3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
An excellent and promising project with cool models and an adequate plot (without fantastic and children's stories with demons and witches and castles). We are waiting for the next update)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I have no idea what Sabi has in mind as far direction, sorry.
So far it's just teasing. But I guess the way it seems to play out is going to come down to it. Not only will Daisy get us to lay all women in the game ourselves. She herself will certainly not just play around with us. So far no other men in the game do exist.

Reactions: Robitron

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Very nice so far. (y)
I wonder wether it is intended that all three women look so very similar...:unsure: Two of them is fine, I like it when mother and daughter look like they are related and not like two totally different models. That shows that the artist has thought about how how they are supposed to look. But with Daisy also looking a lot like them I hope it is intended and not just laziness.

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
Very nice so far. (y)
I wonder wether it is intended that all three women look so very similar...:unsure: Two of them is fine, I like it when mother and daughter look like they are related and not like two totally different models. That shows that the artist has thought about how how they are supposed to look. But with Daisy also looking a lot like them I hope it is intended and not just laziness.

I think our artist currently has only one model to work with. We've done the best we can with what we have as tools.

Each act does have improvements and please remember this is our first ever joint project. We thank everyone for their support and views.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Man this game has got my attention. Great renders, beautiful women and best of all no ntr cuck BS. Daisy's hard body is something else.:p can't wait to meet the her county milf mom too.

Joyce Harding

Aug 30, 2020
For me she's already going behind his back. They already reached the point where they are both more than comfortable with Daisy groping her, even when I didn't let her do anything during their training session, and that made me like both of them way less to be honest.

If in order to get to Laura, I'll have to see the MC jerking off at a video with her and Daisy (I have a feeling that's where this is going, after this last update), I think I'll have to pass... I really dislike playing the third wheel and it's starting to feel that way with those two.
Okay I can definitely see how that would irritate some players.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
For me she's already going behind his back. They already reached the point where they are both more than comfortable with Daisy groping her, even when I didn't let her do anything during their training session, and that made me like both of them way less to be honest.

If in order to get to Laura, I'll have to see the MC jerking off at a video with her and Daisy (I have a feeling that's where this is going, after this last update), I think I'll have to pass... I really dislike playing the third wheel and it's starting to feel that way with those two.
You are right about many things. Only I wouldn't see the thing with the “third wheel” that way. It's by no means the case that Daisy excludes Andy in all of this.

I have the impression that Daisy brings everyone together, so she is the wingman. She wants to bring everyone closer together. And that is to be taken literally. It seems to me that Daisy wants everyone to end up being sexually active with everyone. Of course, herself too. She seems to be nymphomaniac, but not in the sense of cheating. It seems to be more of a sharing story.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
You are right about many things. Only I wouldn't see the thing with the “third wheel” that way. It's by no means the case that Daisy excludes Andy in all of this.

I have the impression that Daisy brings everyone together, so she is the wingman. She wants to bring everyone closer together. And that is to be taken literally. It seems to me that Daisy wants everyone to end up being sexually active with everyone. Of course, herself too. She seems to be nymphomaniac, but not in the sense of cheating. It seems to be more of a sharing story.
I don't mean "third wheel" as being excluded, but Daisy developing a relationship with Laura and the MC being later included in that already established relationship as a "third party". Even if it ends up to a threesome, the way we reach that point makes a huge difference for me. If the "wingman" bangs the girl before you get the chance to do anything yourself, he's not really a wingman.

I really liked Daisy and the way she was pushing the MC to a certain direction with his family, but in this last update she seemed more interested in Laura herself than anything else. And the fact that Laura is drooling all over her, makes me dislike them both. It doesn't feel like she's pushing the MC into a more... let's just say "intimate" relationship with Lisa and Laura anymore, but seducing Laura herself first and after she's finished he'll probably get the leftovers. Also the fact that she's already getting more action than him, even if it's in a more foreplay-like level and not exactly sexual yet, points to that direction and I can't say I really like it.

The meaningless choices don't help either. What's the point of getting an option for Daisy to not grope Laura's ass when they are training, if she's going to grop both Laura and Lisa in the pool anyway, while the MC acts like a 15 year old seeing boobs in real life for the first time?

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
I got the following error when launching v0.5

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/options.rpy", line 48: EOL while scanning string literal
(Perhaps you left out a " at the end of the first line.)
    "{color=#ff82ba}\n\nBig ups to the following peeps who donated extremely generously:{/color}\
    \n{color=#ff0000}Mark and Jeff.{/color}\n\n{color=#ff82ba}Thank you all very much and thank you to all other subscribers un-named, your generocity is greatly appreciated!\
    \n\n\nWe also want to give a shout-out to the team who made it all possible. Thank you guys.\
    \n\n\nAuthor / Game Design - DifferentHype#2614 on Discord\
    \n\nArtwork - Dicev#3236 on Discord\
    \n\nCoding - Robitron#9682 on Discord\
    \n\nCoding - Zeldruck#9682 on Discord\
    \n\nCoding/ GUI Design - Nolan#4454 on Discord\
    \n\n

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Wed Mar  3 03:37:35 2021

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
I don't mean "third wheel" as being excluded, but Daisy developing a relationship with Laura and the MC being later included in that already established relationship as a "third party". Even if it ends up to a threesome, the way we reach that point makes a huge difference for me. If the "wingman" bangs the girl before you get the chance to do anything yourself, he's not really a wingman.

I really liked Daisy and the way she was pushing the MC to a certain direction with his family, but in this last update she seemed more interested in Laura herself than anything else. And the fact that Laura is drooling all over her, makes me dislike them both. It doesn't feel like she's pushing the MC into a more... let's just say "intimate" relationship with Lisa and Laura anymore, but seducing Laura herself first and after she's finished he'll probably get the leftovers. Also the fact that she's already getting more action than him, even if it's in a more foreplay-like level and not exactly sexual yet, points to that direction and I can't say I really like it.

The meaningless choices don't help either. What's the point of getting an option for Daisy to not grope Laura's ass when they are training, if she's going to grop both Laura and Lisa in the pool anyway, while the MC acts like a 15 year old seeing boobs in real life for the first time?
I agree about the concerns with the mechanics of the game, especially the multiple protagonists, which is why I'm on the fence about support.

But I guess I'm in the minority in enjoying sexy time between Daisy and the other ladies, as long as it's for family "closeness" and the mc is aware as it develops further. I view Daisy as deeply in love with the mc, and thus the attraction to sis as an extension of her love for the mc. She wouldn't show an interest in other women, only the females in mc's family (and her own). The ultimate goal is to bring both families "together" with their marriage as the centerpiece.

Just as long as there are no dudes in either family, I'm fine. Sometimes I don't mind sharing, but Daisy is different. No dicks for Daisy, except hubby's.

ZeldruckX

Feb 9, 2018
I'm getting this error on Linux.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can try to change the rendering mode.

These problems are often due to buggy graphics drivers, and so your first step to fixing them should be to check for an update to your graphics card drivers.

If upgrading your video drivers does not fix the problem, you should consider switching video renderers, using the following steps.

1. Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started.
  2. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the renderer to use.
  3. Choose "Quit", then restart Ren'Py.

Or have a look to this :

JohnNolan

Jan 20, 2019
I got the following error when launching v0.5

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/options.rpy", line 48: EOL while scanning string literal
(Perhaps you left out a " at the end of the first line.)
    "{color=#ff82ba}\n\nBig ups to the following peeps who donated extremely generously:{/color}\
    \n{color=#ff0000}Mark and Jeff.{/color}\n\n{color=#ff82ba}Thank you all very much and thank you to all other subscribers un-named, your generocity is greatly appreciated!\
    \n\n\nWe also want to give a shout-out to the team who made it all possible. Thank you guys.\
    \n\n\nAuthor / Game Design - DifferentHype#2614 on Discord\
    \n\nArtwork - Dicev#3236 on Discord\
    \n\nCoding - Robitron#9682 on Discord\
    \n\nCoding - Zeldruck#9682 on Discord\
    \n\nCoding/ GUI Design - Nolan#4454 on Discord\
    \n\n

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Wed Mar  3 03:37:35 2021
Are you sure you downloaded v0.5? As that does not look like the coding from v0.5.. You could try deleting that version and re-downloading v0.5..

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I agree about the concerns with the mechanics of the game, especially the multiple protagonists, which is why I'm on the fence about support.

But I guess I'm in the minority in enjoying sexy time between Daisy and the other ladies, as long as it's for family "closeness" and the mc is aware as it develops further. I view Daisy as deeply in love with the mc, and thus the attraction to sis as an extension of her love for the mc. She wouldn't show an interest in other women, only the females in mc's family (and her own). The ultimate goal is to bring both families "together" with their marriage as the centerpiece.

Just as long as there are no dudes in either family, I'm fine. Sometimes I don't mind sharing, but Daisy is different. No dicks for Daisy, except hubby's.
Well, like I said she's already groped them both and even if we consider what happened with Lisa an accident (the MC of course doesn't have any of those for some reason, or the one he had was optional, unlike Daisy's...) we definitely can't say the same thing about what happened with Laura, and I didn't see her talking with the MC about this at any point. Now, some people don't care as long as it's girl on girl, but for me it's the same thing. The whole "I'll show you my love by banging your sister" makes absolutely zero sense to me to be honest, and at this point I'm pretty sure that she'll bang her soon enough, the MC is going to see them (live or in a video call) and will start jerking off...

If that's the direction the game is going, with Daisy being the center of all the sexual content and the MC being a happy observer waiting for his turn like a good little boy, that's fine. I don't have to like all the games in this site. I was just under the impression that all the lesbian content (I'm not talking about MFF threesomes, but all the shit happening when the MC isn't around or he's not paying attention, because he saw a nipple and he's on the verge of a stroke...) would be optional, but it looks like I was wrong, and I found that really dissapointing, because up until the previous update I really liked this game. That's all.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Well, like I said she's already groped them both and even if we consider what happened with Lisa an accident (the MC of course doesn't have any of those for some reason, or the one he had was optional, unlike Daisy's...) we definitely can't say the same thing about what happened with Laura, and I didn't see her talking with the MC about this at any point. Now, some people don't care as long as it's girl on girl, but for me it's the same thing. The whole "I'll show you my love by banging your sister" makes absolutely zero sense to me to be honest, and at this point I'm pretty sure that she'll bang her soon enough, the MC is going to see them (live or in a video call) and will start jerking off...

If that's the direction the game is going, with Daisy being the center of all the sexual content and the MC being a happy observer waiting for his turn like a good little boy, that's fine. I don't have to like all the games in this site. I was just under the impression that all the lesbian content (I'm not talking about MFF threesomes, but all the shit happening when the MC isn't around or he's not paying attention, because he saw a nipple and he's on the verge of a stroke...) would be optional, but it looks like I was wrong, and I found that really dissapointing, because up until the previous update I really liked this game. That's all.
I think the idea behind the game is that Daisy, raised down on the farm, is already familiar with family "closeness", while the mc is not. Daisy realizes there is a latent attraction between mc and his female family members and she wants to help facilitate it. She has to nudge things forward at first. There are numerous times Daisy openly encourages him about his attraction to the others, and he's now beginning to realize it. For example, she gave him a blowjob with clueless sis lying on his lap, and Daisy knew that he had just viewed pics of sis.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I think the idea behind the game is that Daisy, raised down on the farm, is already familiar with family "closeness", while the mc is not. Daisy realizes there is a latent attraction between mc and his female family members and she wants to help facilitate it. She has to nudge things forward at first. There are numerous times Daisy openly encourages him about his attraction to the others, and he's now beginning to realize it. For example, she gave him a blowjob with clueless sis lying on his lap, and Daisy knew that he had just viewed pics of sis.
Yeah, I get that, and that what I liked about this game, but it seems that starting from this last update, she's doing a lot more than that, like keeping her hands on Laura's ass (even when I chose to not grope her ass during their training session, which apparently was there just to give the illusion of a choice) after she "accidently" caught her in the pool or hugging her topless on purpose after that, because she knew Laura has a fixation with her tits. Those things are not for the MC, he doesn't gain anything from them, Daisy is the only one who's getting closer to "seal the deal" with Laura.

Like I said, I was under the impression that all the lesbian content would be optional, but unfortunately (for me) that's not the case. Again, nothing wrong with that, and I'm not saying the game is not good just because it's going towards a direction I don't like, it's just not my thing. Just a matter of personal preference.

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Yeah, I get that, and that what I liked about this game, but it seems that starting from this last update, she's doing a lot more than that, like keeping her hands on Laura's ass (even when I chose to not grope her ass during their training session, which apparently was there just to give the illusion of a choice) after she "accidently" caught her in the pool or hugging her topless on purpose after that, because she knew Laura has a fixation with her tits. Those things are not for the MC, he doesn't gain anything from them, Daisy is the only one who's getting closer to "seal the deal" with Laura.

Like I said, I was under the impression that all the lesbian content would be optional, but unfortunately (for me) that's not the case. Again, nothing wrong with that, and I'm not saying the game is not good just because it's going towards a direction I don't like, it's just not my thing. Just a matter of personal preference.
That just shows that I was right to be cautious about the game from the start and I am glad I didn't play it yet.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes