Others Completed Onmyoji in the Otherworld: Sayaka's Story [Final] [Debonosu Works]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Can anyone tell me how to beat the first battle? I really could not figure out the combat system and it kept generating more spiders. Than the big spider 2 round killed me. Since the tutorial was absolute utter trash and did not even tell you how to end the damn turn. I really have not figured out how to use the combat system and summoning system properly.

BTW this stupid tutorial did not tell you to press escape to get option to end turn.. Wow really escape took me forever to figure that one out.. It was not until I had tried every key that I hit escape to exit game and got the end turn.

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
If anyone is confused about the controls for this game, there should be a PDF file named manual inside the doc folder:

doc.jpg

ggnore

Jun 22, 2017
anyone else having troubles running the game?, tried reinstalling the c++ redistibutables and .net, but im still getting this error

View attachment 1427343
I'm also having this problem, I can go to dlsite and play the trial version without issue. Initially had issue with missing DLLs but i copied some from PC to the folder itself and now i'm running into this error. Is something off or missing from the megafile?

Shirakuroi

May 12, 2018
To everyone having problems... Get the Installer for DirectX 9.0 Redistributable for your OS... That's the one thing about old Japanese non-RPG Maker Games... They use the old DirectX 9.0 for everything... Most recent Microsoft OSes don't have that installed but has either DX10 or above starting from Windows 8...

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Apparently the same group(?) who made the translation for this game released 3 other games from debonosu

I really hope this group picks one of the BIGGER games from debonosu, i want to see them crush it against the steam failure because they said it was too "expensive"

Bolt237

Apr 24, 2020
For people struggling with the gameplay:

-use your onmyoji points to upgrade your summons, they are way more important than skills
-summon a lot of allies (they can move and attack as soon as they are summoned) and try to capture all of the spirit veins (glowing points). They will restore HP and SP to any unit on it, and capturing them will prevent enemies from spawning from them. Just park a unit on the beacons near enemies until you kill the enemies nearby.
-the AI is very abusable. It will try to capture the closest open beacon, so the movements are predicable.
-water-type units can traverse water (this goes for enemies too), and wind-type ones can fly over terrain.
-highly recommend using the purification charm, it will cleanse status effects and give status immunity in an AOE. Zashikiwarashi also has this ability and can heal, making her very useful
-Sayaka is unfortunately very slow (has low movement for the entire game). Swiftness spell can help with this.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes