3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Honestly I kind of hope Daisy gets in on some of the action as well. I don't want to see her left out. Let her have a little fun on the side, sharing is caring lol. As long as it doesn't take away from the "feel good" aspect of the story, I'm all for it. But obviously let it be a choice for those who aren't into that sort of thing (like choosing Daisy's actions when the situations arise, or just one big choice that will allow it or prevent it from the start).
Daisy is the most likable character I've run across in these games... perfect mix of sweet and perverted.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
We'll have to wait and see what Sabi has in mind! I hope nobody is disappointed! Remember Daisy has sisters and maybe some more characters!
The only thing putting me off a little bit is the multiple protag, otherwise I'd add this to my potential support list. I keep wondering will we have choices to make Daisy a straight up cheater. Normally I like that in a female protag, but not with Daisy. I like her horny and perverted, but in way where she prioritizes the mc's needs and her relationship with him.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I kinda hope the Mom/Lisa chills out with way she's talking this last update (.5)...starting to skeeve me out.

Is the name of male mc changeable? And if there is gonna be ntr(female mc+others), is it gonna be avoidable?
Yes the name is changeable but there were some issues with this release that caused it to revert to default in certain scenes.

As to the second the Dev has been quite clear that there won't be any NTR and thus far I'm inclined to believe them. Believe me I was skeptical when this first released due to the description. :LOL:

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I kinda hope the Mom/Lisa chills out with way she's talking this last update (.5)...starting to skeeve me out.

Yes the name is changeable but there were some issues with this release that caused it to revert to default in certain scenes.

As to the second the Dev has been quite clear that there won't be any NTR and thus far I'm inclined to believe them. Believe me I was skeptical when this first released due to the description. :LOL:
We all was skeptical about it. Good old days. I even scared this game would have contain Beastality by seeing ruffle close shot render with Daisy's mom lol.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes