SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I got all of the gallery!!! Except forn the side one with the landlord. The folder opens but there is nothing in it. :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrWarmBeer

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
WTF is this? How can i go on with the game? I clicked skip but it never goes on:
14a7cf96068b8d32fabb7d8f251e7e92.jpg
What kind of deranged mind does this dev have to start a game with such a shit? I was so glad to see a game with NTR not avoidable but .. where is the game ???
I play the compressed version linked on the OP. Is that maybe the problem?

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
WTF is this? How can i go on with the game? I clicked skip but it never goes on:
View attachment 2449380
What kind of deranged mind does this dev have to start a game with such a shit? I was so glad to see a game with NTR not avoidable but .. where is the game ???
I play the compressed version linked on the OP. Is that maybe the problem?
Check your email. ;)

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Saves are not working yet again? Is this going to be regular thing with every update? If so would it be possible to provide save that unlocks newest content with each update? Going through everything from the beginning every time is tiresome, especially in the game that is not pure visual novel but actions and progress depend on stats building/grinding throughout the playthrough.

• Sad

Morrigan12345

Feb 5, 2021
super cool update, the most productive author who makes the update big and interesting. just one question, when to wait for the next ? (hopefully sooner than the previous one) and are there any plans to share ?

• Love

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
Saves are not working yet again? Is this going to be regular thing with every update? If so would it be possible to provide save that unlocks newest content with each update? Going through everything from the beginning every time is tiresome, especially in the game that is not pure visual novel but actions and progress depend on stats building/grinding throughout the playthrough.
It's just this update. There was a huge code overhaul for the game so it was unlikely that old saves would work. Next releases will be compatible with old saves
super cool update, the most productive author who makes the update big and interesting. just one question, when to wait for the next ? (hopefully sooner than the previous one) and are there any plans to share ?
Hopefully sooner. It's just the end of last year was a super busy time for me. I was in the middle of a move to a new city, so I didn't really have time to work on the game.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sorry, but "looks like shit dot com". Find some better graphics settings for your Japanese screenshot tool.

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes