YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020
no WT atm afaik.

Chou is the easiest - simply don't go to work 3 days in a row (twice) - your wife will deal with the consequences.

from my personal perception of a single playthru - the path for the 2 others is rather convoluted and grindy.

in the "afternoon" watch the living-room if your wife is in - ask her to "call someone over" - start with Rick I suppose after a while

Lower your love with your wife - by asking her to "fuck him" (she won't) - when her love is down - start calling over Tyrone - he'll know what to do...

Start upping your love with your wife (buy food) and call rick again after a while (I told you it's grindy) he'll go to the bathroom
your wife will tell you to go and see and Rick will pop up the question...

at this point Tyrone should be extremely well acquainted with your wife and rick should be on his way to her panties too...

(that is if you have the patience for all the non intuitive grind)
Nice little guide.
My two cents on this:

I'd actually start going full Rick route before anything else.
You'll need 75+ Love from your wife to unlock that, and grinding that stat to that level is painful.
You can get +10 for pretty much every nice interaction with her at the beginning, but once you reach the 50~60s threshold, you'll get only +2 for anything you do well.

Meanwhile, almost everything but working and spending time with her will tank that stat.
I was going to give a really quick guide, but I can't help myself. Here's a nice guide:

Guide Covers up to:
  • Game Version: v0.1.1
  • Current Date: 21/04/2022
Prologue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Main Game:

Lunch time is over, so I gotta go work. I'll compete all the details and give this a nice format later today, after I get home

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
Nice little guide.
My two cents on this:

I'd actually start going full Rick route before anything else.
You'll need 75+ Love from your wife to unlock that, and grinding that stat to that level is painful.
You can get +10 for pretty much every nice interaction with her at the beginning, but once you reach the 50~60s threshold, you'll get only +2 for anything you do well.

Meanwhile, almost everything but working and spending time with her will tank that stat.
I was going to give a really quick guide, but I can't help myself. Here's a nice guide:

Guide Covers up to:
  • Game Version: v0.1.1
  • Current Date: 21/04/2022
Prologue:

Main Game:

Lunch time is over, so I gotta go work. I'll compete all the details and give this a nice format later today, after I get home
WOWZERS that's a detailed analysis if I've ever seen one :KEK:
Just a few things I want to point out though:
-Her love stat won't lower if you do something else while she's on the bed (it'll pretty much only lower when she fucks other people as of now)
-Rick's route is definitely important because your payment per shift increases each time you let him fuck your wife (can go up to $40 per shift if I remember correctly)
-"Chou will chew you out" is the funniest thing I've read all day so thank you

But damn I'm amazed that you got it down to a tee, either looking at the messy code or playing the game so much to the point you know everything. I just wanna say I have mad respect for you

YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020
WOWZERS that's a detailed analysis if I've ever seen one :KEK:
Just a few things I want to point out though:
-Her love stat won't lower if you do something else while she's on the bed (it'll pretty much only lower when she fucks other people as of now)
-Rick's route is definitely important because your payment per shift increases each time you let him fuck your wife (can go up to $40 per shift if I remember correctly)
-"Chou will chew you out" is the funniest thing I've read all day so thank you

But damn I'm amazed that you got it down to a tee, either looking at the messy code or playing the game so much to the point you know everything. I just wanna say I have mad respect for you
Thanks for the clarifications.
I caught some of them afterwards. I was mostly quoting from memories of my playthrough a couple of days ago.
I'll do a detailed playthrough tonight and fix/fill all the details ;)

Funnilly enough, I did Rick last on my own playthrough.
I pretty much did a bit of every route at a time, and finished Tyrone first of all, since it's just inviting him home, with Chou somewhere in the middle.
Burrows and Rick took me something like an extra 60 days of gameplay, because of the time it took to first drop my money savings enough for Burrows, and then raise the Love stat all the way from 0 to 70 :HideThePain:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrWarmBeer

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
Burrows and Rick took me something like an extra 60 days of gameplay, because of the time it took to first drop my money savings enough for Burrows, and then raise the Love stat all the way from 0 to 70 :HideThePain:
PAINNN :KEK: Luckily as the dev, I can just skip all that shit with the console. It's good feedback for stats balancing though, already working on something for next patch so the whole process is easier

YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020
PAINNN :KEK: Luckily as the dev, I can just skip all that shit with the console. It's good feedback for stats balancing though, already working on something for next patch so the whole process is easier
I didn't mind the process that much, and most of the stat grinding didn't feel bothersome. That Love stat for Rick though, that one was killer. Maybe just stagger those a bit more? Like gating more Rick and Tyrone events, just with small increments.
For example, a healthy 40 Love for the first Rick H-event (a doable but not automatic love threshold), then raise that by +10 for the next two (until she actually starts craving that).

Another nice thing might be following some of the initial implications of each route, like the idea that Tyrone might be a completely "stolen wife" route (where you just lose her by the end), while Rick starts more like a "hotwife" route (where she completely loves you, but you both get hot by her having sex with other people). In that same vein, Burrows' route looks a lot like a "humiliation" route (kind of like the hotwife one, but with humiliation/sissifying/etc added to the fetish). Just to assign some subgenre to all routes, I'd say Chou's could go on "cheating" (she may not enjoy it but he keeps blackmailing her, MC hates it but cannot do anything about it).

One of the things that most devs around here (and in most of this game niche in general) seem to have followed the path of "you can get 95% of the content in a single playthrough", instead of the more classical VN tree road of "a full playthrough might net you maybe 20% or 30% of the content".
I get it, since the advent of things like Patreon has pushed devs to try and satisfy as much of their fan base on each update, to avoid losing them.
But that ends up making the games very linear, and with very little agency (since you pretty much play a kinetic novel with a few non-mandatory extras added on some choices/side-quests).
I wouldn't mind having, for example, a humiliation stat for both the MC and the wife, and you only get to unlock the Burrows route if you raise those enough, then the whole route keeps rasing them; while something like the Chou subgenre I mentioned before might require very low levels on those same stats (since it would be based on both of them disliking the situation).

With such a game, I wouldn't complain if I had to play through multiple times to get everything.

• Red Heart

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Yea this game has alot of potential im looking forward to the next update. I hope to see the possibility of her getting pregnant if she continues to cheat with a specific person. And like the guy above said maybe you could have bad endings where she ends up with whoever she is cheating with. I think it would be hilarious to see a hot doctor like her leave her man for some old landlord or a shithead asshole boss haha.

SolaDiRyuvia

Mar 4, 2021
I'm enjoying this game quite abit. I got into this for the netorase and hope I see more of it tbh not into the NTR cheating bit but netorase is something I enjoy and Rick seems to be just that. Would love if more characters get introduced with Netorase rather than cheating NTR. (a no humiliation just sharing her willingly with others or even without her permission but rather corrupting her to be fine with it even but she stays loyal in the end overall.)

• Red Heart

Otáviobr0

Sep 29, 2020
I really liked the game, I just wish it had a solid netorase route with all the characters, making it clear to the wife that he wants her to have sex with the characters just for fun. with all of them.

• Red Heart

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
I'm enjoying this game quite abit. I got into this for the netorase and hope I see more of it tbh not into the NTR cheating bit but netorase is something I enjoy and Rick seems to be just that. Would love if more characters get introduced with Netorase rather than cheating NTR. (a no humiliation just sharing her willingly with others or even without her permission but rather corrupting her to be fine with it even but she stays loyal in the end overall.)
I really liked the game, I just wish it had a solid netorase route with all the characters, making it clear to the wife that he wants her to have sex with the characters just for fun. with all of them.
I'm definitely adding more netorase in the future, but I don't think it will apply to ALL characters. The plan is to add an even amount of both netorase/cuck and netorare/cheating so that players on both sides have an equal amount of content. Next update will focus more on netorase since it was lacking quite a bit compared to netorare in this update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

Toung2

Jun 9, 2017
I suggest downloading the compress version if your game is buggy. It worked for me and also everything working properly for me. Original download for some reason when I play it the quest trigger doesn't work properly for me. Like I'll be stuck on 4 gallery on barrow or I can't get the dialogue for the wife to talk to the boss and I'll be stuck in a loop. Plus the gallery also unlock so I can see barrow the landlord gallery and other.

• Thinking Face

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
I suggest downloading the compress version if your game is buggy. It worked for me and also everything working properly for me. Original download for some reason when I play it the quest trigger doesn't work properly for me. Like I'll be stuck on 4 gallery on barrow or I can't get the dialogue for the wife to talk to the boss and I'll be stuck in a loop. Plus the gallery also unlock so I can see barrow the landlord gallery and other.
Make sure the non-compressed version you were playing was 0.1.1, not just 0.1
Version 0.1.1 removed those bugs completely

YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020
What h_e.exe file?
What about that? It's a mysterious app that gets loaded into your laptop during the Intro/Prologue, which you then use to hack into your boss' computer and lets you follow step by step how your wife sleeps with him to keep him from firing you.

In the current version (0.1.1), that's all it's been used for

• Red Heart

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
What about that? It's a mysterious app that gets loaded into your laptop during the Intro/Prologue, which you then use to hack into your boss' computer and lets you follow step by step how your wife sleeps with him to keep him from firing you.

In the current version (0.1.1), that's all it's been used for
It just gotta added to my computer in the prologue but I don't seem to be able to do anything with it just yet. Nothing seems to be clickable, there's nothing else I can do on the computer and I can't shut it down either so I have no idea how to progress.

YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020
It just gotta added to my computer in the prologue but I don't seem to be able to do anything with it just yet. Nothing seems to be clickable, there's nothing else I can do on the computer and I can't shut it down either so I have no idea how to progress.
Mouse over all the black bars, one of them (low on the middle column if my memory serves me right) will show your boss' name when you hover the mouse over it. You can click that one

• Red Heart

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
good start so far, a nitpick i have is that the gallery replay could have an option of including the dialog for a remembrance but other than that its good.

YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020
hey, is there news about an update or something like that? :D
The latest weekly update on Patreon was last Friday, and it reaffirms the new direction of having multiple playstyles for the MC:
  • The secret cuck: You like seeing your wife with other men, so you don't necessarily intervene whenever she gets into "trouble".
  • The hopeless husband: You hate seeing your wife with other men, but at the same time, you're too much of a beta to say anything about it.
  • The communicative cuck: She knows about your kink, and you do your best to get her into these situations.
Keep in mind though, that these 3 playstyles at the moment won't lock/unlock any paths. They are more or less, filters on how the husband thinks and views his marriage. There will be certain scenes and small moments that only show up during certain playstyles though.
Besides that, more coding and rendering work has been done this week.
No confirmed release date yet

unfinishedpotato

Aug 12, 2018
Loving this game so far. I think there's some time gating issues with stats for Rick and the time it takes for the Landlord, but I'm guessing these won't feel as severe once there's more content.

One possible suggestion - have you considered potentially having it so that once some level of intimacy has been unlocked, that the Wife will suggest/automatically invite a character over? This could maybe be controlled by the player being able to turn the function on/off just for the sake of funnelling progression. I think it could be a fun way to sort of give the impression that she's on-board with "corrupting" herself, rather than just doing it when she's told, or via blackmail etc.

An example would be something like: Once the 2nd Rick scene has been unlocked, she has a chance to ask or just automatically invite Rick over when you use the conversation option to invite someone.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes