3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Deleted member 2183629

Apr 4, 2020
I downloaded V5 , loaded my last save from V4 ( Daisy and Laura on the floor) and I am in the same place, with no progress.
What have I done wrong ?
Sometimes when the save file is made on the last rendering, there may be a problem in the continuity.
May I suggest you go back a bit with another save file ?
And for future saves to go back a few images before the end.

ZeldruckX

Feb 9, 2018
it always shows me two exe files one with 32 and one without it and when I click it one of them
the game wants to open but it closes down immediately.

You can try this.
These problems are often due to buggy graphics drivers, and so your first step to fixing them should be to check for an update to your graphics card drivers.

If upgrading your video drivers does not fix the problem, you should consider switching video renderers, using the following steps.

1. Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started.
  2. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the renderer to use.
  3. Choose "Quit", then restart Ren'Py.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I think she wouldn't mind to have a foursome with mom, sis & mc.. i could be wrong tho.. we gonna see :LOL:
That is the dream. I also noticed Daisy mentioned sisters plural...not sure if how many sisters she has is established yet but I'm certainly looking forward to visiting the farm more after hearing that.

• Love
Reactions: ntrvip and pochops

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Just a minor detail, but most probably a mistake nevertheless: At his family the MC wears a golden ring at his left ring finger (also maybe earlier, did not notice it earlier), even though he is not married but just engaged.

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
Just a minor detail, but most probably a mistake nevertheless: At his family the MC wears a golden ring at his left ring finger (also maybe earlier, did not notice it earlier), even though he is not married but just engaged.

Remember in some countries Men do that, Here it is seen seen but not really a custom. Also please remember that each member of the team is from different countries and customs vary in each.

Reactions: Joyce Harding

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Remember in some countries Men do that, Here it is seen seen but not really a custom. Also please remember that each member of the team is from different countries and customs vary in each.
Really? I did not know that. So it is intended, I guess.

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
Really? I did not know that. So it is intended, I guess.

Well, our artist from Finland and he says it's common there. Besides I thought it was just a funny mistake when I first saw it. There was one scene where he forgot Daisy's ring but we corrected that before release.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
So I guess the lesbian stuff aren't avoidable after all, unless Daisy groping both Lisa and Laura in the pool and the latter constantly drooling over Daisy don't count. Too bad because I like this game, but I'm honestly really tired of every woman in every game being bisexual and it seems that Daisy is already getting more "action" than the MC.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
So I guess the lesbian stuff aren't avoidable after all, unless Daisy groping both Lisa and Laura in the pool and the latter constantly drooling over Daisy don't count. Too bad because I like this game, but I'm honestly really tired of every woman in every game being bisexual and it seems that Daisy is already getting more "action" than the MC.
I suspect that Daisy's involvement with the family will be necessary for Andy to be able to have any progress with his mother or sister.
For the mother, it may be as simple as Daisy's role-play as Mommy, but it is likely Daisy will get more physical with the sister (unless she just becomes even more of an exhibitionist). Personally I am OK with this (as long as she does not doing anything behind Andy's back), but I understand that not everyone wants to see girl / girl action (especially if one or both are a LI).
Also, some people do not like any form of unavoidable sex scene.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I suspect that Daisy's involvement with the family will be necessary for Andy to be able to have any progress with his mother or sister.
For the mother, it may be as simple as Daisy's role-play as Mommy, but it is likely Daisy will get more physical with the sister (unless she just becomes even more of an exhibitionist). Personally I am OK with this (as long as she does not doing anything behind Andy's back), but I understand that not everyone wants to see girl / girl action (especially if one or both are a LI).
Also, some people do not like any form of unavoidable sex scene.
For me she's already going behind his back. They already reached the point where they are both more than comfortable with Daisy groping her, even when I didn't let her do anything during their training session, and that made me like both of them way less to be honest.

If in order to get to Laura, I'll have to see the MC jerking off at a video with her and Daisy (I have a feeling that's where this is going, after this last update), I think I'll have to pass... I really dislike playing the third wheel and it's starting to feel that way with those two.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Wow, i love the drama between Mother & Daughter-in-law and moreover the way of building Daisy to be the X-factor of the probably connection to the whole family. It makes this story being more unique to the others for sure.
Cannot wait to add more tags such as Lesbian, Cheating, Corruption, Harem,... goddess !

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ntrvip

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I have to say, I am very pleasantly surprised by the game. At first I thought:

“Oh no! Once again a typical incest/harem thing. Once again only 1 guy, no one else far and wide. One more developer who only swims with the crowd, doesn't even dare to do anything special. Already seen 1000st of times. Boring. Not again ..."Okay, in the end it really is.

But:
This game has a special, unicque charm. It's a good story, entertaining and at the same time cheesy, in an naughty way. Somehow all characters have the talent to burst into the room at the most impossible moments. Just the scene with Andy, Laura and Daisy on the sofa. At first i was shocked, poor andy. then I couldn't stop laughing. And then Daisy´s cautious about it. OMFG! :eek::ROFLMAO:

Now I know that “oppsy” means in the title. These are the typical "American Pie" situations. The only thing missing is the father, who always comes in. But then also sit next to it, start chattering and end up making everything even more embarrassing. :LOL:

We rarely see scenes like this. And they are brought across well too. And the way it is done, the game has something special, something of its own. And this certain something is what makes a game in the end, no matter what genre and fetish it contains. (y)

Only the animations could run a little more fluently.

So, I'm curious how it goes from here. I will continue to pursue it with great interest. And a lot of fun, that´s for sure.

Last edited:

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
But for now is it just lesbian?
To tell you the truth, I have not had the time to look at act 4 or 5 yet. I'm trying to get my fathers estate finalized and go back home. You might get answers on our discord server faster.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes