MasterB88er

Oct 1, 2020
Dev-chan :HideThePain:
What kind of NTR routes are you aiming for? Rick seems like "happy" NTR, Tyrone is hopeless cuck, and Chou is "evil" NTR. Are you planning on adding more NTR men? Any fetishes or situations TBA?
Just played through Tyrone's route with a full chub the whole way.

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
Dev-chan :HideThePain:
What kind of NTR routes are you aiming for? Rick seems like "happy" NTR, Tyrone is hopeless cuck, and Chou is "evil" NTR. Are you planning on adding more NTR men? Any fetishes or situations TBA?
Just played through Tyrone's route with a full chub the whole way.
All of them, I guess? I try to mix it up with different characters and situations too, just in case a certain character don't fit the player's liking :Kappa:

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
I could see the save in the game by rename it to save 5 and the stats and progress are there but the gallery is still locked, do someone knows how to make it work?

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
skip days, other events will appear at some point

in my opinion the first scene where Jody gets new lingerie from Rick and shows it to mc is the hottest

btw only I have no sound?
Can you tell how to trigger the first side event? And about the sound there isn't or at least I don´t have either

gdr5800

Mar 26, 2022
Can you tell how to trigger the first side event? And about the sound there isn't or at least I don´t have either
At some point mc, Jody and Rick can talk about a deal. Rick helps mc with career in exchange for ...
If I remember correctly there is a hint in a questlog how to trigger this talk
Anyway spending time with Rick brings this talk closer

Friendly note: when all options like bj with Rick are used in dialog mc can just suggest watching TV with Rick and this escalates relationship between Jody and Rick

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrWarmBeer

Decentlyindecent

Jan 18, 2018
All of them, I guess? I try to mix it up with different characters and situations too, just in case a certain character don't fit the player's liking :Kappa:
You're doing a fantastic job, in my opinion. I really enjoy a variety of NTR content, and a lot of your writing hits the right tone. Rick's progression especially was fantastic. The fantasy of suggesting they get together, then the wife clearly falling for him, and him getting more aggressive, with him barging his way into their life is fantastic. Him buying her lingerie and then making the MC watch him fuck her in it was perfect.

Also love the both the boss and Tyrone basically stealing her, and her reluctantly becoming their slut (without much reluctance at all for Tyrone). In fact, the characters randomly interrupting your day is a brilliant mechanic. I'd love to see a progression where the MC tries to stop it happening but can't. If anything, he gets asked for permission too often, haha.

A lot of NTR content goes way too extreme way too fast, or takes way too fucking long to get anywhere. But this is paced really well so far, and almost all of the storylines (looking forward to Will being an absolute bastard, personally) are at a very exciting place. Really hoping to see more emails of the wife fucking Chou, Rick doing stuff like interrupting TV/cuddling/dates and the wife gleefully running to him, and Tyrone teasing the MC about not stopping him, and all of the guys fucking her behind his back.

Great stuff man.

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
You're doing a fantastic job, in my opinion. I really enjoy a variety of NTR content, and a lot of your writing hits the right tone. Rick's progression especially was fantastic. The fantasy of suggesting they get together, then the wife clearly falling for him, and him getting more aggressive, with him barging his way into their life is fantastic. Him buying her lingerie and then making the MC watch him fuck her in it was perfect.

Also love the both the boss and Tyrone basically stealing her, and her reluctantly becoming their slut (without much reluctance at all for Tyrone). In fact, the characters randomly interrupting your day is a brilliant mechanic. I'd love to see a progression where the MC tries to stop it happening but can't. If anything, he gets asked for permission too often, haha.

A lot of NTR content goes way too extreme way too fast, or takes way too fucking long to get anywhere. But this is paced really well so far, and almost all of the storylines (looking forward to Will being an absolute bastard, personally) are at a very exciting place. Really hoping to see more emails of the wife fucking Chou, Rick doing stuff like interrupting TV/cuddling/dates and the wife gleefully running to him, and Tyrone teasing the MC about not stopping him, and all of the guys fucking her behind his back.

Great stuff man.
Thanks for the kind words bro. Also, if you could do me a solid and drop a quick rating on the game, that would help immensely!

Reactions: ForeverLosing

Back

Aug 3, 2017
MrWarmBeer - HAHAHA, OMG, so I just fired this game up and played it for a few minutes just a moment ago for the first time. At the point of where you can name the characters, I put "Rick" down for the male MC for literally no particular reason besides it being short. Moments later when the wife came home and asked about his day... well, I was SO confused! I quickly checked a few file names in the game's directory (to make sure it's not some naming bug) and discovered the sheer coincidence of it all -- about Rick's best friend, Rick! Bwahahaha! :ROFLMAO: That's why they get along so well, right?! :D

By the way, the first run sequence as it breaks the fourth wall was marvelously done! It did indeed get my attention, ngl! That was a pretty good. Props, my man. :cool: That and what I read on Patreon gave me a decent overview of what I might expect for this title. It appears that there might be "positive" sharing in the mix and not just outright NTR and I think that's pretty cool. (No offense intended to any player that is a fan of one or the other.) Alrighty, I'm going to restart this game with a different name for the male MC for obvious reasons, lol. Let's call that a mulligan, haha. This should be interesting.

All the best; cheers!

• Haha
Reactions: MrWarmBeer
4.20 star(s) 46 Votes