jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
so how many times do you have to invite Tyrone over? I've invited him over at least 10 times with the wife's love at zero and it never goes beyond him asking to see her boobs and her refusing. Does your choice when you realize chou is fucking the wife influence the options for other characters?

Reactions: MrWarmBeer

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
so how many times do you have to invite Tyrone over? I've invited him over at least 10 times with the wife's love at zero and it never goes beyond him asking to see her boobs and her refusing. Does your choice when you realize chou is fucking the wife influence the options for other characters?
So you get cucked out of the cuck content...isn't that like the point?

just1more

Aug 8, 2016
Is the mailing with Chou bugged? I only get the first set of pictures, not the ones where the wife isn't wearing underwear. I'm at 5 influence with him.

• Thinking Face

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I may dont get the game how it works or i have a bug at the intro...it starts on PC then i get the mail to choose my names then from Work to check my download folder . Since then i wait and click on the download folder like crazy but i cant progress anything and i also cant leave the PC screen...i cant progress . Only when i skip the prologue...
Is this a bug? Because when i skip intro i already missed some things i noticed...

Reactions: MTZ32

emacapo

Feb 5, 2020
when the 2.0 update happened the dev changed how it worked, now she has to love you to cuck you, so the higher your love the more she will cheat basically. if your love is low then she will never do anything basically.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
when the 2.0 update happened the dev changed how it worked, now she has to love you to cuck you, so the higher your love the more she will cheat basically. if your love is low then she will never do anything basically.
I knew that was the case for Rick, but it’s the same with Tyrone too?

emacapo

Feb 5, 2020
No, that's only the case with Rick, not Tyrone. I managed to get Tyrone's scenes to trigger all at low love points.
huh? that's weird, tyrone didn't advance for me until i had high love. maybe it has to be with the scene that triggers what happens and how it happens.

• Red Heart

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
So I figured this out, if you pick “angry” as a reaction to Chou fucking the wife then Tyrone never gets past level 4. But if you picked “aroused” then he takes it all the way

saiful

May 27, 2018
you need to grind love from the wife to make the scene from tyrone or rick to happen. each time wife have to do sex thing (with anyone) it will reduce the love.

Hopefully the dev can improved the game by skipping the money and love grind. We want to see the wife having sex with other but the NTR thing can be avoidable by be a good husband, do your work and pay your rent on time and do not invite people watching tv together so other people wont have sex with MC wife.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Hi everyone,

First of all, i really liked this game. I find the style and the roaming/computer platform quite unique. I don't remember another game functionning like that.

On another point, does the story change at all if you tell your wife you know about chow or if you keep it a secret ?

• Red Heart

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
The choices you make about telling your wife or not, to how you reacted to knowing about her cheating on you will mainly just change how you will react to future cheating scenes, other characters included. There are some small differences on how certain scenes will unlock but that mainly ties to the love stat.
Great game but it needs a walkthrough. Could you please make one so we can play more enjoyable :)
Already working on one for 0.3 that includes everything there and previous updates
you need to grind love from the wife to make the scene from tyrone or rick to happen. each time wife have to do sex thing (with anyone) it will reduce the love.

Hopefully the dev can improved the game by skipping the money and love grind. We want to see the wife having sex with other but the NTR thing can be avoidable by be a good husband, do your work and pay your rent on time and do not invite people watching tv together so other people wont have sex with MC wife.
That's the idea of it. I want the player to have the freedom to play certain ways if they choose, so if they're a good husband, the wife won't cheat.
Hello fellow fappers :) What options do I have to choose to see the "naked wife mail" with Chou?? :unsure:
Those e-mails are in Chou's influence level 1 and 2, following the quest-log should point you where to go.
Hi everyone,

First of all, i really liked this game. I find the style and the roaming/computer platform quite unique. I don't remember another game functionning like that.

On another point, does the story change at all if you tell your wife you know about chow or if you keep it a secret ?
Thanks! As of now, it mainly just changes how the husband reacts to any sex scene, and might talk about it before/afterwards with the wife. There's also a small scene that is only unlockable if you're playing on the full cuck route.
Ran into the bug where it keeps saying I should check Chous email when clicking work. Anybody got a fix?
That's not a bug I don't think. My guess is you skipped work for a few days and got "fired". In order to advance, you will have to go to his computer and access his email.

Haven't checked up on this page in ages, sorry guys :whistle: Check out my discord if you're having trouble progressing in the game, or even just wanna chat since I check it more frequently :love:

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia
4.20 star(s) 46 Votes