Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
This update was a huge step in the right direction adding the two new play style options and dialog changes as well as the new scenes to help it feel more like a natural progression (well as well as it can be considering the nature of the game) Nice job! Overall, good update.
I would add it where if the protagonist enjoys watching his wife, that he creates another pictures folder on his desktop to save the photo his wife sent to Chou and this opens up events where he asks her to send him some of her adventures or takes any himself.
I would also think about making humiliation play optional if you plan on adding that in the future. Some fans of this genre might think it goes hand in hand with it, but you would alienate less people if it's a option rather then forced. There is a fanbase out there for those that like the love interests to remain sweet even if they enjoy sharing content.
Adding more sex scenes with wife and protagonist would also help this goal especially ones that follow a event where she was with another. They can have a (dirty talk) dialog about what happened and how they each enjoyed it. Right now there is only a HJ and Missionary option and I believe there should be more in more locations as well. The two new characters Will and Bella add a little room for rival for each of the protagonists depending on the path and they can add variety, but I would also approach that with a solid plan for those characters.

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
I generally don't like ntr, but there is something about this game that clicked a bit. I would much rather though, to have a longer and slower corruption of the wife, like with the emails, rather than straight up the mc finding a sex tape. Would be better I think to see some email exchanges, the wife slowly becoming more open etc. Also I would love to be able to make choices as Chou, cause he is clearly the "alpha" type and as I said I don't like getting cucked, I rather do the cucking. I don't know if it interests you, but maybe give an option to choose the mc and explore that direction and if not then maybe having a bit more influence on how it progresses rather than chou just straight up coming to mcs house and fucking his wife. Generally a slower burn in this type of game I think would great.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
They really need to change the 'gallery' into a scene replay. Only showing the tiny second or two loops with nothing else makes it pretty useless.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
This was alright... I started off with the husband saying he got turned on when watching the videos... but I thought it was actually more interesting if you go the other way, and was glad to see that doesn't cut out the content... I'd kind of liked a path where it never happens in front of him and is just all about hacking people to see all the ways his wife is "helping" him while he can't face talking to her about it...

I feel most of the issues here come from trying to be too fancy (and sandbox, as ever)... like other comments in the thread, when it got to the black rectangles part I was stumped, I'd tried clicking a handful of them... but having to hover over a specific one to see the name just feels badly designed, have it already showing the dudes name so it'd obvious that's the next step. The whole using the computer is kinda bad too... it just adds a lot of unnecessary nonsense, for example, the boss and wife emails exchange - click sent, view the email, click back, click inbox, view email, click back, click sent, view the email, click back, click inbox, view email, click back, click sent, view the email, click back, click inbox, view email, click sent, view the email, click back, click inbox, view email, click sent, view the email, click back, click inbox, view email - compared to just the MC deciding to view the exchange and it all popping up in order as one thing (and it doesn't help that the inbox and sent bits aren't buttons, you've gotta click precisely on a bit of the actual text not a gap in a letter)... and then yeah most of the time you're waiting to speak to your wife in the living room to do stuff but she doesn't even appear half the days, so it's more mindless sandbox timewasting there...

Basically I think the content/scenes are good, just accessing it is unnecessarily cumbersome.
Unlike some I don't mind sandbox but even then I agree, this game borderline requires grinding to advance lol.

• Sad
Reactions: MrWarmBeer

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
It's out for patrons only atm

Fucking A, what a good man :cool:
I noticed that I had skipped work for 3 days but I wasn't getting a Chou scene.

I think it is in this code where, if chou_anger == 0, should actually be, if chou_anger == 3. It's line 1422 of gameloop.rpy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Is it worth to play if you only play 'love route'? Is it an actual route with content or just there for the sake of it?

• Sad

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
so, I got to Rick asking me to ask my wife to blow him, but when I ask her, she replies with "you don't love me?" and it just keeps on that loop - what am I doing wrong?

• Thinking Face

emacapo

Feb 5, 2020
so, I got to Rick asking me to ask my wife to blow him, but when I ask her, she replies with "you don't love me?" and it just keeps on that loop - what am I doing wrong?
that's most likely because your "jody's love" stat is too high, whenever you have that specific stat high enough jody won't accept most of other people's advances (and that includes, of course, you asking her to blow rick) so if you want her to accept those kinds of stuff you have to make her love you less lol, you can do that pretty much by slacking in your job or inviting tyrone to your house to watch tv and those kind of stuff make her lose love points. You can see those stats by accessing the laptop in mc's bedroom.

• Wow

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
that's most likely because your "jody's love" stat is too high, whenever you have that specific stat high enough jody won't accept most of other people's advances (and that includes, of course, you asking her to blow rick) so if you want her to accept those kinds of stuff you have to make her love you less lol, you can do that pretty much by slacking in your job or inviting tyrone to your house to watch tv and those kind of stuff make her lose love points. You can see those stats by accessing the laptop in mc's bedroom.
I figured out: bc I chose I'm okay with it when confronting her about the boss, my jody love stat was actually too low for her to give rick a blowjob lol

• I just jizzed my pants

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Always found the "lose love points to be able to do this" methodology p shitty, cheating isn't necessary due to lack of love. Hell opening premise of this game was that FMC is basically yandere crazy over MC and that she can twist it into cheating.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
I understand wanting to have a bad end, but the
ending is unnecessarily bad. iirc, MC says something about how his dad would tell him to look for the positives or something like that during that ending somewhere, and while losing the love of your life because you won't forgive her cheating on you is a pretty bad negative, putting Chou in jail is a pretty big positive and should've been mentioned. Just something like "Even though Chou is in jail for the forseeable future, it doesn't make up for losing her." And if the MC didn't report Chou to the authorities for the illegal shit he found on his computer, including the videos of Chou raping his wife, then MC is needlessly stupid. But that's just my opinion, I'm not a writer so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.

Fahnenjunker

Jun 12, 2021
If you start again from the beginning:
on Chou's path:
the last email's answer of the third try (iirc) is broken:

line 2376 of computer.rpy
elif jodymail_184 == 1: should be elif jodymail_18 == 1:

• Love

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
This was alright... I started off with the husband saying he got turned on when watching the videos... but I thought it was actually more interesting if you go the other way, and was glad to see that doesn't cut out the content... I'd kind of liked a path where it never happens in front of him and is just all about hacking people to see all the ways his wife is "helping" him while he can't face talking to her about it...

I feel most of the issues here come from trying to be too fancy (and sandbox, as ever)... like other comments in the thread, when it got to the black rectangles part I was stumped, I'd tried clicking a handful of them... but having to hover over a specific one to see the name just feels badly designed, have it already showing the dudes name so it'd obvious that's the next step. The whole using the computer is kinda bad too... it just adds a lot of unnecessary nonsense, for example, the boss and wife emails exchange - click sent, view the email, click back, click inbox, view email, click back, click sent, view the email, click back, click inbox, view email, click back, click sent, view the email, click back, click inbox, view email, click sent, view the email, click back, click inbox, view email, click sent, view the email, click back, click inbox, view email - compared to just the MC deciding to view the exchange and it all popping up in order as one thing (and it doesn't help that the inbox and sent bits aren't buttons, you've gotta click precisely on a bit of the actual text not a gap in a letter)... and then yeah most of the time you're waiting to speak to your wife in the living room to do stuff but she doesn't even appear half the days, so it's more mindless sandbox timewasting there...

Basically I think the content/scenes are good, just accessing it is unnecessarily cumbersome.
Yeah, fuck the dev. What a cunt for trying new things. Nah just kidding, most of these points are solid. A lot of the stuff I swear I fixed (like the black bar) but turns out I never got around to it. OOPS :KEK: Also, with her not being at home opens up space for her to be elsewhere. Obviously the elsewhere part is lackluster AF right now but I'm hoping to get the game to a point where she might be meeting up with some dude or something, idk yet. In terms of the text buttons, that's just how the Ren'Py system works man. I hate it too but If I'm making an image for every possible button, I'd be adding unnecessary space to the game files for things that are just clickables.
Will there be a female POV?
No sir, sorry sir
"Full on cuck experience"? I'm in!!! (especially if in hotwife outfits)
So i'll replay the game from the start, i'm hoping that from now on the previous savings will be compatible :)
I wanted to add some hotwife outfits for this update but I thought it was more important to get the paths out first (It will come soon I pwomise)
This update was a huge step in the right direction adding the two new play style options and dialog changes as well as the new scenes to help it feel more like a natural progression (well as well as it can be considering the nature of the game) Nice job! Overall, good update.
I would add it where if the protagonist enjoys watching his wife, that he creates another pictures folder on his desktop to save the photo his wife sent to Chou and this opens up events where he asks her to send him some of her adventures or takes any himself.
I would also think about making humiliation play optional if you plan on adding that in the future. Some fans of this genre might think it goes hand in hand with it, but you would alienate less people if it's a option rather then forced. There is a fanbase out there for those that like the love interests to remain sweet even if they enjoy sharing content.
Adding more sex scenes with wife and protagonist would also help this goal especially ones that follow a event where she was with another. They can have a (dirty talk) dialog about what happened and how they each enjoyed it. Right now there is only a HJ and Missionary option and I believe there should be more in more locations as well. The two new characters Will and Bella add a little room for rival for each of the protagonists depending on the path and they can add variety, but I would also approach that with a solid plan for those characters.
Thank you :love: A lot of people don't realize but adding the 2 other paths was so much effort. I do plan to add a lot more interaction between the husband and the wife, especially on the full cuck path. Will and Bella will be very important characters that's for sure. Always nice to see you back here man!
They really need to change the 'gallery' into a scene replay. Only showing the tiny second or two loops with nothing else makes it pretty useless.
Yeah they really should. Maybe they might. They don't know yet, they feel lazy :KEK:
Unlike some I don't mind sandbox but even then I agree, this game borderline requires grinding to advance lol.
B-b-but... grinding is fun... right? RIGHT!?
I understand wanting to have a bad end, but the
ending is unnecessarily bad. iirc, MC says something about how his dad would tell him to look for the positives or something like that during that ending somewhere, and while losing the love of your life because you won't forgive her cheating on you is a pretty bad negative, putting Chou in jail is a pretty big positive and should've been mentioned. Just something like "Even though Chou is in jail for the forseeable future, it doesn't make up for losing her." And if the MC didn't report Chou to the authorities for the illegal shit he found on his computer, including the videos of Chou raping his wife, then MC is needlessly stupid. But that's just my opinion, I'm not a writer so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.
Yeah, good points. The early intro endings are being reworked/removed completely. I can't say when this will be finished but that's the plan at least.
If you start again from the beginning:
on Chou's path:
the last email's answer of the third try (iirc) is broken:

line 2376 of computer.rpy
elif jodymail_184 == 1: should be elif jodymail_18 == 1:
Thank you!!! (you even spent time adding colors to it! KAWAII!)

Big P.S notes to everyone cuz I can't respond to every single post: Thanks for giving the game a try, means a lot. Love it or hate it, the fact that your ding dong saw the pic of the wife and was like "WORTHY!", that is enough for me. For anyone running into issues with Chou's email part, I'm fixing it and will be posting a fix soon. The black bars... the fucking black bars... I swear I've fixed them like 8 times already (yes I was high during most of these but I'm pretty sure I did!)(I think) I'll fix it.
And to anyone who takes this post SUPER seriously, I don't know what to tell you man. Relax a little bit, I'm just having fun with the game. Most new devs are doing this because they enjoy it, so try your best not to veer them away from making the game if you like it? Just a thought.
Lastly, if you guys truly want to support me but CAN'T financially, how about you drop a review? It takes like a few minutes and helps put my game on the board. If I get a penny for every person writing "Good game" in the comments rather than a review, I'd be $3 richer by now.
Okay bye, see you all in a few months! Join my discord if you want a better way to reach me!

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Yeah, fuck the dev. What a cunt for trying new things. Nah just kidding, most of these points are solid. A lot of the stuff I swear I fixed (like the black bar) but turns out I never got around to it. OOPS :KEK: Also, with her not being at home opens up space for her to be elsewhere. Obviously the elsewhere part is lackluster AF right now but I'm hoping to get the game to a point where she might be meeting up with some dude or something, idk yet. In terms of the text buttons, that's just how the Ren'Py system works man. I hate it too but If I'm making an image for every possible button, I'd be adding unnecessary space to the game files for things that are just clickables.

No sir, sorry sir

I wanted to add some hotwife outfits for this update but I thought it was more important to get the paths out first (It will come soon I pwomise)

Thank you :love: A lot of people don't realize but adding the 2 other paths was so much effort. I do plan to add a lot more interaction between the husband and the wife, especially on the full cuck path. Will and Bella will be very important characters that's for sure. Always nice to see you back here man!

Yeah they really should. Maybe they might. They don't know yet, they feel lazy :KEK:

B-b-but... grinding is fun... right? RIGHT!?

Yeah, good points. The early intro endings are being reworked/removed completely. I can't say when this will be finished but that's the plan at least.

Thank you!!! (you even spent time adding colors to it! KAWAII!)

Big P.S notes to everyone cuz I can't respond to every single post: Thanks for giving the game a try, means a lot. Love it or hate it, the fact that your ding dong saw the pic of the wife and was like "WORTHY!", that is enough for me. For anyone running into issues with Chou's email part, I'm fixing it and will be posting a fix soon. The black bars... the fucking black bars... I swear I've fixed them like 8 times already (yes I was high during most of these but I'm pretty sure I did!)(I think) I'll fix it.
And to anyone who takes this post SUPER seriously, I don't know what to tell you man. Relax a little bit, I'm just having fun with the game. Most new devs are doing this because they enjoy it, so try your best not to veer them away from making the game if you like it? Just a thought."
Lastly, if you guys truly want to support me but CAN'T financially, how about you drop a review? It takes like a few minutes and helps put my game on the board. If I get a penny for every person writing "Good game" in the comments rather than a review, I'd be $3 richer by now.
Okay bye, see you all in a few months! Join my discord if you want a better way to reach me!
As I always say, good to see a receptive dev.

"Also, with her not being at home opens up space for her to be elsewhere. Obviously the elsewhere part is lackluster AF right now but I'm hoping to get the game to a point where she might be meeting up with some dude or something"
I imagined it might be something like this, but nothing happened lol.

• Love
Dec 11, 2021
You see my signature...

I was happy that you can show her the door and can let her fuck off... :) Thank you for this path.
A little bit over the top with the suicide, he could have just left town and starting new.. damn it. But I guess MC's need to be pathetic in NTR games. I am not playing any other path, so it was pretty short.. haha.

Would like to know any other NTR games where you can have an actual normal path, like confronting you wife/girlfriend after you get suspicious and break up etc... this would be for me more satisfying then playing a guy who knows it and just lives with it.

Regards

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes