hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
More harmless fun with Tyrone maybe even at Wife's work or a phonecall while while having harmless fun with tyrone

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrWarmBeer
Mar 20, 2021
I'm not a big fan of another of your games, and OnlyHer is clearly not your focus, and to keep myself happy, I dropped the idea of sponsoring you and decided to remove it from my follow list.

• Angry
Reactions: hhhhy and Veleus

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
I'm not a big fan of another of your games, and OnlyHer is clearly not your focus, and to keep myself happy, I dropped the idea of sponsoring you and decided to remove it from my follow list.
So you're saying the other game is my focus? You mean the game who's most recent update took 10 months to release? Right, yeah sure :KEK:

Arrenl

Sep 20, 2018
Game have problem with light.
Other stuff is good: i like writing - on a hight level, characters models are good enouth.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrWarmBeer

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
We almost there guys heard from the dev recently and update its gonna be released to patrons soon probably within about a week or so. I dont know how long after that it will be public but its close. Trust me I've been anticipating this release big time also. Or and to the guy above apparently the dev has changed the lighting in alot of the scenes and will be doing it from now on.

hONUK THENKT

Mar 25, 2018
We almost there guys heard from the dev recently and update its gonna be released to patrons soon probably within about a week or so. I dont know how long after that it will be public but its close. Trust me I've been anticipating this release big time also. Or and to the guy above apparently the dev has changed the lighting in alot of the scenes and will be doing it from now on.
1677264152215.png

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes