• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
That hasn't been my experience.

Make sure you're checking her love stat mid game - many may not know her love score drops during the later Rick and Tyrone events (not sure about others but I think as well).

This means if players aren't spending regular time with her late game, it'll fall below the 75 love or whatever the sex threshold is. This can simply be remedied by continuing to spend time with her, either sexually or watching tv/going out.
She refuses to have sex after she starts having sex with Rick in the bedroom randomly (and with sex I mean actual penetration), even when her love is maxed out, so that obviously means I checked it.

If she still has sex with your MC at that point then the only thing I can think of is a hidden horny stat, which gets satisfied with those random scenes, but I doubt that is the case.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
She refuses to have sex after she starts having sex with Rick in the bedroom randomly (and with sex I mean actual penetration), even when her love is maxed out, so that obviously means I checked it.

If she still has sex with your MC at that point then the only thing I can think of is a hidden horny stat, which gets satisfied with those random scenes, but I doubt that is the case.
I've genuinely never seen the case you're talking about. You'll have to trust me these were taken sequentially.

screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png

When you say she doesn't have sex, do you mean she actively denies you? I've never seen a screen like that (other than insufficient love). While it is true that if you're on the other paths, there will be more random events at night that can potentially interrupt her normal location at the bed, is that what you mean?

Reactions: znnrqp

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
I don't know how to feel about the update, it's clear that there is more production in the intro with more story related stuff happening. But also some details that I liked about her personality are not there (in the intro at least), like those Yandere vibes, the implieded murder in one of the endings.
Believe me, the Yandere vibes are still there. If anything, more of that has been introduced in this update ;)

As the game's dev, I can confidently say there is no hidden horny stat (yet!). She'll have sex with you as long as your love is high, even if she did just cuck you half an hour ago :HideThePain:

por12

Nov 22, 2020
Also, if y'all like the game, drop an actual review in the REVIEWS tab. It's nice reading it here but it would help so much more on the reviews tab :oops:
the voyeur/cheating events are top of the site but can u clarify to us players if the game will branch on a vanilla/harem route and a ntr one after this update?
or it will like before just ntr events in sandbox?

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Anyone have the link for the older version? I like the new one, but I liked the older one too, so I wanna keep it saved on my computer

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
As the game's dev, I can confidently say there is no hidden horny stat (yet!). She'll have sex with you as long as your love is high, even if she did just cuck you half an hour ago :HideThePain:
It was in an older version, I can't pull up a save for it anymore because of the change, otherwise I'd have given you one as proof

I've genuinely never seen the case you're talking about. You'll have to trust me these were taken sequentially.
View attachment 3585226
When you say she doesn't have sex, do you mean she actively denies you? I've never seen a screen like that (other than insufficient love). While it is true that if you're on the other paths, there will be more random events at night that can potentially interrupt her normal location at the bed, is that what you mean?
She actively denied sex, although Rick's influence was way higher in my save a few versions ago.

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
Looks like i will skipped this update and wait for the second part to be released just like what you said, cuz i want to fully experienced the reworks in its fullest, so good luck for the dev and the team:coffee::coffee:

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
I really like what the lates Update has done. And I like the overall direction, I am all for the MC liking it, but it now feels a bit more that she does too (like, in a *she wouldn't do it if the MC didn't want it, BUT she has fun doing it*-way.) Same with the SPH in the intro now for example, dunno, too many ntr games go all in on the Girl then treating the MC like shit, I do like that this seems to go more in a direction where she likes doing it and has fun humiliating the MC, but is loving him and wouldn't do it if she didn't know its what gets him off (Like the sph in the intro part, only going on after making sure the MC likes it, now she knows how that he does and can do it more, because of that I hope xP).

So yeah, happy to see further improvements to the later part and new content, gotta keep an eye out :D

PS: If the Dev wants to know what needs the most work in my opinion: The Emails! The mails itself are fine (maybe do even more, it is hot spying on her that way), but the way to read them is way too cumbersome, maybe make whole conversations one click (like opening the last mail and starting from the bottom, readind the older mails trough that, that way you can still do the interjection of the MCs thoughts about it and get us the whole conversation we are supposed to read without having to click in/out and different mails several times)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 46 Votes