CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Just can't believe it. The dev stated clearly, "NTR is UNAVOIDABLE", and asks you to not play the game if it is not to your liking, and still the NTR haters and whiners crawl out from under their rock to gripe. My word! Just go away. Great game dev, keep up the good work.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
OnlyHer-0.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Love
Reactions: MrWarmBeer

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Too many messages to quote so I'll just write one here and people can quote it later on if they choose.
Yes I am completely aware of the minigames being absolute dogshit :KEK: Be patient with me, it's like one of my first attempts at making a minigame
Not being able to talk to the wife in the Chou route is bugged (it's fixed and will be in the next version)
Also not being able to unlock the final 3 of Burrow's scenes is also a bug (it's fixed and will be in the next version)
And the guide will be in the next version as well
For Rick, if you haven't unlocked the option to ask your wife to fuck him yet, just keep inviting him to watch TV. When you do unlock it and she declines, it's because her love is too low.
Yes I fully intend to add a cuck path/hopeless husband path.
Finally just want to say thank you for the kind words to those who said it, and to those who gave me criticism or straight up shat on my face, that's also appreciated. I never intended to trigger anyone so much that they'd go on a rampage, but to that one dude, maybe you should just avoid games with an NTR tag (especially if it says unavoidable) :KEK:

P.S: If you like the game but can't support it financially, drop a review! That would help a lot!
Trying to get an NTR hater and whiner to just avoid a game that is clearly tagged "NTR" is like this: BEATING A DEAD HORSE.gif Beating a dead horse.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Sounds interesting, but I'm not sure how practical adding a whole route would be. Maybe an ending or something of sorts might work better.

Use the windows button on the bottom left corner while you're on the desktop to exit (only available if you've met certain requirements depending on the scene. If you can't click it, maybe check your in-game mail/downloads folder to progress further)
It's a lot of fun fucking a pregnant woman. They have trouble controlling their body functions and sometimes, pee and fart and even pass a little poo. (Depending on how far along they are) I know some women, maybe not all, but some really love it too.

• Wow

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Aye, these are fair points, but I have a few points I wanna make too:

-The One was the first game that I made. OnlyHer was just something I created in private to learn how to code with RenPy, and was never meant to release to the public. By telling me to focus on just one game, I'd have to go with my first original choice The One and drop OnlyHer (I'm not going to do that, but I think it's important to bring up).

-I don't like basic games. I've always been super bored of linear and basic stories. Hell, I'm one of those guys who enjoy games with some grinding to them (Yes we exist), so the games I make will have features similar to that as well. If people don't like it, don't play it. Believe me, I'm in no rush to get bread from games I don't enjoy making. If I put out linear and non-complicated stories now, my audience will expect that from me every time, and as mentioned above, that's not the type of audience I want to build.

-I appreciate you being a Patron man, even if you aren't anymore, it does mean a lot. But at the same time, I do these games simply because I'm enjoying it. I'm not in a stage where I'm comfortable dropping my main job and making this full time, so this game development thing is going to stay as a hobby. I am in no rush to get as much money as possible from these games, hence why I take my time with releases. I hate this cheesy line, but I do prefer quality over quantity. I can easily release half baked content every month but that's just not my style.

-The "Abandoned tag soon" thing is kinda out of left field, I won't lie. This part kinda hits me weird because you talk like you know me. I've always been the type who gets extremely fed up with doing the same thing over and over again, so if I'm sticking to just one project, THAT'S what is going to burn me out. I need some sort of rotation. I used to work as a full time editor, so working multiple projects at once is nothing new to me.

But I appreciate the feedback bro, don't take this as bad blood or anything. Anyone who takes time out to write to me like this I appreciate a lot.
Oh my God, MrWarmBeer, your retort was spot on!!! You made my panties wet.

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 46 Votes