3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

mjmarc

Jul 20, 2020
i have v0.4.1 end and can`t continue with v0.5 ! you tell me that i need to download v0.4.1 again to continue with v0.5 ?
Hi, I have the same problem and even using a backup on version 0.4.1, you can make me a screenshot of the page or its bug as attached, thanks

Jan 9, 2020
Hi, I have the same problem and even using a backup on version 0.4.1, you can make me a screenshot of the page or its bug as attached, thanks
don`t have bug like this my problem is when i load my save from v0.4.1 game end there and jump to main menu ! start game again from beginning and end where end v0.4.1 can`t continue !

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
You mean the people competing for the pussy as well?? Wonder why? People usually love their competition so much.
It's funny how the first rule of this site: "Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not.", seems to apply only if you say anything negative about NTR. As long as it's not about that, feel free to shit on anyone who made the grave mistake of not liking the same things you like... It's their fault anyway, right?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
This game has a huge potential for NTR. Sad to hear that its not planned in any future release. I guess if done in female perspective, then its not NTR. Not sure if developer intended that way. Like will the GF ever fuck other guy from her point of view?
You did read the faq right? Enjoy the game for what is or find something else.

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
Doesn't it though? I try to never read ahead until I'm ready to edit and beginning the next act!

Reactions: Satburn

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Cept it’s not competition in this case, it’s the other way around. I’m not in the business of trying to change others thought or opinions though, at the end of the day people are going to see what they wanna see.

Except for the fact,that if the VN continues as is,Daisy's gonna be fucking all of Andy's relatives while he wanders around going,dur,dur,dur.

So far Andy won't recognize a clue if it held him down and sodomized him.

Could that change? Fucking hopefully. But if we're going off what's actually been shown,and not peoples HOPES,Andy's closer to being lesbian cucked,than a hot 3 way.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Except for the fact,that if the VN continues as is,Daisy's gonna be fucking all of Andy's relatives while he wanders around going,dur,dur,dur.

So far Andy won't recognize a clue if it held him down and sodomized him.

Could that change? Fucking hopefully. But if we're going off what's actually been shown,and not peoples HOPES,Andy's closer to being lesbian cucked,than a hot 3 way.
Fuck I thought I was paranoid.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Man daisy would be the perfect wife. I'm all for her buttering up other females for me. So we could both have some fun. As long as the only sausage at the party is the MC's. ;)
I agree with you, but if Daisy does anything sexual without Andy's consent it would technically be cheating and will upset some people.

• Haha
Reactions: Robitron
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes