DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I was able to get the first two side events, and probably the other two are bugged since it doesn't appear.
First it is needed that all the main events be completed I think, then need to be saturday or sunday in the morning and the wife not in the house, that way the MC should go to the office and see the first event, the second event is the same but will appear after seening the first one.
Now, I guess that the third and fourth event should also appear the same way but it never did, there is a variable called chou_office_scene_randomizer that hit between 1 and 2 appearing the first two side scenes but is never 3 or 4 so there could be something else need it to be done or there is a bug that doesn't let for the third and fourth side scenes to happen.
She's always in the house on weekends though, low love with her too, sometimes she's not home in the evenings during the week though, can't find her anywhere then.

At least I got the best ending: Chou dead.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MrWarmBeer

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
This "new" version seems way better! Good job! The addition of an introduction is a nice touch.
I had time to play only with rick so far, and yet seemed that he shows more initiative, which is nice. I hope to see the same with the others too!
I hope to see more interactions between MC and his spouse too, she could have different line of dialogue when they are intimate depending of what happened previously, she could tease him and offer suggestions about inviting X or what they're going to do now that they save the rent money, etc. Hope to hear him being able to talk to her or them, and maybe being able to react, give them limits or trying to (depending of their mutual relationship).
Good job! You make us wonder about the next update...
PS: in my play they have a high lovey dopey relationship and yet she sometimes disappear and is nowhere to be found? Can not talk to her about it either?
PPS: You should add a possibility to get to the landlord appt or at least his door... Especially when the MC is wondering where she is...

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I wanted to play the game with a fresh start, since it changed quite a bit... I found out how to delete the saves, but can not find how to delete the pics and in game downloads from the previous game.
Does anyone know how to do that?

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
I wanted to play the game with a fresh start, since it changed quite a bit... I found out how to delete the saves, but can not find how to delete the pics and in game downloads from the previous game.
Does anyone know how to do that?
If removing the previous version fails, try deleting your persistent file. You can find that in the "saves" file in your game

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
If removing the previous version fails, try deleting your persistent file. You can find that in the "saves" file in your game
I removed the previous file, deleted the save file.
No change.
Found and deleted the roaming one, it deleted the saves but i still have the vids from the landlord even if she had not done a thing with him yet. And can not find how to delete all past images with rick or burrow in order to play the game, since it's far more completed now.

saiful

May 27, 2018
How to get side event with rick? i finish the main event and do not have clue for the side event. i've read the previous post but it seem all tips is for the main event.

Nevermind. the side event for rick will be auto. Just need some effort to grind 'days'

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Spermer

Jun 6, 2020
Were is the saves keep I see a folder in game folder but if i clear it out my saves 5 pages worth of them are still there in game. From older versions.
What is the name of the roaming folder were old saves are keep. I think my game is bugged can only unlock rick side quests

Nov 17, 2021
What can I say, white hair is cool. I get the frustration with the game, making it was a learning process for me, so some things definitely could've been done better. If you don't fuck with it, that's fine too.

Thanks bro, you're a real one.
After half an year of wait, this finally got an update. Thank you a ton, my brother. You have lots of potential, don't ever lose hope and keep up the great work

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Were is the saves keep I see a folder in game folder but if i clear it out my saves 5 pages worth of them are still there in game. From older versions.
What is the name of the roaming folder were old saves are keep. I think my game is bugged can only unlock rick side quests
C:\Users\computer name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy and then it's either called testing or gamefile

Reactions: Spermer

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
would be good if there would be some variety as well
i dont mind repeated scenes, but with various poses and fetishes etc... perhaps even include some lingery or cosplay (schoolgirl, secretary, nurse costumes etc)
True. But the advantage of repeated scenes is that it might be possible to change the dialogues more easily and thus bring variety.
For instance, instead of the what do you want to do line, she could propose to invite someone. When the couple is having sex she could tease him depending on what happened before. When she sits on the bed she could have other lines of dialogue too, about using the bed instead of the couch next time X comes around. Etc.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Man. I can't get past the forced intro with the boss. There really wasn't a better, less cliche way to get him in on things?

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes