3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I hadn't played this one before but so far seems a nice game the girls look great and I've enjoyed the humour.

Did 0.4.1 actually add anything? Load save from end of 0.4.0 and when I go forward it goes straight to main menu.
Reading the changelog it was just bugfixes and such.

masq29

Dec 19, 2019
This "style" is called RenPy version 7.4 and the "shit ton more" is going to become less and less as developers update.

Try this (from the RenPy website):

A small fraction of systems may experience problems when running hardware accelerated Ren'Py games. These problems are often due to buggy graphics drivers, and so your first step to fixing them should be to check for an update to your graphics card drivers.

If upgrading your video drivers does not fix the problem, you should consider switching video renderers, using the following steps.

1. Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started.
  2. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the renderer to use.
  3. Choose "Quit", then restart Ren'Py.
We suggest trying the GL and ANGLE renderers. The GLES renderers may not function on desktop hardware.
thank you
i used the GLES
its working now

DevWannabe

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
yeah its quite "blurrish"
Yeah, sorry about that. Episode 1 ( Acts 1-3 our first release ) animations are still 720p and then converted to webm, so I agree that quality is not the greatest. When I can find some time to improve those, I will, but currently we are focusing on creating new content. All the new animations in Act 4 and forward are 1080p ( we still convert everything to webp and webm though ). Also in Act 5 we changed the animation style, so no more "videos" but animations, where conversation between characters can be shown during animations. I hope this will improve the quality of the animations from now on forward.

Last edited:

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
Yeah, sorry about that. Episode 1 ( Acts 1-3 our first release ) animations are still 720p and then converted to webm, so I agree that quality is not the greatest. When I can find some time to improve those, I will, but currently we are focusing on creating new content. All the new animations in Act 4 and forward are 1080p ( we still convert everything to webp and webm though ). Also in Act 5 we changed the animation style, so no more "videos" but animations, where conversation between characters can be shown during animations. I hope this will improve the quality of the animations from now on forward.
That is due to my limited knowledge of Ren'Py and my laptop. I was going to upgrade but my father passed away recently and I'm trying to sort through everything and get my personal life back in order. I'm sorry, but I had to leave the project during this time. I assure you everyone I am still trying to help this this team succeed in anyway I can.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
My condolences good sir. Stay strong; I lost several family members last year to COVID and I'm well aware of the havoc that loss can cause.

Team Oopsy Daisy

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
valentines_day_1080p_logo.png HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Valentine's Day 2021 is here, and we wanted to give everyone something, so here's a lovely render! We want to wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day!

We wish you a day full of love, joy and affection. Thank you to each and every one of you for your support. Enjoy your time with your loved ones and the people you care about!

Love,
Team Oopsy Daisy
Sabitiger, Dicev, Zeldruck, Robitron and J. Nolan

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
I hope that Daisy is a girl with a breeding fetish. She will step by step guide our MC into her direction, growing her fetish inside him

Blacklight38

Apr 29, 2019
Well, apparently the alert is a false positive. I just went back to download this after a while, and both Avast and Firefox actually allowed it to download. I scanned it twice just to make sure, and Avast doesn't see anything. Weird, but not unexpected; it wouldn't be the first time this happened.

Reactions: JohnNolan
Jan 22, 2020
So, did I miss it or is there a patch for the incest content? I got this at the first release and remembered (vaguely) that the MC and FMC used the "actual terms" instead of "Landlady" etc... But I had to wipe my HD after a driver issue broke it, and now I can't find a patch? Was there one? I can't remember, and I'm past annoyed at reading "Landlady". /facepalm Someone help me out, here. I don't see a place in-game to change relationships, sooo... am I not remembering correctly... or am I an idiot? Maybe a bit of both? Help a girl out!

• Angry
Reactions: Robitron

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
So, did I miss it or is there a patch for the incest content? I got this at the first release and remembered (vaguely) that the MC and FMC used the "actual terms" instead of "Landlady" etc... But I had to wipe my HD after a driver issue broke it, and now I can't find a patch? Was there one? I can't remember, and I'm past annoyed at reading "Landlady". /facepalm Someone help me out, here. I don't see a place in-game to change relationships, sooo... am I not remembering correctly... or am I an idiot? Maybe a bit of both? Help a girl out!
Have you tried re-downloading from here? You probably got the Patreon version which are Incest Nazis. But subscribestar version is now available here, just download that.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes