3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Lol nice little game. Characters are likeable, has an overall positive vibe and it's pretty funny seeing Daisy slowly corrupting the mind of the MC.

• Love
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I think I know why I didn't try this before. Some reason the banner reminded me of The Adventurous Couple. So I figured oh its just that updated. Even though I play that one sometimes.

Banner comparisons its the colors
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol, both games are fully opposite to each other. This game is very vanilla & family fun.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I'm really liking this game, but I may have to wait for every other update because these are pretty short.

Daisy is awesome, and I love her as a wife character. She's keen on getting the MC to accept that he wants to be more physical with his family. I love that, that the LI is leading the MC to the water and telling him it's ok to drink. (I won't be surprised to find out that there's some family loving going on back at the farm; whether Daisy was involved in it is another question. For the record, I don't care if she was.)

But we have Daisy now, and so the game is about getting the Mom and Sister and a single update doesn't do enough to further that goal in my opinion. It feels like too much of a tease. But at the same time, I don't want the Dev to speed up the action! I like the pace! Lol

So I'm in that weird spot where I just want *more* per update, so I'll have to show some restraint.

Love what you're doing, Dev! See you at v0.6!

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Lol, both games are fully opposite to each other. This game is very vanilla & family fun.
Oh I know but when it first came out I probably looked at the banner real fast and skipped it. I do like this game animations how they all connect to each other.

Reactions: harsha_26

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I'm really liking this game, but I may have to wait for every other update because these are pretty short.

Daisy is awesome, and I love her as a wife character. She's keen on getting the MC to accept that he wants to be more physical with his family. I love that, that the LI is leading the MC to the water and telling him it's ok to drink. (I won't be surprised to find out that there's some family loving going on back at the farm; whether Daisy was involved in it is another question. For the record, I don't care if she was.)

But we have Daisy now, and so the game is about getting the Mom and Sister and a single update doesn't do enough to further that goal in my opinion. It feels like too much of a tease. But at the same time, I don't want the Dev to speed up the action! I like the pace! Lol

So I'm in that weird spot where I just want *more* per update, so I'll have to show some restraint.

Love what you're doing, Dev! See you at v0.6!
I think MC will have bigger role when they meet Daisy's family & the story runs with impressing Daisy's Mom (could be so hot to see as I love milfs). For now, MC taking the beck seat while daisy driving the Family to encourage MC to get into "fun".

TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
Anyone having issues opening the game with the new Ren'Py engine?

Try opening the game and then hold SHIFT down. In the render menu, select "Force GL Renderer". Game should start now.

Might want to add this to the main post. Troubleshooting section or something.

Animelovar

May 9, 2018
Here I was hoping you could go full lesbian but that dream died rather quickly....

Or I missed something completely?

Anyways the renders look great and all but ye I feel like there should be a lesbian only tag, or full lesbian path tag. Too many games put in a lesbian scene for the tag before before ignoring it completely and even better if its a threesome or the Female Protag sucks a dick right after. Anyways, good luck maybe I'll check out a future project.

Reactions: cakeny

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Maybe i'm being nitpick or not but it is because i like this game and is characters, so my toughs until now about it:
From what i gathered until now there was nothing between mc and daisy in their relationship about thinking on incest and so on, so why is daisy already coming out so strong about the incest thing right off the bat? Because she had see his Mom and Sis are hot? Why she is acting like that so quickly? She just got proposed it is really incest her main thing on her mind?

Why is mc saying nothing about it? If it was me i would find that a bit strange/odd after one year relationship and would atlest question it.
Don't get me wrong i love incest but find that her coming so strong right off the bat weird.

3 lewd scenes but not even one "worthy" first is just HJ and BJ, second during the phone call is BJ and sex but not hot, just one position bad angle view you can't "see" anything, third is again HJ and BJ.
Daisy is so hot that already deserved a good hot sex scene.

Now on other matters who do you think was spying? Was playing on phone so the image isn't that big compared to a pc screen, but seems it was laura, would be better/hotter if it was mom since it was mom role play.

Don't really recall how much time was between updates but seems it was a bit for the very short size.

Last edited:

Blacklight38

Apr 29, 2019
Avast sees the file as a threat (Win32:Malware-gen) when I try to download it; can anyone verify if this is a false positive?

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Maybe i'm being nitpick or not but it is because i like this game and is characters, so my toughs until now about it:
From what i gathered until now there was nothing between mc and daisy in their relationship about thinking on incest and so on, so why is daisy already coming out so strong about the incest thing right off the bat? Because she had see his Mom and Sis are hot? Why she is acting like that so quickly? She just got proposed it is really incest her main thing on her mind?

Why is mc saying nothing about it? If it was me i would find that a bit strange/odd after one year relationship and would atlest question it.
Don't get me wrong i love incest but find that her coming so strong right off the bat weird.

3 lewd scenes but not even one "worthy" first is just HJ and BJ, second during the phone call is BJ and sex but not hot, just one position bad angle view you can't "see" anything, third is again HJ and BJ.
Daisy is so hot that already deserved a good hot sex scene.

Now on other matters who do you think was spying? Was playing on phone so the image isn't that big compared to a pc screen, but seems was laura, would be better/hotter if it was mom.
This is just a second update & update is not big enough. And you are starting the game with a already established relationship of one year old. But you don't know what happened in that "one year". We don't know what situations made daisy to walk into that incest path. My guess is She completely understands MC's heart & his lust feelings for his family in that "one year". And she is implementing plans to make MC's wishes true.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Just downloaded and not read thread so sorry if it has been mentioned but Avast keeps moving OopsyDaisy - 32.exe to virus vault saying its infected?

lkta

May 3, 2017
Still nice but doesn't seem an awful lot of content for 2 months since initial release. I appreciate people may have other things going on over thanksgiving/christmas etc so will see what the next update is like content wise but if it continues like this it is probably isn't worth it

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020

As a team we have been overwhelmed with the amount of support and interest in our game.
We are so grateful for this, we love you guys for what you're helping us create. So thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
We would have never thought that our story, would catch the interest of so many people. Since we've all undoubtedly had a difficult 2020 and perhaps for some also a less than ideal start of 2021, receiving such overwhelming support and interest for our game has genuinely brightened our days. It has given us so much motivation and determination to continue telling this love story and we can't wait to do so.
Now our writer behind this love story, would also like to say something.
"As the writer for Oopsy Daisy, I want to send a massive thank you to everyone of you for supporting the game. I never would have thought Andy and Daisy's love story would have been met with so much interest and excitement. There is still so much to look forward to in their story and the Oopsy Daisy team can't wait to show it to you all!" - Sabitiger

Thank you very much for your support,
Love,
Team Oopsy Daisy
-J. N.

¸¸ KA2¸¸

Forum Fanatic
Jan 11, 2018
[QUOTE"Davewatch, post: 4907578, miembro: 1926280"]
Acaba de descargar y no leer el hilo tan lo siento si se ha mencionado, pero Avast sigue moviendo OopsyDaisy - 32.exe a la bóveda de virus diciendo que está infectado?
[/QUOTE]
Avast también me detecta como infectado con Win32: Malware-gen

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes