3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
Are you sure you downloaded v0.5? As that does not look like the coding from v0.5.. You could try deleting that version and re-downloading v0.5..
I downloaded the right version, unzipped and overwritten the former code in the previous release. It didn't work. It looked like some files in v0.4 were removed in v0.5. I needed to removed old code, kept /saves directory only, extracted v0.5. It works

Last edited:

JohnNolan

Jan 20, 2019
I downloaded the right version, unzipped and overwritten the former code in the previous release. It didn't work. It looked like some files in v0.4 were removed in v0.5. I needed to removed old code, kept /saves directory only, extracted v0.5. It works
That must of been it yeah. Glad it works now! Enjoy:)

DevWannabe

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Again, it was my understanding that the lesbian content would be optional, and that's not something I made up, one of the devs said here that as far as he knows it will be optional and it will be based on our choices, so I hope you can understand my disappointment when I saw that was not really the case.

Now, if the game is intended to be a FMC game, then they should probably consider removing the male and multiple protagonist tags, the option of renaming Andy and the few choices he can make during the game. If it is a multiple protagonist game, I don't think it's so irrational to expect that you'll get an option on who's Daisy gonna grope or hit on for instance, when you get that option with Andy in the only instance he actually got to do something more that looking shocked because he saw a nipple.

Lastly, this is a thread dedicated in this game, so people will write what they liked or disliked about it. As long as the comments stay civil and in topic, everyone has the right to express whatever thoughts they might have. Again, the devs can do whatever they want, it's their game after all, but at the same time everyone has a right to express an opinion about it like you just did.
Thank you for your feedback, and personally I think you make a very good point. I didn't think that the stuff that happened in the pool was lesbian content when I made the renders, but now that you pointed it out, I think you are probably right. We should have made an option to skip that content for players who don't like that stuff. I can only promise we'll try to add more options in the future, so it's possible to skip/hide certain events.

When it comes to Daisy, she will be integral part of the story, and in some cases she's the one who pushes the story forward. We do not plan to change that. Some things in the story has to happen, like Daisy needs to become friends with Laura and stuff like that, but we will be more careful and try to provide options to hide lesbian content.

I understand now that Daisy may seem like a really poor wingman to you, but her motives are still the same. She hopes that Andy gets closer with Lisa and Laura. Also we do not plan Daisy to cheat Andy with any other character of the game behind his back, in case somebody is worried about that, and also I can promise that Andy will not become a third wheel, and he will get his fair share of the action in the story :sneaky:

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Thank you for your kinds words dear sir! We are trying our best with it being our first time working as a team on this project.

We are also from different countries where the customs and cultures are different as well!
You've made a great, unique game with a very likable couple and to me the most appealing female character I've come across. As I said, Daisy is a perfect balance of sweetness and naughtiness as she brings the families "closer" together. I agree you should stick to your vision. I wouldn't be here considering it for support if I didn't enjoy it.

DevWannabe

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Oh, and I forgot to say in my last reply, but I, and I'm sure rest of the team as well, find all references to American Pie as a great compliment. I'm really glad that so many people enjoyed our humor and hopefully even had a few chuckles while playing it.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Thank you for your feedback, and personally I think you make a very good point. I didn't think that the stuff that happened in the pool was lesbian content when I made the renders, but now that you pointed it out, I think you are probably right. We should have made an option to skip that content for players who don't like that stuff. I can only promise we'll try to add more options in the future, so it's possible to skip/hide certain events.
Don't worry about it, do what you feel fits best for your game. I just don't like surprises and after that pool scene it felt like the choices I made in their training session didn't mean anything.

When it comes to Daisy, she will be integral part of the story, and in some cases she's the one who pushes the story forward. We do not plan to change that. Some things in the story has to happen, like Daisy needs to become friends with Laura and stuff like that, but we will be more careful and try to provide options to hide lesbian content.
I get that and I wanted her to be involved, up until the previous update... I know a lot of people don't really care about girl on girl, but for me Daisy groping Laura under water felt like she's going behind Andy's back, even if that wasn't the intention. Nothing about that felt like she was trying to get her closer to him.

I understand now that Daisy may seem like a really poor wingman to you, but her motives are still the same. She hopes that Andy gets closer with Lisa and Laura. Also we do not plan Daisy to cheat Andy with any other character of the game behind his back, in case somebody is worried about that, and also I can promise that Andy will not become a third wheel, and he will get his fair share of the action in the story :sneaky:
You do you man. Right now Andy is completely clueless, so everything "physical" Daisy does, feels like she's going behind his back to me. For instance I don't see how what I said about Daisy feeling Laura up helps anyone but Daisy herself, but that's just me. I might complain when I see or read something I don't like or agree with, but in the end of the day if I feel that's a dealbreaker for me, I'll just move on.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to answer my comment and don't let my or anyone else's complains discourage you. I still think this is a good game with an interesting story, I'm just not fond of certain unavoidable situations.

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
Don't worry about it, do what you feel fits best for your game. I just don't like surprises and after that pool scene it felt like the choices I made in their training session didn't mean anything.

I get that and I wanted her to be involved, up until the previous update... I know a lot of people don't really care about girl on girl, but for me Daisy groping Laura under water felt like she's going behind Andy's back, even if that wasn't the intention. Nothing about that felt like she was trying to get her closer to him.

You do you man. Right now Andy is completely clueless, so everything "physical" Daisy does, feels like she's going behind his back to me. For instance I don't see how what I said about Daisy feeling Laura up helps anyone but Daisy herself, but that's just me. I might complain when I see or read something I don't like or agree with, but in the end of the day if I feel that's a dealbreaker for me, I'll just move on.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to answer my comment and don't let my or anyone else's complains discourage you. I still think this is a good game with an interesting story, I'm just not fond of certain unavoidable situations.

As the only openly gay member of the team I have to agree it's a good game and hopefully will be a topnotch game one day. As previously stated this our very first team effort!

Robi

Reactions: Larry2000

Goku14

Nov 28, 2018
Hi! When I try to open the game (latest version) it appears this:
The following gl functions are missing:- glBindFramebuffer
Any ideas?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Just discovered this and i have to say this game is freaking hillarious, keep up the good work.

Reactions: Robitron

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I enjoyed this update. I've said it before that this feels like an adult sitcom, but I'm all here for it. I get some folks might not like the content involving Daisy and the Mom and Sis, but I don't have a problem with it and here's why. It's one thing if Daisy had some malicious intent or is setting out with the mindset to humiliate Mc or hurt him in any kind of way, but that's not what she's doing. If this is suppose to be an incest game then how else could this story work without Daisy in the mix? As we already learned from the story MC wasn't as close with his mom and sis as they once were, so was the MC just supposed to return home and start randomly lusting and fantasizing about his family members? Like this particular story HAS TO involve Daisy in order for the Dev to pull it off.

I see nothing wrong with what transpired in this update, I thought the scenes were hot, from the couch BJ involving Laura, to the ending pool scene. Now if the Dev chooses the add an skip option to appease some folks then that's fine, but personally I think it fine the way it is.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Interesting to read the many opinions. No matter whether for or against, the game is eye-catching. (y)

I've been interested in erotic games since 2007. It started with those from hornygamer.com, then at some point came the Sharks Lagoon. And at some point I ended up here. I am of course following 2 more forums, also Steam. But this is currently the only one where I myself am a member.

Since my bad experience with ICSTOR and others, I had actually sworn to myself that I would never again be a patreon anywhere. There are simply too many developers who always promise a lot, like to take our money, but then never finish, or change the concept in the middle. Since then, I've always practiced doing long research and following interesting titles over the years, then in the end, if it's really something for me, buying the full version. Some developers offer 1x downloads that can be bought for this, while others just have to be a patron for a short time and you can officially download it.

But still, I was always looking for games that are not perfect, but that have something, that are a “jewel”. And Oopsy Daisy seems like one to me. I now have 6 such jewels on my personal list. Of course i follow many more titles. And there is another list with the things that i have long since sorted out. Would you see it, you would call me crazy. Well, my taste is a bit special. :ROFLMAO:

And in the case of Oopsy Daisy, i'm really playing with the idea of breaking my own vow and really becoming a patron. I will wait for 1 more update. And if it stays that way, I think the thing is decided :cool:

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
DAAMNN I read for almost 15 minutes just to see this satisfying answer....... and Im just glad I did not waste my time reasing all those threads from page 1 lol AHAHAHHAHAHA
It's almost like it would be useful to add on the OP wouldn't it? It still hasn't been added though.

Reactions: Virgin Tag Hunter

DevWannabe

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Now there is the question of what you mean with skip because players who don't like these scenes don't want to skip them they want to avoid them.
Skip it happens but we don't see it.
Avoid it doesn't happen at all.
Sorry, poor choice of words on my part. I meant an option in the game, where is for example 2 choices "Feel her bum" and "I better not", so player can choose if something happens in the story. So to answer your question, we'll try to add options to avoid certain events.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
This game is so funny. The mom is crazy and hilarious. Played it in one go. Really enjoyed this
It is also the humor that defines the game in the first place. I've tried so many games here now. I'm not at all sure whether anyone here has ever tried to combine sex and comedy.

Comedy alone is a difficult field. I'm from Germany. Yes, guys, germans actually have a sense of humor! ;)
The humor here is very different e.g. the one in England. And it´s different again in the USA. And even within a region, not everyone likes everything. It's the same with sex. At the latest when it comes to cheating/NTR, opinions are divided in this forum, at least when it is not about other women, but men. Okay, that won't be an issue in this game. So far it seems clear where the journey is headed.

Comedy + Sex. Well, this combination is very brave. But the game works, and that's it. In order for games to really catch on and stand out from the crowd, a developer has to dare to do something. And that seems to be working here. If he can now keep on the quality and gives us an overall good story with hot sex, things will continue to go well. (y)

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes