3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
"Mom, it's Daisy's fault I wanna zoom zoom in your boom boom". So our fiancée is slowly corrupting the minds of MC, the Mom and Sis before our very eyes. I like that.

From what i gathered until now there was nothing between mc and daisy in their relationship about thinking on incest and so on, so why is daisy already coming out so strong about the incest thing right off the bat? Because she had see his Mom and Sis are hot? Why she is acting like that so quickly? She just got proposed it is really incest her main thing on her mind?
She probably got turned out by her Mom, and secretly had a past sexual relationship with her. I mean one would think, she has some type of kink for it in order to just randomly bring it up.

JohnNolan

Jan 20, 2019
Both are possible. I can't guess the rest of the scenario. :p
A really helpful person wrote the exact answers for the questions in the order that they appear.

Dolly is Daisys mom.

Answers in order of the questions at the start if you're into that sort of thing are :

Sister
Sis (Or other prefered nickname)
Brother
Bro (Or other prefered nickname)
Mother / Mom
Mom
Son
Daughter
Family
Mother / Mom
Mom (Or other prefered Ma/Mama/Maw etc nickname)

Reactions: Team Oopsy Daisy

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
every time i load there is an error and then it skips dialogue and choices
i started this game today

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Something bad is happening: neither, pc file nor mac file are working. Both crashed when I tried to start the game.

If I try to translate from the pc file, using "renpy 7.3.5 sdk" to mac, the result is the same that if I try to start the Mac´s game version.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Did 0.4.1 actually add anything? Load save from end of 0.4.0 and when I go forward it goes straight to main menu.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes