MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
GOD IS GOOD
MY NIGHT IS SAVED
I LOVE YOU WARMBEER, EVEN THOUGH BEER SHOULD BE COLD
NO SHOT WARM BEER IS ACTUALLY GOATED GIVE IT A TRY I BEGGG
so you have abandoned your other game?
No, still working on it. It's just secondary now compared to this game due to low interest. There aren't many people rushing me to push an update for that one so I'm just taking my time
Why is the house sometimes empty at night? I can't find the girl anywhere
Sometimes she's got shit of her own to do, yo

MasterB88er

Oct 1, 2020
Well here I go fapping again :HideThePain:. Thank you for the update, MrWarmBeer! BTW you got an estimated complete date? It goes without saying I'm not expecting a concrete date.

NO SHOT WARM BEER IS ACTUALLY GOATED GIVE IT A TRY I BEGGG
This only works with nice beer. But it is actually GOATED.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrWarmBeer

Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020
Can't seem to get tyrones 3rd side event to happen any ideas I'd assume it be the same as the first two just wait for his call but it just Replay the first two scenes

• Red Heart

MasterofNTR

May 24, 2017
Can't seem to get tyrones 3rd side event to happen any ideas I'd assume it be the same as the first two just wait for his call but it just Replay the first two scenes
you need refuse his call 3rd times to trigger event.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I've just finished this new. A big step of game's visuals ,I really like new scenes of the wife at bedroom and living room, she's so cute xD.:love:
The plot is still awesome, I am quite impressed with quest of Tyron (like the way you make the event) . But a bit unfortunate that this update quite short (maybe improving the game's visuals takes longer)

The next vote wish Boss and Landlor'll win (their storylines make me horny) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Finally, thanks for the great game.(y) I'm rooting for you :cool:

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Really good game, im close to full update content, but im stuck at rick and tim, she refuses to let rick fuck her and nothing happen with tim (just +love bond), any advice?

• Red Heart

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
you need refuse his call 3rd times to trigger event.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I've just finished this new. A big step of game's visuals ,I really like new scenes of the wife at bedroom and living room, she's so cute xD.:love:
The plot is still awesome, I am quite impressed with quest of Tyron (like the way you make the event) . But a bit unfortunate that this update quite short (maybe improving the game's visuals takes longer)

The next vote wish Boss and Landlor'll win (their storylines make me horny) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Finally, thanks for the great game.(y) I'm rooting for you :cool:
Thank you!!! :love: To be fair, I don't think any future updates will beat 0.3 in terms of how much content there will be, since it took a whole 10 months to release it. The new release schedule is aiming to drop an update every 3-4 months, which I think will be more content overall
How to unlock Timothy's events?
No sex with him yet :cry:

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi!
Played the new version and I really like this game, esp. the netorase and pure paths!
Only Her is one of the rather few games with a netorase path worth it´s name, even if ( a small bend in the road, but ok) the MC is not a Stag on e.g. the Tyrone sharing path, but mostly a voyeur. Still, OH is one of the few games were the netorase path has the couple in love with each other and ok with what happens.
Far too many "nerorase" games out there which are nothing more than NTR s... in disguise! Big thumbs up for Only Her being NOT like this.

Graphics are becoming better too! I have a soft spot for the new husband-wife sex scene where we sleep with her from behind the back. I look forward to see how the various paths develop further!
For example, Tyrone can become a Fuckbuddy who is no problem for the marriage, depending on what we choose during events. Rick on the other hand might be a far better friend than Tyrone ever will be, but here the danger for the marriage is far higher on most paths.
We will see how pregnancy content is included later on, since the wife having a child someday is a topic in game.I estimate that a child will be by the husband on pure and some netorase paths, but there will be also options where one of the others will be the father.

By the way a gutsy move to show the wife going on a rampage and offing this lowly asshole blackmailer Chu on some paths and so showing that the wife really loves the MC.

nonotme101

Mar 7, 2022
Thank you!!! :love: To be fair, I don't think any future updates will beat 0.3 in terms of how much content there will be, since it took a whole 10 months to release it. The new release schedule is aiming to drop an update every 3-4 months, which I think will be more content overall

No sex with him yet :cry:
will artificial intelligence ever speed up updates

• Thinking Face

Jimmy Rayor

Jun 5, 2017
Hey Warmbeer, I was wondering if there is anything to do to get Tyrone to bugger off after a while? After 3 days he just keeps showing up. With the others I just need to do something to stop them from appearing (Pay Rent, Show up to work, Just don't invite them over), but with Tyrone it seems permanent.

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
will artificial intelligence ever speed up updates
I don't know yet, but as far as AI goes right now, script writing isn't its strongest suit. Also, is that a cat's eye or a really stale butthole in your profile picture :KEK: I can't really tell
Hey Warmbeer, I was wondering if there is anything to do to get Tyrone to bugger off after a while? After 3 days he just keeps showing up. With the others I just need to do something to stop them from appearing (Pay Rent, Show up to work, Just don't invite them over), but with Tyrone it seems permanent.
You can dismiss him entirely from the game if you talk to your wife in the bedroom (if your love is high enough that is)

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes