3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Is the save from 0.4.1? Prior saves to 0.4.1 will not work..
I did see that in the OP but my saves seemed to load and play. No 'exception' screens at all.

It's strange - my saves are from 0.4
They play perfectly well in 0.5 but any new content doesn't appear.
[ I can load an older save and play the game through to the end of 0.4 ]

JohnNolan

Jan 20, 2019
I did see that in the OP but my saves seemed to load and play. No 'exception' screens at all.

It's strange - my saves are from 0.4
They play perfectly well in 0.5 but any new content doesn't appear.
[ I can load an older save and play the game through to the end of 0.4 ]
Some changes were made in 0.4.1 in terms of coding so that future saves should not be impacted. But If new content does not appear you might have to start from the beginning and just skip till Act 5. But if it works and doesn't cause any issues than all the better :)

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
That update was a lot of fun and so cute! Since the beginning this has been an enjoyable ride and I absolutely love Daisy. Getting the MC into all sorts of predicaments lol. Keep up the great work! ;)

Not sure whether it's your mod or the base game, but there's a load of times when they refer to the MC as Andy regardless of what you've called him (esp during the pool scene), also, there's a few instances of "landlady" being used even with the patch
It's the base game. Just a minor glitch, but I noticed it as well and I don't use the mod.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Now this is an interesting one I'm looking forward to trying. Missed this game entirely when it first released.

Reactions: JohnNolan

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
After playing this last update,I feel like this game is heading for the lesbian tag,faster than anything else.

Like Laura and Daisy is going to be the first thing to happen.
Honestly I kind of hope Daisy gets in on some of the action as well. I don't want to see her left out. Let her have a little fun on the side, sharing is caring lol. As long as it doesn't take away from the "feel good" aspect of the story, I'm all for it. But obviously let it be a choice for those who aren't into that sort of thing (like choosing Daisy's actions when the situations arise, or just one big choice that will allow it or prevent it from the start).

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
I can't get the game to start. When I double click the game it shows up for like a second and then it disappears.
Do anyone know what the problem is?

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game. (this is quite a good game and I hope gets more attention)

I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game. I know it did not compress much but every bit helps those with little space.
OopsyDaisy-0.5-pc-compressed
Original 360 Megs
crunched 201 Megs - -
(more mirrors upon request)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Team Oopsy Daisy - - -

X0R if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg

PS: This game is far too good to only have 36 s and s. I really hope to see this team, get more support. I know my link has over 1000 downloads alone. Please don't let this GEM disappear. Give a hoot, please contribute.

Last edited:

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Honestly I kind of hope Daisy gets in on some of the action as well. I don't want to see her left out. Let her have a little fun on the side, sharing is caring lol. As long as it doesn't take away from the "feel good" aspect of the story, I'm all for it. But obviously let it be a choice for those who aren't into that sort of thing (like choosing Daisy's actions when the situations arise, or just one big choice that will allow it or prevent it from the start).
The Problem with people who always sharing in these type of games is that they're never satisfied. First, it's sharing women, next sharing with men, that's when it will be time for me to move on.

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game. (this is quite a good game and I hope gets more attention)

I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game. I know it did not compress much but every bit helps those with little space.
OopsyDaisy-0.5-pc-compressed
Original 360 Megs
crunched 201 Megs - - workupload
(more mirrors upon request)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Team Oopsy Daisy - - -

X0R if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg

Thank you so much! We really appreciate that!

Robi

Reactions: nicestgamer
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes