iSkaz

May 2, 2017

Show less
Finally, here it is! This is easily the biggest update introduced to the game. There are MANY new mechanics and plotlines for you to discover and experience for the first time! The intro will span for the first 7 days of the game, where you resume the normal free-roam gameplay once you reach the 8th day (the first Monday)
As mentioned before, this is officially the "intro-rework" update. If you are a returning player, you won't find much new content within the free-roam section, so there's no point in looking! Time to start a new playthrough!
Basic changelog:
+The previous intro section has been completely replaced with new renders/scenes/dialogue
+Roughly 1000 new images (HOLY F-), along with an overhauled art-style! There will be a huge jump in image quality compared to the previous updates!
+Roughly 13000 lines of new dialogue
+8 new fully animated scenes along with many other animated features
+The introduction of AUDIO! (33 new sound effects and 2 new original songs)
+Brand new characters and events introduced
+A complete rehaul of the game's UI, with a brand new main menu screen!
+Many new branching options and choices that will all come into play in future updates
A fresh restart is ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED! Old saves can and will bug out due to new UI and numerical changes. Please report any bugs you find on the Discord! Thank you!

Links:
WINDOWS:
MAC:

Learsodin

Aug 17, 2020
i have to say i liked this version, the quality has gone up a lot, much better then the first intro, i hope you revamp the rest of the game as well definetely much better, gook work(y)

edit: don't pay attention to those who badmouth your game, it's definitely am improvement.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
So the quality of the intro is really great and you can tell the dev is greatly improving his skills but as he said its just the intro that was worked on so dont expect to see anything new in the free roam section. But the only major disappointment I have is the gallery still has no dialogue. But it was cool to hear some music and hear some sound effects. You guys should check it out and see what you think. I think it might just convince you to continue playing this game because it looks like its going to be really great in the future.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
the update was actually quite good for character developpement, jody now got more deep than before and their relationship feels more real, though after the intro is done a lot of things doesn't add up with intro, do you plan on reworking the whole games and scenes too? i think it'll be better, what the next update will be about?

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
So the quality of the intro is really great and you can tell the dev is greatly improving his skills but as he said its just the intro that was worked on so dont expect to see anything new in the free roam section. But the only major disappointment I have is the gallery still has no dialogue. But it was cool to hear some music and hear some sound effects. You guys should check it out and see what you think. I think it might just convince you to continue playing this game because it looks like its going to be really great in the future.
I actually planned to add the updated gallery amongst other improvements to the free-roam section in this update but couldn't cuz of the lack of time really :cry: A lot of the improvements will be coming with the next update!

the update was actually quite good for character developpement, jody now got more deep than before and their relationship feels more real, though after the intro is done a lot of things doesn't add up with intro, do you plan on reworking the whole games and scenes too? i think it'll be better, what the next update will be about?
I did make a warning screen by the end of the intro explaining why there might be some inconsistencies. Again, it was due to the lack of time to implement it properly in this update so I delayed it. I don't know about reworking the WHOLE game, but I'll definitely be improving things incrementally along the development path

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I actually planned to add the updated gallery amongst other improvements to the free-roam section in this update but couldn't cuz of the lack of time really :cry: A lot of the improvements will be coming with the next update!

I did make a warning screen by the end of the intro explaining why there might be some inconsistencies. Again, it was due to the lack of time to implement it properly in this update so I delayed it. I don't know about reworking the WHOLE game, but I'll definitely be improving things incrementally along the development path
Agreed with the other guy - and I know it's stated in the game that there will be inconsistencies...

Problem is now the intro is so good the quality of the rest of game feels lacking :LOL:

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023

Obviously, you've done a great job on the introductory part and it looks promising. If the sequel is of the same quality, then I think the next update will be very interesting. I am waiting with interest.

Reactions: Moon Blaster

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
On a minor level: I care not for the screen shaking every thirty seconds or so... Really annoying.

This being said, the new intro is quite good, but it's not a revamp, more like a U-turn and entering whole new coordinates in the GPS! Nothing makes sense anymore you'll probably have to re-write everything. If you do it as well (with less screen shaking please) it's going to be quite good indeed. But a very different one.

Since I never cared very much for Chou, I ended-up with her very probably murdering him, so MC is now living with a wee bit of a slightly sociopatic fox. ;)

Last edited:

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018

nice! you don't need to rework the whole game but some scenes after just doesn't add up so i was asking myself how you would do that :), what will be the next update about new content or remake?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Ren'Py - OnlyHer [v0.6.3] [WarmBeerProductions] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [320 MB]
- - -

Mac [331 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---------------------------------
Ren'Py - OnlyHer [v0.6.3] [WarmBeerProductions] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux: v0.5.1 -> v0.6.3
[1,31 GB]
- - -

Mac: v0.5.1 -> v0.6.3 [1,32 GB]
- - -

Win/Linux Compressed: v0.5.1 -> v0.6.3 [135 MB]
- - -

Mac Compressed: v0.5.1 -> v0.6.3 [137 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes