Nov 17, 2021
That's an old message you're seeing bro. I'm still working on the game
no no it's not about the message, I just wanted to notify you using one of your random comments and ask about it.. you know the last update of this game was back on July, which was like 5 months ago.. now I dont wanna pressurize you, but this was a good game you made which you should focus more on before any of your new projects. There are still a lot of story we haven't got from the cafe girl and hoping to see the wife get corrupted more by Chou's & her old friend's influences .. Also I love the character designs in this game, possibly one of the cutest 3D girl models I've seen in NTR Ren'py, so don't get demotivated and keep up the great work (y)

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
no no it's not about the message, I just wanted to notify you using one of your random comments and ask about it.. you know the last update of this game was back on July, which was like 5 months ago.. now I dont wanna pressurize you, but this was a good game you made which you should focus more on before any of your new projects. There are still a lot of story we haven't got from the cafe girl and hoping to see the wife get corrupted more by Chou's & her old friend's influences .. Also I love the character designs in this game, possibly one of the cutest 3D girl models I've seen in NTR Ren'py, so don't get demotivated and keep up the great work (y)
Thanks for the kind words. I don't know what you mean by new projects, it's always been the same 2 games that I've worked on, and there are no other new projects planned (2 is plenty :cry:)
In terms of how long it takes to release updates, I can't really do anything about it. I have a full time job outside of this so I just work on it whenever I'm free really. If you wanna change that, consider supporting me on Patreon, and this might one day be my full time job :HideThePain:

Reactions: MeMonky

Veleus

Dec 7, 2020
Thanks for the kind words. I don't know what you mean by new projects, it's always been the same 2 games that I've worked on, and there are no other new projects planned (2 is plenty :cry:)
In terms of how long it takes to release updates, I can't really do anything about it. I have a full time job outside of this so I just work on it whenever I'm free really. If you wanna change that, consider supporting me on Patreon, and this might one day be my full time job :HideThePain:
Perhaps you will consider other platforms for collecting donations, for example / through him I would be happy to support you, I hope there will be others who wish

Last edited:
Reactions: iSkaz

NTR guy

Nov 30, 2022
It's ok if you want to be a developer as a hobby, a simple guy that does a side-project during free time, but if you really want to get some support, you will have to choose your demographic bro, you can't work on two different projects alone, projects aimed at totally different audiences, you have to choose your public and focus on it, plan a roadmap of what will be your first game, you're alone so you have to be realistc, don't do a on your project, plan what you can do with the time you have, plan the beginning, middle and end, and leave bigger features to the next project when you get more experience and a loyal fanbase, just be realistic man.

I used to be a patreon but right now your project screams "Abandoned tag soon", you will be burned out if you keep trying to do two projects full of features when there's no need to reinvent the wheel, these are your first games right? Focus on one and give good sex stories to the public you choose while you learn to do it better and faster for later, build your base and if it grows enough to support you to dedicate full time, then you do bigger things.

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
It's ok if you want to be a developer as a hobby, a simple guy that does a side-project during free time, but if you really want to get some support, you will have to choose your demographic bro, you can't work on two different projects alone, projects aimed at totally different audiences, you have to choose your public and focus on it, plan a roadmap of what will be your first game, you're alone so you have to be realistc, don't do a on your project, plan what you can do with the time you have, plan the beginning, middle and end, and leave bigger features to the next project when you get more experience and a loyal fanbase, just be realistic man.

I used to be a patreon but right now your project screams "Abandoned tag soon", you will be burned out if you keep trying to do two projects full of features when there's no need to reinvent the wheel, these are your first games right? Focus on one and give good sex stories to the public you choose while you learn to do it better and faster for later, build your base and if it grows enough to support you to dedicate full time, then you do bigger things.
Aye, these are fair points, but I have a few points I wanna make too:

-The One was the first game that I made. OnlyHer was just something I created in private to learn how to code with RenPy, and was never meant to release to the public. By telling me to focus on just one game, I'd have to go with my first original choice The One and drop OnlyHer (I'm not going to do that, but I think it's important to bring up).

-I don't like basic games. I've always been super bored of linear and basic stories. Hell, I'm one of those guys who enjoy games with some grinding to them (Yes we exist), so the games I make will have features similar to that as well. If people don't like it, don't play it. Believe me, I'm in no rush to get bread from games I don't enjoy making. If I put out linear and non-complicated stories now, my audience will expect that from me every time, and as mentioned above, that's not the type of audience I want to build.

-I appreciate you being a Patron man, even if you aren't anymore, it does mean a lot. But at the same time, I do these games simply because I'm enjoying it. I'm not in a stage where I'm comfortable dropping my main job and making this full time, so this game development thing is going to stay as a hobby. I am in no rush to get as much money as possible from these games, hence why I take my time with releases. I hate this cheesy line, but I do prefer quality over quantity. I can easily release half baked content every month but that's just not my style.

-The "Abandoned tag soon" thing is kinda out of left field, I won't lie. This part kinda hits me weird because you talk like you know me. I've always been the type who gets extremely fed up with doing the same thing over and over again, so if I'm sticking to just one project, THAT'S what is going to burn me out. I need some sort of rotation. I used to work as a full time editor, so working multiple projects at once is nothing new to me.

But I appreciate the feedback bro, don't take this as bad blood or anything. Anyone who takes time out to write to me like this I appreciate a lot.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Played the game first time now. I am pleasantly surprised by it, once you left the prolog, which has some rather annoying features. I was close to rage-quiting during it, very unintuitive gameplay at first.
The game is still in it´s early phase, but I like several things forming. Some choices make a difference how the story goes. For example, if you enjoy seeing her with others, but told her also you know about the first time with Chou you make it clear you are not a doormat and allow her to do sexy things with others for her enjoyment too.
I found it great that the various paths differ in what is done. If you have really high love with your wife and are a stag, there will be a Tyrone event after which you and your wife talk and you confess both you like her "playing" with Tyrone. Afterwards, your love points do not get reduced anymore when she is with Tyrone. You found your way with him, which is fun time, but nothing serious. But this happens like this only if you are not a doormat, because then you continue to loose LP! That is done well, that there are these differences how the paths develop due to the personalities involved.
One question: will there be "sperm roulette" and "husband only" pregnancy content coming in some future version? That guys can come in the wife sems to hint towards this.

Rick on the other hand can become a danger for your relationship, because in his case (at least at current development) there is no option to come to any agreement with your wife.
and there seems to be an option in the making for the MC too, with the girl at the Cafe. All in all I look forward to the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrWarmBeer

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
I'm having trouble getting chou content
It just stops at last email where the wife sends a pic of her boobs I looked at the gallery and the scenes are still locked.
Is the content for chou just the emails or am I missing something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrWarmBeer

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
I'm having trouble getting chou content
It just stops at last email where the wife sends a pic of her boobs I looked at the gallery and the scenes are still locked.
Is the content for chou just the emails or am I missing something?
There is a patch for the v0.2.3 in the Patreon page of the Dev free for all made in August, still when you install it you need to start from a save file before these events happen so you can see them when it should

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
Played the game first time now. I am pleasantly surprised by it, once you left the prolog, which has some rather annoying features. I was close to rage-quiting during it, very unintuitive gameplay at first.
The game is still in it´s early phase, but I like several things forming. Some choices make a difference how the story goes. For example, if you enjoy seeing her with others, but told her also you know about the first time with Chou you make it clear you are not a doormat and allow her to do sexy things with others for her enjoyment too.
I found it great that the various paths differ in what is done. If you have really high love with your wife and are a stag, there will be a Tyrone event after which you and your wife talk and you confess both you like her "playing" with Tyrone. Afterwards, your love points do not get reduced anymore when she is with Tyrone. You found your way with him, which is fun time, but nothing serious. But this happens like this only if you are not a doormat, because then you continue to loose LP! That is done well, that there are these differences how the paths develop due to the personalities involved.
One question: will there be "sperm roulette" and "husband only" pregnancy content coming in some future version? That guys can come in the wife sems to hint towards this.

Rick on the other hand can become a danger for your relationship, because in his case (at least at current development) there is no option to come to any agreement with your wife.
and there seems to be an option in the making for the MC too, with the girl at the Cafe. All in all I look forward to the next update.
Bit of a late reply here, but glad to hear that you're enjoying it. Good to see someone noticing the small point and path changes as I don't have pop-ups that tell the players in-game. I prefer it if people experiment and find out themselves. In terms of if there will prenancy content, yes it is planned, but I can't say if it will come soon or not.
Ey, it'd be nice if you could drop a rating too bro. That would help the game out immensely

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Any news?
He was working on his other game The Apex and just released and update for it and was working on Onlyher in between. The last update he sent out was a couple of weeks ago and he said he will be concentrating on onlyher since he just released and update for his other game but he hasn't revealed much as far as when it will be released. He said its 'close" but I dont know what the means in relation to timeframes. We'll just have to wait and see what he says on the next release update post.

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes