Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
He does know about it. There isn't any route that's the "alpha" route as of yet.

Thanks for the interest! I don't like giving out ETRs cause I feel like people will hold me hostage over it. It's still too early to say when I can release the next update by, but all I can say is the next update will have a lot more content than 0.2 did. 0.2 was more of a rework/quality of life update.
But does that mean that it will have a alpha route in the future? Interesting

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
white hair is cool if done right..

I more turned off by those side shaved with "weird" hair colours

Reactions: MrWarmBeer

Bobbbobbin

Apr 21, 2022
Can't open boss scenes. I did questline.
Same for tyrone he blackmailed mc but doesnt doing anything.( I saw developers post about patch but i dont us patreon)

• Thinking Face

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022
Can someone help me? I cant triggered BJ scene with Rick and stuck on Tyrone as well (invited him many times and all the time getting same scene) Wife's love is on ) right now. Someone have idea what to do?

• Thinking Face

Veleus

Dec 7, 2020
Can someone help me? I cant triggered BJ scene with Rick and stuck on Tyrone as well (invited him many times and all the time getting same scene) Wife's love is on ) right now. Someone have idea what to do?
-With Tyrone, you need to lower your wife's love
-farting sex with rick wife's love should be the opposite almost the maximum

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022
-With Tyrone, you need to lower your wife's love
-farting sex with rick wife's love should be the opposite almost the maximum
So if i have wife's love on 0 and when i invite Tyrone for watching tv and have all the time same scene then maybe that mean its some bug? What u think?

• Thinking Face

Veleus

Dec 7, 2020
So if i have wife's love on 0 and when i invite Tyrone for watching tv and have all the time same scene then maybe that mean its some bug? What u think?
Everything moved without problems for me, the boss processed my wife, love rolled to 0, invite Tyrone and he did not waste time, in parallel the wife paid for housing with her body) when I opened all the scenes, then invited Rick and raised my wife's love to 80, after which she gladly agreed to help Rick. Probably you got it wrong :(

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
Can't open boss scenes. I did questline.
Same for tyrone he blackmailed mc but doesnt doing anything.( I saw developers post about patch but i dont us patreon)
This bug was address on one of my recent post on Patreon. If you download and install the bugfix, it should work fine
For Tyrone, if you're not on the cuck path, then you have to get Bella to lvl 3 to advance his story

Reactions: BBCinyourass

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022
This bug was address on one of my recent post on Patreon. If you download and install the bugfix, it should work fine

For Tyrone, if you're not on the cuck path, then you have to get Bella to lvl 3 to advance his story
Thanks for reply. How to get Bella on level 3? On bella questlog i have like "There's no more content for them in this version of game"

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Bobbbobbin

Apr 21, 2022

I dont use patreon.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Any news? It's been a while since this game had an update I think. Is the dev making much bigger updates now?

• I just jizzed my pants

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
Will update come out this month :unsure:
Uhhhhhhhhhh...
Any news? It's been a while since this game had an update I think. Is the dev making much bigger updates now?
And it probably will be for another while before an update releases. The game's still being worked on and I often update my progress in a lot more detail on my Patreon. And yes, it will be A LOT bigger than 0.2's update.

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes