3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
I don't have much free time now, but I will try to update my Spanish translation of Oopsy Daisy as soon as I can. So if I'm late, I apologize...

Ahora no tengo mucho tiempo libre, pero voy a intentar actualizar mi traducción al español de Oopsy Daisy en cuento pueda. Así que si tardo un poco, os pido disculpas...

Noctis67

Jun 14, 2017
Hello and sorry for my english , I have the a problem for a few days , only with some VN renpy games. But the renpy window open, and close one second later without any error message
I can run some of games and not others
example : Oopsy Daisy does not work but Sheer Happiness does work
Antivirus checked

I've tried Oopsy Daisy with two differents PC and here is the log.txt for each of them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think the probleme is the graphic card , but drivers are updated , so maybe that's my equipment is no longer powerful enough
Somebody can confirm ?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
No not for me to many little details that are wrong. Just what is the purpose of defining relationships? It does not work.

marcoforte68

Apr 7, 2017
Hello and sorry for my english , I have the a problem for a few days , only with some VN renpy games. But the renpy window open, and close one second later without any error message
I can run some of games and not others
example : Oopsy Daisy does not work but Sheer Happiness does work
Antivirus checked

I've tried Oopsy Daisy with two differents PC and here is the log.txt for each of them

I think the probleme is the graphic card , but drivers are updated , so maybe that's my equipment is no longer powerful enough
Somebody can confirm ?
same problem here...

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Good update, the renderings have improved a lot, very good work.:D As well as the new videos.
The videos of the first chapter are still the same, I hope you plan to improve them too.
I would have liked to have more control on Daisy, once the MC falls asleep, you could switch to what Daisy does, but instead, the story goes forward to the other day, that would have been a good opportunity, to make use of your plan to have two protagonists.
In general I really liked the update, funny parts and sexy moments.(y)

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
It's a good early release. Plenty of content. You gave the players a good idea of the personalities of all the main characters. Even though Lisa is a bit antagonistic toward Daisy she isn't inately hateful. She is just overprotective and understandably suspicious. This game is a keeper. I'll look forward to updates.

queeg500

Jul 7, 2017
I had the game continue to crash while loading under Linux. I ended up unpacking and de-compiling the game and checking through the files. It turned out window_icon.png in the gui directory was at fault having been saved as a 5000x4000 pixel image. Resizing it down and placing it in a newly made game/gui/ directory got the game to load up and run.

I've attached the resized version below in hopes it helps someone else start the game.

window_icon.png

Reactions: Laegnur

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
How the hell did this pass under my radar!?
An adorable little sister, a jealous MILF mommy and a wife that seems hellbent on mindfucking us into, well, fucking them.
I thought Christmas was already over.
Giev more plox!

Reactions: user115637

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Quick question for the devs. I know some people will get mad that I ask but if I don't ask others will. Do you plan on adding ntr to this game, the description sounds like it. Just want to make sure. Thanks
That's my boy following my example of always before getting any surprises :p :ROFLMAO:

I'm sold though

KoGa3
We all know who wins that fight :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes