ZeeMental

Aug 14, 2021
True. But the advantage of repeated scenes is that it might be possible to change the dialogues more easily and thus bring variety.
For instance, instead of the what do you want to do line, she could propose to invite someone. When the couple is having sex she could tease him depending on what happened before. When she sits on the bed she could have other lines of dialogue too, about using the bed instead of the couch next time X comes around. Etc.
that is also a good idea. but i tought of having more poses. and i would also preffer if you can peak inside the bedroom while youre closed off from it, like in the update with the old guy in the nursery/hospital, you can wacth the action unfold etc. it oesnt need to be animated, i like static pics

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
that is also a good idea. but i tought of having more poses. and i would also preffer if you can peak inside the bedroom while youre closed off from it, like in the update with the old guy in the nursery/hospital, you can wacth the action unfold etc. it oesnt need to be animated, i like static pics
Pick and listen could be a good idea, with the land lord too...

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
How do you get side events for Chou? i got all gallery except for side events chou. If someone wants it tag me up.
In the weekends if the wife is not in the house on mornings check the office and you will get the first and second side events, each one occurs in different days and with a probability of 1 to 5. For the last two you have to visit the office con any day of Monday to Friday if wife is not in home on evenings

Zeno2410

Apr 30, 2020
Hi, I can't unlock Rick's side events

When I invite him home and I tell him to watch TV alone and they have sex on the sofa, I can tell them to do it in the kitchen etc but it doesn't unlock in the gallery.

Is it bugged or are they other events? And if so, how are they unlocked?

wife's love is 54

Tanks

the game is great by the way congratulations
I'm looking forward to the next update.

Good luck

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrWarmBeer

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Hi, I can't unlock Rick's side events

When I invite him home and I tell him to watch TV alone and they have sex on the sofa, I can tell them to do it in the kitchen etc but it doesn't unlock in the gallery.

Is it bugged or are they other events? And if so, how are they unlocked?

wife's love is 54

Tanks

the game is great by the way congratulations
I'm looking forward to the next update.

Good luck
Rick's side events are done automatically by just waiting. I tend to have invite him over a couple times, then just keep working. There'll be a time where you auto start in the living room, just go to the bedroom after and you should get a Rick side event. Keep doing this for all 4.

Zeno2410

Apr 30, 2020
Rick's side events are done automatically by just waiting. I tend to have invite him over a couple times, then just keep working. There'll be a time where you auto start in the living room, just go to the bedroom after and you should get a Rick side event. Keep doing this for all 4.
ok
thank you so much

I'll try it in a couple of days that I have time xd:ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
So far I love how the game has been going MrWarmBeer. Plenty of options to choose from, plenty of corruption. Would look forward to more Yandere scenes with the wife though. Looking forward to when we can start the game after she kills off Chou xD

Also love the fact you have scenes where she basically corrupts herself, like with her patient. That's my favorite path so far, ngl.

Hope to see more scenes where we can actually be lovey dovey with our wife. For both the Vanilla players and it'd also entice the NTR players as well to see how she reacts to us after being fully corrupted ;D

gdr5800

Mar 26, 2022
MrWarmBeer
btw renpy allows adding video to a game
in my opinion adding blinking/breathing/standing animation gives a huge immersive effect (e.g. https://f95zone.to/threads/mist-v1-0-3-395games.42509/)
and if you have a hard time posing characters this program might be of help (it's free for indie)
it helps to create physically plausible poses and movements in no time and is very easy to use

• Red Heart

Zeno2410

Apr 30, 2020
Xd sorry but today i play and see i put the wrong name xd sorry

The side event gallery i can't unlock is almir your friend you can invite home to see tv

Do you know how to do to unlock or is a bug?
The wife have sex with him and if a say to wach only tv their have sex waterver, if that is the side event i can't unlock in gallery

Sorry for my english is not my principal lenguaje

Thanks

• Red Heart

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
Xd sorry but today i play and see i put the wrong name xd sorry

The side event gallery i can't unlock is almir your friend you can invite home to see tv

Do you know how to do to unlock or is a bug?
The wife have sex with him and if a say to wach only tv their have sex waterver, if that is the side event i can't unlock in gallery

Sorry for my english is not my principal lenguaje

Thanks
That's actually Rick, for unlock the side events first you need to complete all the main events, after that just stay in your house with the wife and watch tv or do something else, he will appear and offer mc to get a free pass to the house to fuck wife whenever he wants for a better job position, next you need to invite him over until it gives you the option to talk about the offer that he made, then you will just have to pass days until he comes and fucks wife, there would be four extra scenes that are the side events. You will need to be patient because the probability of Rick coming to the house for the side events is of 1 to 7.

Zeno2410

Apr 30, 2020
That's actually Rick, for unlock the side events first you need to complete all the main events, after that just stay in your house with the wife and watch tv or do something else, he will appear and offer mc to get a free pass to the house to fuck wife whenever he wants for a better job position, next you need to invite him over until it gives you the option to talk about the offer that he made, then you will just have to pass days until he comes and fucks wife, there would be four extra scenes that are the side events. You will need to be patient because the probability of Rick coming to the house for the side events is of 1 to 7.
Well, yes, it has to be low because if I don't invite him, he doesn't appear xd

Well I will continue trying to spend days as if there were no tomorrow.

OMG i'm retard xd i pass time waching tv but not with wife xd so never is going to start side events jajaja now yes
How do I have the game in Spanish for an automatic translation Rick appears as Almiar:LOL:

Sorry for the problems and confusion

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So far I love how the game has been going MrWarmBeer. Plenty of options to choose from, plenty of corruption. Would look forward to more Yandere scenes with the wife though. Looking forward to when we can start the game after she kills off Chou xD

Also love the fact you have scenes where she basically corrupts herself, like with her patient. That's my favorite path so far, ngl.

Hope to see more scenes where we can actually be lovey dovey with our wife. For both the Vanilla players and it'd also entice the NTR players as well to see how she reacts to us after being fully corrupted ;D
Agreed with 3rd part - it'd be nice to have an expansion of the 2 basic wife sex scenes with husband - perhaps with modified dialogue to reflect the stage of the story -i.e.- if you took the vanilla path of getting rid of cho, maybe she shit talks him and how much better mc fucks, or vice versa with the sharing path, i dunno, just ideas.

Also - NOTE TO DEV:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be more judicious with how you use "filter_mask True". I spent 20 minutes modifying the desktop screen in computer.rpy just to make the "inbox" and "sent" buttons more clickable. I understand its use when you have full-size images for buttons with the majority transparent, but do a favor to players then and make a larger area around the physical icon with something like alpha = 4....... this is more relevant for non-button hollow shapes like text or the bank icon. As an example I attached the ones I use for bank idle and hover, and they make for a much nicer user experience.

Other than that, a great game so far!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 46 Votes