RPGM Onyx 2.0, or remastered, or something... [Chapter 3] [Samuelstangerous]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I have this too. Any fixes?
should be fixed in next update, game developer knows about this bug
Yea, had this bug too just now. Checked it quick through the editor, it was simply a wrong ID on battle initialization. Fixed it in the meanwhile, Fix here if anybody also wants it:

For samuelstangerous:
The issue was with the "Alta + Adda" troops, you left the ID for the animation initialization as AA3 instead of AA1. Changing it to AA1 fixes the issue.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Choo-choo

samuelstangerous

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Gigantism is not my fetish, but I liked this game, the author is cool, I look forward to continuing.
Thank you for the feedback Muser. Eventually I'll be working same size interactions into the game as well.

GREAT DEV. Thanks for replying if you do i will be very happy and you know your audience very well. :cool:
I'll try my best. There's been some very helpful people reaching out to help me learn a few better habits in game design. So I'm sure we can get it working.

I have this too. Any fixes?
Jake actually made a quickfix here. Sorry about that bug.

Yea, had this bug too just now. Checked it quick through the editor, it was simply a wrong ID on battle initialization. Fixed it in the meanwhile, Fix here if anybody also wants it:

For samuelstangerous:
The issue was with the "Alta + Adda" troops, you left the ID for the animation initialization as AA3 instead of AA1. Changing it to AA1 fixes the issue.
Also, thank you for the fix Jake. I admit I should've put this out sooner than the next game patch. I really need to get into the habit of making troop id copies when fiddling with fights. I can't believe I left it like that. Literally the difference of a 1 from a 3, hah. Won't be an issue from here forward though.

I just have to tell that it was amazing, will be waiting new updates o_O
Thank you! I am hoping to get something out around April. If I can not accomplish this I'll give an update about it and what the hold up is. I've started using my DA journal for now to post progress updates every now and then.

Why they are giant? I don't like it
Sorry Sina. Size difference is a main kink in this one. There will eventually be some normal sized stuff, but the majority of content will have a GTS factor to it in this game.

I wanted to thank everyone again for your continued support and patience. I've been learning some new things that will be helpful in future development. You are all very kind, and I will do what I can to keep the game progressing on somewhat of a schedule.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Also, thank you for the fix Jake. I admit I should've put this out sooner than the next game patch. I really need to get into the habit of making troop id copies when fiddling with fights. I can't believe I left it like that. Literally the difference of a 1 from a 3, hah. Won't be an issue from here forward though.
Cheers mate. Anyone can make some minor mistakes, it's fine. Good luck on keeping up the work in the meanwhile :)

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Onyx [2.0] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (818 MB/ 228 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mastergig30

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
new chapter - summoner fight released

direct link to download
Wouldn't happen to know what version number this is would you? Is this v2.0.5 or something?

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Wouldn't happen to know what version number this is would you? Is this v2.0.5 or something?
from what i am understand this is just another chapter, previously all this (Kylin fight/Alice fight/Summoner fight) was inside single game(somewhere on deviantart), so its just third fight remake

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
from what i am understand this is just another chapter, previously all this (Kylin fight/Alice fight/Summoner fight) was inside single game(somewhere on deviantart), so its just third fight remake
Chapter 3? Trying to figure out where we are in this game version/chpater wise. Need to know what to put when updating

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Onyx20OrRemasteredOrSomething-CH3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

samuelstangerous

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Hello everyone. I am sorry for not posting for awhile over here. I wanted to come in and clear up where the game currently is.

The Alice fight and recently posted black & white giantess fights are not currently connected to the rest of Onyx yet. Please treat them as stand alone demos for the time being. I am currently connecting them into the main version of Onyx now. When everything is connected I will return to this thread and update the full game. Calling this latest release chapter 3 is accurate. I want to thank my boy choo choo for sharing with you all. I have been posting journal updates every 2 weeks on DA to keep players in the loop. I honestly figured I should only post over here once I have an update which connects all scenarios.

Please enjoy these demo fights in the meant time. I will continue working to connect everything in game and come back with an update post once we have it bug free for you all.

Again I apologize for the mix up, that's on me. Thank you all for your patience while I get this sorted out.

Also, There is no vore in the Alice and summoner fight. We can always add that in with the next battle. I will begin work on it once I connect the current battles in game.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Cheers mate. Anyone (cam) can make some minor mistakes, it's fine. Good luck on keeping up the work in the meanwhile :)
Guys, do you ever have this moment when you see a months-old comment that you made, WITH A FUCKING TYPO OF ALL THINGS

I'm a failure, I'll SewerSlide soon bcs of this

• Haha
Reactions: Choo-choo
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes