winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
How the heck do you pay rent? There's no option so I'm just assuming it might get taken from your account if you have enough. I have 300, but, that jackass still said his card declined...

Reactions: MrWarmBeer

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I wish more games had the honesty that the dev notes in this thread have,
thanks for letting us know
good luck dev
Yeah too bad the intro write-up implies otherwise. No idewa why the intro to these games never say the truth:

"your wife/gf/mother/sister will fuck other guys, and prefer them and their cocks over you if you're their supposed partner. Your only option is to possibly minimize their sluttiness and maybe keep a shred of your dignity.. or not!"

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah too bad the intro write-up implies otherwise. No idewa why the intro to these games never say the truth:

"your wife/gf/mother/sister will fuck other guys, and prefer them and their cocks over you if you're their supposed partner. Your only option is to possibly minimize their sluttiness and maybe keep a shred of your dignity.. or not!"
You cant really compare the tone of this game to others though, even if the outcome is the same, the journey and feel is different. Besides, at its core this is a sharing/ntr realm game so if that doesn't appeal to you, fine, it's not for you.

Ok, but how to "start" the route then?
The initial start should be automatic. After you've met him a few times, then you can invite him over during TV time same as Rick Tyrone and others.

Last edited:
Reactions: KiraJames

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
How do you get the new scenes? tyrone is exactly the same and timmy doesn't do anything and the bed room scenes are the same.
I started a new game too.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
How do you get the new scenes? tyrone is exactly the same and timmy doesn't do anything and the bed room scenes are the same.
I think most of the update was spent on animation overhauls which was badly needed, so I'm glad he dedicated time towards this and now next update more scenes can commence with actual p in v.

• Red Heart

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
NTR games may not always be for me, but I'll give you credit where credit is due, I am ecstatic that you deconstructed the ntr trope of the wife sleeping with the boss to protect her husband. I know it's like "meeting in a tavern" for ntr plots but ask 100,000 people in happy marriage, and 99% wouldn't be okay with their SO sleeping with their superior just for job security. MC even calls her out for not even consulting him and that she would have took that secret to the grave, so kudos. I kind of want to keep playing just to see if there are any more realistic outcomes to ntr plots.

llyuansu

Sep 22, 2022
i like this game ~ the plot is very attractive.Hope to be able to update as soon as possible!
I love what the heroine did for me.
share wife ~ excite!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Thanks for the virus:)
Thank goodness I didn't install it.
Samsung or AVG or whoever decides they don't like ports of renpy games, and suddenly everybody thinks they're columbo. I didn't put a virus in the game and neither did any of the other guys that port android games. You don't feel safe with the game from person that has been providing to this community for years, then don't play it. Simple as that.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Extremely disappointing how all the paths (that I checked) have the MC knowing everything going on, in none of the paths he's oblivious or unaware of the cheating. Especially on Tyrone's path (with everyone asking the MC for permission all the time, the wife thinking he's into cuckolding and him having to encourage her, even though he's being blackmailed to do it) it feels more like swinging, Netorase, than it feels like actual cheating, Netorare. Hope the dev will consider pushing the game more to that side in the future.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
it feels more like swinging, Netorase, than it feels like actual cheating, Netorare.
And this is a bad thing how? :ROFLMAO:

The site already has oodles of games in the mold you're describing- go play any number of titles like "holding hands", "a promise best left unkept", "let the nightshine in", the list goes on and on of games billed as fitting both categories but heavily skewed towards pure ntr and cheating.

On the other hand there are very few stories where the wife and husband still communicate openly despite what's going on.

RoseThorn

Jan 1, 2018
How do I trigger anything with Timothy? Lol I'm on day 60 and the quest log hint is just that he might show up again at some point... I have no idea how to make him appear

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
How the heck do you pay rent? There's no option so I'm just assuming it might get taken from your account if you have enough. I have 300, but, that jackass still said his card declined...
You need to have at least 100 before every monday on your CREDIT CARD, not your bank. You can think of your bank like a savings account essentially
What does your questlog say? For Tyrone's route, my guess is try talking to your wife in the bedroom. There should be a new option to "confess"
I think most of the update was spent on animation overhauls which was badly needed, so I'm glad he dedicated time towards this and now next update more scenes can commence with actual p in v.
I think you missed a lot of the new scenes. There are over a dozen new animations added in this update (mainly for Tyrone that do include p in v :LUL: ). I'd say it's a good idea to check the questlog/gallery to see if anything is still blacked out
Extremely disappointing how all the paths (that I checked) have the MC knowing everything going on, in none of the paths he's oblivious or unaware of the cheating. Especially on Tyrone's path (with everyone asking the MC for permission all the time, the wife thinking he's into cuckolding and him having to encourage her, even though he's being blackmailed to do it) it feels more like swinging, Netorase, than it feels like actual cheating, Netorare. Hope the dev will consider pushing the game more to that side in the future.
If he's unaware, then how would the player see any of the scenes? :unsure:
How do I trigger anything with Timothy? Lol I'm on day 60 and the quest log hint is just that he might show up again at some point... I have no idea how to make him appear
Can you tell me his influence level?

Last edited:
Reactions: winterwolf200

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
I was kinda liking the game until the reveal of the smol pepe instant coomer husband... why does it have to always be the same shit. Why can't we play an average guy who can last longer than 20 seconds and actualy somewhat satisfy his wife IF you coom instantly eat her out or finger her or do something for her you selfish prick... selfish little dick instant coomer husband is definitely my least favourite trope in NTR. I would be less annoyed if they did nothing sexual together at all. In that case I could ignore the fact I am supposed to play as that "man". Oh well. This is not a game for me. GL to the dev either way.

Mar 3, 2023
Giving this a try right now. One thing for the creator(s), please improve the computer interface. Specifically the button size, the back and forth of the sent and inbox mails is annoying as fuck.. Also some tips for the free roam wouldn't be bad..

Madgriff0131

Jun 4, 2021
I choose to confront her and when she came back, said nothing. I took the worst ending. Why? Because the interface the mechanics and just the feel of the game was crap. Back and forth in the emails, small ass buttons, just crap. Who in their right mind would be ok with this type of behavior from his wife? If it was written better, then maybe, but no! Good luck with your game, or whatever you call this. I mean I tried to give it a go, but after the first 5 mins I was looking for an out, and chose to take the worst ending possible. Which is fine with me. Once again good luck.....

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
I was kinda liking the game until the reveal of the smol pepe instant coomer husband... why does it have to always be the same shit. Why can't we play an average guy who can last longer than 20 seconds and actualy somewhat satisfy his wife IF you coom instantly eat her out or finger her or do something for her you selfish prick... selfish little dick instant coomer husband is definitely my least favourite trope in NTR. I would be less annoyed if they did nothing sexual together at all. In that case I could ignore the fact I am supposed to play as that "man". Oh well. This is not a game for me. GL to the dev either way.
B-but... the smol pepe gang needs representation too... :cry: He does make sure she gets satisfied later on tho. People can learn u know :cool:
I choose to confront her and when she came back, said nothing. I took the worst ending. Why? Because the interface the mechanics and just the feel of the game was crap. Back and forth in the emails, small ass buttons, just crap. Who in their right mind would be ok with this type of behavior from his wife? If it was written better, then maybe, but no! Good luck with your game, or whatever you call this. I mean I tried to give it a go, but after the first 5 mins I was looking for an out, and chose to take the worst ending possible. Which is fine with me. Once again good luck.....
Aight, bye :HideThePain:

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes