms if you choose to peek
  • Talking to Alexi — in the locker rooms (req: competed in Coliseum)
  • Watch gladiators — replaces "Compete" option in Coliseum after it's done; 3 variations (interrupted if you have choose to have fun; Jacques' variation only appears if you submitted to him)
  • Fun in the stands — optional content while watching gladiators; 2 variations (req: fooled around the Champion or Jacques)
  • Introduction to Mikhail — available in Residents if you investigate the smell
  • Talking to Bobby — second visit to Construction; the Scenario requirement for this scene is not implemented yet
  • Fun in the tents — second visit to Construction
  • Introduction to the Brothel — at the Port
P.S. the Renpy randomiser for the 'watch gladiators' scenes felt a bit wonky during my own test run. One specific scene variation just struggles to appear for some reason (even after I bumped up its occurrence probability). For your convenience, if you're trying to see all the scene variations, you can toggle text-skipping 'After Choices' in the Preferences menu. You can also hold down Ctrl to auto-skip text, or press Tab to toggle the auto-skip on.

VISUAL ASPECTS:
  • Mikhail (SFW) — commissioned character
  • CG (?) at the Farms
  • Backgrounds for: bakery, a bunch of backgrounds for a certain establishment, tents at construction

I got the patch notes from itch.io

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes