RPGM Onyx 2.0, or remastered, or something... [Chapter 3] [Samuelstangerous]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title.png

Overview:
You start the game having just lost your father.
A loud crash outside leads you to a strange gem which takes you to an unfamiliar cave.
Once inside, you meet your first enemy who's determined to "feed" on you.
With the cave entrance lost, you have no choice but to push forward and confront the enemies within.
This game is only partially complete. My current plan is to make a series of smaller games after I finish this one.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-03
Release Date: 2022-11-19
Developer: Samuelstangerous - F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

*This port/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

altakiss2.png feralBgameover2.png feralAsit1.png Addablushburn2.png OnyxGamePlay3.png feralxBC02.png altagameover1.png OnyxGamePlay1.png OnyxGamePlay2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
From the preview images and description I cannot tell, was RPGM really necessary? Many players like me have some reluctancy from using that game engine, so your game coukd be penalised from that choice in case Renpy was suitable for it. Have you considered that?

The images look good.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Onyx20OrRemasteredOrSomething-2.0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: samuelstangerous

Machiavel

Sep 2, 2020
GAMEPLAY PREVIEW WHERE???

rpg maker have a shitload of fighting mechanics plugins, I'd like to know what I am in for before downloading, especially if it's another one of those games which takes rpg maker for a visual novel engine. Which it is NOT. Having some maps PREVIEW would be great too, because fuck lazy map design.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Giantess, RPG, Turn Based Combat, 2D Game, Corruption, Humiliation, Vore, Trampling, Crush, Graphic Violence, POV, Animated
This is a literal first for me... I tend to have certain genre's I don't like but can get past if just one or 2 are in the list but, not only have you included 7 in your list, 3 of my least favorites are actually the first 3 on your list. I am very thankful for the immediate warning.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
From the preview images and description I cannot tell, was RPGM really necessary? Many players like me have some reluctancy from using that game engine, so your game coukd be penalised from that choice in case Renpy was suitable for it. Have you considered that?

The images look good.
For some, RPGM might be a bit easier to work with than RenPy...

I've been trying to learn RenPy and can say, I STILL prefer the ease of RPGM (could be that I've been using RPGM for over a decade now) and Python is still a lot to take in.

For those that pass up on games because RPGM was used, it's their lose... I suppose. May hurt the dev, yes... but again, they probably see RPGM as easier to work with.

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Hey ! Great game ! :) If I was to nitpick I'd say that the dialogues during the encounters could be moving more rapidly (they are really slow ><). But aside from that, cuddos ! And thanks for the good time. ^^

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Hey! Yeah it is! So you remember my first project huh? This one is set up practically the same mechanically speaking. Everyone liked the difficulty in the past so I didn't see a need to change it. I just figured since I'm back to making games I should just remake Onyx from scratch rather than finish it in VXA. I feel like I owe the people who used to follow me that. Looks better and has animated battlers now anyway. This time around I'm going to make that final boss with all the other enemies worked in somehow, I promise.
Great game and developer, keep it up! :coffee:

Dec 6, 2018
I tried to think of every tag I could to add so people can avoid this project if it's not your kinda thing. If anyone can think of more tags I should add I'm all ears.
You could add tags based on future content, such as how you mentioned potentially adding fart content in the future (which i would definitely enjoy being added).

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes