• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Despite saying it has an updated UI it still has all the same boring clicking around on the computer... also makes no sense when viewing old emails they only appear if you keep going inbox, sent, inbox, sent, inbox, sent, inbox, sent, inbox, sent, inbox, sent, inbox, sent, inbox, sent, inbox, sent, inbox, sent... Also typing out the bugs is also just more timewasting, at least let people just click on them or something.

Other than the gameplay stuff, the rest seems like a nice step up from how it was before though.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
OnlyHer-0.6.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
BAHAHAHA fuck!!! Literally suffering from success :ROFLMAO:
It's a good problem to have!

My only feedback or suggestion would be to modify the choices in d6aft_7 to account for players who would be okay with sharing with others in a more amicable context but not Chou - perhaps I'm not the only one who would play it like this....

A few simple additional lines of dialogue from the fork - something like this:

Python:
    menu:
        "I feel glad that nothing happened between them":
            $ cuck = 0
            "({i}I'm glad nothing happened! That's my wife!{/i})"
            menu:
                "I'd be open to it with others":
                    "Having said that the thought still excites me, just not with Chou."
                    $ cuck = 1
                    $ noChou = True
                "No one's touching [Jody]":
                    "({i}If I found out Chou did something to her, I think I would have lost it...{/i})"
                    pass
            "({i}That being said, [jody] still hid the whole thing from me...{/i})"
            "({i}I get that she was holding up her end of the deal but... Maybe we could have found another way together if she had just told me?{/i})"
            "..."
            "({i}[jody]'s still doing this... She's always insisted on fighting my battles for me...{/i})"
            show intro4_34
            with dissolve
            "({i}Just like back then... She would stay back late just to help me with work when she didn't need to...{/i})"
            hide intro4_34
            with dissolve
            "({i}Can I really fault her for trying something like this?{/i})"

"I feel disappointed that nothing happened between them":
            $ cuck = 1
            "({i}I can't help but feel disappointed...{/i})"
            "({i}But why? What was I hoping for? I should be glad nothing happened, right? I mean that's my wife for Christ's sake!{/i})"
            mc "{b}*sigh*{/b}"
            "({i}I can't quite explain it... It's just this feeling in my chest...{/i})"
            '({i}It is almost like my brain is being logical and thinking "{b}I should be glad nothing happened{/b}", but then my heart...{/i})'
            "({i}My heart doesn't agree...{/i})"

Reactions: rokrad and ArpiNine

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
My only feedback or suggestion would be to modify the choices in d6aft_7 to account for players who would be okay with sharing with others in a more amicable context but not Chou - perhaps I'm not the only one who would play it like this....
Hmm, interesting suggestion. I might add something like that since Chou might not be the bull everyone wants (but what if he's the bull everyone needs though?)

Last edited:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
MrWarmBeer
Really like the game so far, though the NTR routes feels a bit off with Tyrone so far. I have yet played everything! I hope she will go full NTR as well.

The humiliation cucking seemed really good and well done in part 1, haven't begun that route yet in part 2 but hoping for there too!

Would also like it if you could make the computer clicks more automatic. This is a test project and all but yeah.. Just remove the clicks and show pictures of us doing it with a usual space click but I bet you've already heard this. Do as you please! :)

Anyway, keep up the good work! (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrWarmBeer

WikiFox

Oct 17, 2023
The game is not bad!But I don't understand what's the point? Just watching your wife get fucked and that's it? If she's doing this for her husband, why did she blow the patient in bed? It's kind of confusing. Or is the wife an ordinary whore? I'm confused!!

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
Kino update, but it's a shame that we have to wait until the rest of the game is caught up. Good content is worth the wait after all.

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
There is new "missions" ? or all the new images are just the new intro ?
And there is something I don't understend, the date where you talk to her about the Chou's date, when it happened cronologicaly ? I mean, MC and LI talk about she having dates with other men like she didn't already have sex with a lot a of men...

Last edited:
Reactions: Eye-switcher

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Side note, and safety tip: don't run executable files or open attachments when you don't know what they are. If someone asks you to run an executable file on your computer, don't without written communication from IT. Many companies may have security precautions in place to prevent a file from USB executing, but it's best practice to assume they don't, and double check with IT before running.

So, biggest complaint so far is this game seems too much like actual work life.

Reactions: znnrqp

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
So just for clarification purposes the NTR is avoidable correct? Because some comments say NTR is avoidable But the dev notes say they aren't?
View attachment 3583861
It isn't, regardless of what you do, she sleeps with the boss in the prologue/intro. Afterwards, the NTR is as "avoidable" as the NTR in Scars of Summer meaning that you can keep it vanilla, but clearly the NTR is the focus of the game and the route the dev wants you to take.
Bonus point though, you can call her out for cheating on you if NTR isn't your thing. Leads to a bad end, but being able to point out a awful NTR cliche was pretty fun.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It isn't, regardless of what you do, she sleeps with the boss in the prologue/intro. Afterwards, the NTR is as "avoidable" as the NTR in Scars of Summer meaning that you can keep it vanilla, but clearly the NTR is the focus of the game and the route the dev wants you to take.
Bonus point though, you can call her out for cheating on you if NTR isn't your thing. Leads to a bad end, but being able to point out a awful NTR cliche was pretty fun.
As of the most recent update, this isn't true. Depending on player choice, she only goes on a dinner date with the boss, nothing more, no touching.

However, it is true the content amount is skewed - it's clear ntrs is the focus of the game- id say there's very little actual ntr; the mc/husband never feels like he's at risk of losing her.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
As of the most recent update, this isn't true. Depending on player choice, she only goes on a dinner date with the boss, nothing more, no touching.

However, it is true the content amount is skewed - it's clear ntrs is the focus of the game- id say there's very little actual ntr; the mc/husband never feels like he's at risk of losing her.
Well that's a nice change, is she still implied to have murdered the boss in on of the endings or did that get changed to

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
She will stop having sex with the MC even with maxed out love points once she starts having sex with others though (which is weird based on her personality of being ready to do anything for the MC), I count that as losing her because at that point they're only married/a couple on paper, she'd leave him for someone that can make her happier if given the chance.

Is there an overarching story or are you just supposed to progress with the various guys with her, if the latter is the case, then I'd say NTR and NTRS is unavoidable.

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
I don't know how to feel about the update, it's clear that there is more production in the intro with more story related stuff happening. But also some details that I liked about her personality are not there (in the intro at least), like those Yandere vibes, the implieded murder in one of the endings. Also the NTR trigger in the Intro is not there anymore, just a dinner now.

I always thought that unavoidable NTR in the intro worked as a nice trigger for the confrontation, but now with just a dinner there is no"rage" to actually get mad at her (yeah that sound kind of dumb...).

But at the same time I actually like the idea of having the choice to go for NTR or not (but I don't know if you do actually have tha choice anyway).
So I like this and not at the same time, aslkdjasld

But my bigger problem and this is just a personal preference, not a bad thing, I really hate pubic hair, so I was completly turned off by how more notecible is now than before, which made me play only the intro. Again this is just a personal preference.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
She will stop having sex with the MC even with maxed out love points once she starts having sex with others though (which is weird based on her personality of being ready to do anything for the MC), I count that as losing her because at that point they're only married/a couple on paper, she'd leave him for someone that can make her happier if given the chance.

Is there an overarching story or are you just supposed to progress with the various guys with her, if the latter is the case, then I'd say NTR and NTRS is unavoidable.
That hasn't been my experience.

Make sure you're checking her love stat mid game - many may not know her love score drops during the later Rick and Tyrone events (not sure about others but I think as well).

This means if players aren't spending regular time with her late game, it'll fall below the 75 love or whatever the sex threshold is. This can simply be remedied by continuing to spend time with her, either sexually or watching tv/going out.

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes