pedro0733

Sep 27, 2022
Sim

Eu sempre pretendo tornar todos os personagens opcionais (além daquela parte introdutória), e o mesmo caso será com Bella. Ela terá mais conteúdo em breve (se ela ganhar as enquetes)
[/CITAR]
Hello, I'm in doubt about how to unlock Chou's side story, I tried not to work, among other things, and I didn't find out, I tried to see if it was something on the PC, nothing else.

Xanax1488

Feb 13, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 139 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Thanks for the virus:)
Thank goodness I didn't install it.

Last edited:

silentguitar

Feb 7, 2019
There's locked scene? I always play on "turned on" and "tell" route is this the most complete path or am I missing scene from other path?
Also in this new update I'm playing from the beginning but the gallery already unlocked except the new Tyrone does this actually locked my path forever?

Reactions: MrWarmBeer

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
There's locked scene? I always play on "turned on" and "tell" route is this the most complete path or am I missing scene from other path?
Also in this new update I'm playing from the beginning but the gallery already unlocked except the new Tyrone does this actually locked my path forever?
There are a few minor locked scenes and interactions depending on your path, yes. However, none of them relate directly to the gallery, as all those are unlocked equally through all routes.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm real hyped for the update, especially since he mentioned an overall of the animations and much higher quality sex animations....

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021

Pechvogel

Sep 2, 2018
I just downloaded the 0.41version from Patreon, but can not run the game because there is warning of malware from the system and the file got deleted automatically.

Reactions: vrnon00

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Stupid question, since I can play only a bit later: Do the old saves still work? Or must we start anew to get the new events? Thanks in advance!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
OnlyHer-0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes