Nov 17, 2021
What can I say, white hair is cool. I get the frustration with the game, making it was a learning process for me, so some things definitely could've been done better. If you don't fuck with it, that's fine too.

Thanks bro, you're a real one.
Bro, your game has heck tons of potential, and I mean it.. honestly loved it, with the exception of few stuffs like...in your recent update although there is now the option to disclose MC's NTR desires to her, there is just no difference in H-animations whatsoever other than the dialogues which is kinda a let down and made the situations inconsistent given her new approach towards sex with others .. plus, Rick's route remains too short once again since previous update

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I'm hoping to see the wife fuck with stockings/garter belt, high heels and naughty lingerie!
She is always nude or she have simple outfits and don't have naughty outfits paired with high heels… at least for now! :)
Thats a pretty good idea. A black garter and stockings would contrast nicely with her hair color and skin tone. Sexy lingerie is always a good bonus to the sexiness scale of a scene. haha

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I'm just looking forward to more events like the ones with Tyrone, im more a netorare or netoraserare kinda guy (IE the final event of Rick where Wife fucks Rick even if MC doesnt want to and just tried to choose movie instead fit my fancy, the ones before that not so much) :x

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: MrWarmBeer

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Thats a pretty good idea. A black garter and stockings would contrast nicely with her hair color and skin tone. Sexy lingerie is always a good bonus to the sexiness scale of a scene. haha
I have a fetish for them, this combination with high heels is amazing! Especially for a hotwife… :)

• Red Heart

odino

Aug 14, 2017
umm seeing name ONLYHER remind me of loyalty something that do not exit in f95 games then checking tags say cheating and ntr why name it onlyher?

• Thinking Face

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
umm seeing name ONLYHER remind me of loyalty something that do not exit in f95 games then checking tags say cheating and ntr why name it onlyher?
Lol I knew this was an NTR game before even checking the tags just by the name alone. a lot of NTR games love to have really ironic names.

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
I'm hoping to see the wife fuck with stockings/garter belt, high heels and naughty lingerie!
She is always nude or she have simple outfits and don't have naughty outfits paired with high heels… at least for now! :)
Soon my friend, soon
I don't know? Why not?
Lol I knew this was an NTR game before even checking the tags just by the name alone. a lot of NTR games love to have really ironic names.
It's the trend :KEK:
what are 0.2.1 changes?
Just bug fixes and small changes to some of the UI
from what I can see, absolutely nothing
Gotta search harder then

Shdo

Apr 29, 2017
what are 0.2.1 changes?
WarmBeerProductions

This is purely a bugfix update along with some small quality of life changes!
Fixes and changes:
-Fixed the black bars during the intro problem that caused a lot of people to not progress (Chou's name will now be highlighted in grey even when the bar is not hovered)
-Changed the exit button when you're on the computer for easier readability
-Fixed a bug where it stops you from progressing Chou's storyline
-Fixed some lines of dialogue where the name of the character doesn't match whoever is actually saying the line
-Fixed some inconsistencies on Rick's route, where your wife would go from clothed to unclothed, and back and forth between scenes

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes