3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
That is the best possivle answer one can give. It should always be the developer who decides what happens. (y)

There are too many developers who chat into something or even allow themselves to be talked out of something. Many games have already broken and in the end were only mediocre. If they even finished.

Personally, i don't care what kind of content there is. I am up for a lot. The main thing is that it fits into the game story. And who knows them better than whoever invented it? :cool:
That is exactly the way I have felt ever since sabitiger asked me to join his his team! Thank you.

Deleted member 2183629

Apr 4, 2020
So far really nice, well made, enjoyable! One point: I set a name and the characters still call me Andy lol
Maybe a problem with your Renpy persistent data.
Go to C:\Users\{user}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\{Oops Daisy directory}
Delete persistent file.
Relaunch

There is also on persistent file in the game directory : \game\saves

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Maybe a problem with your Renpy persistent data.
Go to C:\Users\{user}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\{Oops Daisy directory}
Delete persistent file.
Relaunch
I've looked through the code, and there's a couple places where it just says "Andy" instead of using "[an]" (or whatever the mc's name variable is) it's unlikely to be a save error

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
may you give some sentences where the problem occurs please ?
I literally don't remember, this was a while ago. Once I realised what was happening I just search-replaced "Andy" with the variable, (though if this gets done, make sure to check if it says something like "default:Andy" when the name gets chosen).

Deleted member 2183629

Apr 4, 2020
I literally don't remember, this was a while ago. Once I realised what was happening I just search-replaced "Andy" with the variable, (though if this gets done, make sure to check if it says something like "default:Andy" when the name gets chosen).
ok :)
developers are quite receptive to these possible problems
do not hesitate to report with details next time (y)

Reactions: Robitron

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
The team is VERY receptive to an all feedback actually! Please visit our server.

Robi

Team Oopsy Daisy

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
The team is VERY receptive to an all feedback actually! Please visit our server.

Robi
Absolutely, we welcome all feedback. We appreciate the feedback we have received so far and the very positive messages are always a delight to read too.
If your experiencing issues, please don't hesitate to leave a bug report on the .

Love,
Team Oopsy Daisy
-J. N.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Absolutely, we welcome all feedback. We appreciate the feedback we have received so far and the very positive messages are always a delight to read too.
If your experiencing issues, please don't hesitate to leave a bug report on the .

Love,
Team Oopsy Daisy
-J. N.
Just jumped in on the $5 tier in Patreon because this is different than other incest-themed games that got the creepy teen son sneaking around in the dark of night molesting his family in their sleep. It's refreshing to have two newly engaged adults as mcs in what I consider to be almost like a new genre - perverted romance.

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
Just jumped in on the $5 tier in Patreon because this is different than other incest-themed games that got the creepy teen son sneaking around in the dark of night molesting his family in their sleep. It's refreshing to have two newly engaged adults as mcs in what I consider to be almost like a new genre - perverted romance.

I think that's what sabitiger had in mind!

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes