Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
It's going all right. I get a lot more in-depth along with showing some teasers on my Patreon posts
Can I ask something? Will we get more hardcore content for the wife?

Asphyxiation, the other guys forcing her to rimming them, face slap, spitting on her mouth, grabbing her to go out being dressed and used in public like a whore, pissing on her, they calling a delivery guy and leting him fuck her (like she's their slave and have to obey), etc?

Or it'll be a more 'vanila sex' netorase for the rest of the game?

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrWarmBeer

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
Can I ask something? Will we get more hardcore content for the wife?

Asphyxiation, the other guys forcing her to rimming them, face slap, spitting on her mouth, grabbing her to go out being dressed and used in public like a whore, pissing on her, they calling a delivery guy and leting him fuck her (like she's their slave and have to obey), etc?

Or it'll be a more 'vanila sex' netorase for the rest of the game?
Yes, I do plan to include some hardcore stuff. Can't say if it will be ALL of those, but some will make it in the future

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yes, I do plan to include some hardcore stuff. Can't say if it will be ALL of those, but some will make it in the future
Just please don't deviate too far from your current path - you clearly know what you're doing as this is one of the only games on the entire site able to strike the ever-so-precarious balance between sharing/swinging and cheating/jealousy.

Most games take it way too far in one direction, either the couple is extremely devoted and the sex scenes go out of their way to reassure and show mc is the "top dog" and the scenes are timid, or its a hardcore ntr-fest where the LI really hates mc.

Also in contrast to feru I'd say more sex animations (genital) would be a better step before different kinds of sex- I'm not opposed to everything he suggested, but it'd be nice to have scenes with penetration vs clipping.

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
Just please don't deviate too far from your current path - you clearly know what you're doing as this is one of the only games on the entire site able to strike the ever-so-precarious balance between sharing/swinging and cheating/jealousy.

Most games take it way too far in one direction, either the couple is extremely devoted and the sex scenes go out of their way to reassure and show mc is the "top dog" and the scenes are timid, or its a hardcore ntr-fest where the LI really hates mc.

Also in contrast to feru I'd say more sex animations (genital) would be a better step before different kinds of sex- I'm not opposed to everything he suggested, but it'd be nice to have scenes with penetration vs clipping.
Next update will include actual penetration along with animations on the genitals themselves (squishing,squeezing,etc...). The animations are going to be next level compared to the previous updates

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
I agree. Using the interactive capabilities of VN to explore new kinks is amazing, but for me at least the most erotic thing is inside our head, our psychological state the teasing, the expectation, the taunting, the mocking etc all those delicious things a wife can do to her cuck husband.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I really like the netorase stuff in this I also watch the netorare stuff but I don't really find that hot.
But netorase is one of my favourite kinks so I really like seeing it here.
Yeah imo its done very well in this game, the wife is still a lady on the streets (and to her husband) yet a freak in the sheets (and with other guys). Getting on the "right path" for this stuff at that start was super easy because I just gave the answers that would come naturally, most games I need to imagine what the ntr-brained creator has in mind.

Nov 17, 2021
For anyone confused, for the bug finding minigame, just input the bugs IN ORDER separated by an underscore (i.e: FAT_BOOTIES_ARE_NICE)

It becomes sandbox at a certain point, but the sandbox is tied to the NTR as well (if you don't pay rent in time, guy fucks your wife etc...)

The first NTR scene is unavoidable (someone else fucks your wife). The rest depends on what you do on your day to day life.

That's just unfortunate
Your game is still one of the best NTR RPGs I have tried to date, bro. It's been February since the last update on this game, I hope all is going well at your end and you would be kind enough to drop the next update anytime soon. Looking forward to see more of new CGs with Chou and finally some H-content with the cafe girl (forgot her name)

A question though : If the male MC does end up having having relationship with the cafe girl, would she have her own rape / NTR incidents from her part of the story?? Or she just sleeps with the MC ? If I'm not mistaken, she mentioned having a bad boss so I thought she might get raped by him at one point

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
Your game is still one of the best NTR RPGs I have tried to date, bro. It's been February since the last update on this game, I hope all is going well at your end and you would be kind enough to drop the next update anytime soon. Looking forward to see more of new CGs with Chou and finally some H-content with the cafe girl (forgot her name)

A question though : If the male MC does end up having having relationship with the cafe girl, would she have her own rape / NTR incidents from her part of the story?? Or she just sleeps with the MC ? If I'm not mistaken, she mentioned having a bad boss so I thought she might get raped by him at one point
Last update released early March, but worry not, the new one is literally dropping on Patreon in T-minus 1 day :HideThePain:
Regarding Bella, the cafe girl, she might have NTR content, but I'm not sure yet. It's something I have considered, but not prioritized.

draesagar17

Feb 27, 2021
i found this on a different game on site as a universal gallery unlock. just place the unzipped folder into the game folder and it will work. already checked this game and it does work with this one.

Nov 17, 2021
Last update released early March, but worry not, the new one is literally dropping on Patreon in T-minus 1 day :HideThePain:
Regarding Bella, the cafe girl, she might have NTR content, but I'm not sure yet. It's something I have considered, but not prioritized.
In my humble opinion, I think Bella should have NTR content which users should be able to avoid or let it happen. She mentioned being a student, so I suppose this would also give us an opportunity to peek into her private life where someone from her school or a stalker blackmails her and the MC would decide whether to help her or ignore it (letting NTR happen) .. But that's just my personal viewpoint and it's your game. So the call is yours. I sincerely wish for this game to have enjoyable long story / journey up ahead. Again, you have quite the skills to sketch beautiful 3D girls (y) :coffee:

Last edited:
  • Love

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
i have though of something like being able to dump your wife for her becoming your girlfriend(after a lot of dates) and then get her to do netorase/netorare too with maybe different people or even the same for in case the tax guy ect i think it would be nice but that's your choice :)

• Red Heart

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
update is out, is it 1 week to wait before the update being public?
Yes
In my humble opinion, I think Bella should have NTR content which users should be able to avoid or let it happen. She mentioned being a student, so I suppose this would also give us an opportunity to peak into her private where someone from her school or a stalker blackmails her and the MC would decide whether to help her or ignore it (letting NTR happen) .. But that's just my personal viewpoint and it's your game. So the call is yours. I sincerely wish for this game to have enjoyable long story / journey up ahead. Again, you have quite the skills to sketch beautiful 3D girls (y) :coffee:
i have though of something like being able to dump your wife for her becoming your girlfriend(after a lot of dates) and then get her to do netorase/netorare too with maybe different people or even the same for in case the tax guy ect i think it would be nice but that's your choice :)
I always aim to make every character optional (besides that one intro part), and same case will be with Bella. She'll have more content soon (if she wins the polls that is)

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes