3.90 star(s) 43 Votes
D

Deleted member 59977

Against forum rules to apply tag for content not in current version.
+1 to this.

I think the incorrect tags should be removed and put under a 'planned tags' section in the description. Inaccurate tags defeat the purpose of the tag based filters.

Reactions: cakeny
Dec 9, 2020
I really like this game, the renders and story are good, the ladies are looking sweet, the animation I wish could be a little bit smoother but not a big deal. Looking forward to more chapters.

From what i gathered until now there was nothing between mc and daisy in their relationship about thinking on incest and so on, so why is daisy already coming out so strong about the incest thing right off the bat? Because she had see his Mom and Sis are hot? Why she is acting like that so quickly? She just got proposed it is really incest her main thing on her mind?
Maybe because it exist with on her side of the family, it just hasn't been brought up because they both have not been with or seen their families in the year they've been together. We'll have to wait and and see when they visit her family.

Why is mc saying nothing about it? If it was me i would find that a bit strange/odd after one year relationship and would atlest question it.
Don't get me wrong i love incest but find that her coming so strong right off the bat weird.
He might just think Daisy is just having some fun and kidding with it. Might just be a case of "I've always loved them but never really took a really closer look at them that way", much like having a childhood girl friend you never bother to look at as more of a lover than just a bestfriend until something trigger slaps you in the face to notice.

Be interesting to find out what their big fight was about before he left for college too, maybe slim possibility about incest? very slim.

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
hmm,i was only able to download the game trough MEGA due to the mal gen. scanning the zip it still tells you the same, ones i unzipped the file my anti virus shuts up and gives the all clear.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
[QUOTE"Davewatch, post: 4907578, miembro: 1926280"]
Acaba de descargar y no leer el hilo tan lo siento si se ha mencionado, pero Avast sigue moviendo OopsyDaisy - 32.exe a la bóveda de virus diciendo que está infectado?
Avast también me detecta como infectado con Win32: Malware-gen
[/QUOTE]
Now it will not even let me download games containing 32exe

Ahora ni siquiera me dejará descargar juegos que contengan 32exe

Reactions: Agrik

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
Is it just me or did some devs start to put first version of game straight to 0.4, 0.5 etc instead of 0.1 or v1 or whatever? I presume they do so to hook people on because me personally never go for first few releases because there's no content but by naming it right away 0.4 they trick people into thinking there is content? :rolleyes::unsure:

Reactions: Suppaliliuma

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for OopsyDaisy v0.4

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Got a chance to finish this version of the game.
Pros:
Absolutely gorgeous renders.
Adorable characters, Laura is bae.
MC's wife is clearly angling to start a 'cest relationship between MC, Sis, and Mom.
Full animations!

Cons:
No Daisy Momma! D:
Some of the dialog seems a bit... odd, not like its engrish, but some of it isnt very believable with how the characters talk to each other. MC and wife kinda feels like a quip fest.
Animation is odd, it is a single movie loop that 1 click skips completely and there is a difference in render quality between it and the rest of the scene so you get a seemingly drop in resolution when it starts.

Overall, I really liked the game so far and cant wait for more! Will definitely be playing the next version!

Last edited:

Kanye-sama

Oct 6, 2017
I got a Trojan warning from my antivirus for this game.
I have played a lot of renpy games but never received a warning... sooo i think I am going to wait until that is resolved

Reactions: Agrik

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
I got a Trojan warning from my antivirus for this game.
I have played a lot of renpy games but never received a warning... sooo i think I am going to wait until that is resolved
or you sure its a trojan warning and not a malware gen?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Dolly is Daisys mom.

Answers in order of the questions at the start if you're into that sort of thing are :

Sister
Sis (Or other prefered nickname)
Brother
Bro (Or other prefered nickname)
Mother / Mom
Mom
Son
Daughter
Family
Mother / Mom
Mom (Or other prefered Ma/Mama/Maw etc nickname)
I understand she is her mom, but where we gonna set relation it is confusing as "#¤", we ready set "mom" up there, what is she to the player? what is she to your mom?
daisy do call her mom in the game so I guess i set it correctly :p

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Boys....i don't understand.... for incest path.... What are they?
1) Who's Andy?
2) Who's Laura?
3) Who's Lisa?
4) Who's Dolly?
5 ) Who's Daisy?

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
Boys....i don't understand.... for incest path.... What are they?
1) Who's Andy?
2) Who's Laura?
3) Who's Lisa?
4) Who's Dolly?
5 ) Who's Daisy?
rel_d is daughter?
rel_m is mom?
rel_b is brother?
rel_s is sister?
rel_so is son?
rel_fam is family
rel_dm is what????