3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Can you blue ball the guy and have only Daisy get action?
No. In this story, everything works on vanilla and love. So, you (assuming you are daisy) can't avoid your boyfriend. You are (Daisy) in for the main reason to get the green singal for marriage from your boyfriend's family. If boyfriend is not happy with you, that defeats the whole purpose.

• Sad
Reactions: cakeny

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
aaaarghhhhhhhhh dammit .... everytime you devs mix the 64bit and 32bit IT NEVER WORKS ........... YOUR 1ST VERSION WAS PERFECT .... why do you devs mix the 2 ?

game 8 done this way .. that i had to stop playing ... oh well ... was nice tho .. good luck with this one :mad:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
still no answer on if our gf will be sleeping with other women
You will have the option to
so we wont be forced to
Will our sweet FMC fuck other dudes cause the multi prot tag makes it a possibility ?? I think the game had a promising start, I love Daisy, she, MC's mom and lil' sis are damn fine women, but still wanna ask, will this have NTR or, more specifically, will any of the three women fuck other dudes ?? It's better to be upfront about what kinks you plan on adding in future updates than regret it later after the thread becomes a NTR warzone. (please say no:))
There will be no NTR in this game!
Lesbianism avoidable ??
Will be optional with player choices as far as I know. :)
These are the devs's clarifications for the obvious doubts of this game. I hope it helps to the new players. Thankyou.

richtosser

Jul 21, 2020
aaaarghhhhhhhhh dammit .... everytime you devs mix the 64bit and 32bit IT NEVER WORKS ........... YOUR 1ST VERSION WAS PERFECT .... why do you devs mix the 2 ?

game 8 done this way .. that i had to stop playing ... oh well ... was nice tho .. good luck with this one :mad:
Agreed - I enjoyed the first release but cannot get this one to work at all

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
will we have to fuck the male MCs mom because im not really into mom/son incest or will all sex other then with Daisy be optional

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Based on the group sex tag and that creepy old dude in the previews that's always in ntr games, I just assumed this was another dumb slut cuck the mc game so I always skipped it. :KEK: Glad to see it's not.

Reactions: harsha_26

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Nice update, too bad we are forced into the sex scenes and the guy is a total idiot. Doesn't wanna get caught in underwear so has genius idea to stand outside doorway and peep where they are guaranteed to see him when they leave.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020

What's wrong with it? Has executables for both versions.

richtosser

Jul 21, 2020
The other game with the 32 and 64 bit versions which didn't work. The dev has just posted there is a bug with the latest version of Ren'py - he reposted using the old version and it works perfectly.

Reactions: marcoforte68

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I think I know why I didn't try this before. Some reason the banner reminded me of The Adventurous Couple. So I figured oh its just that updated. Even though I play that one sometimes.

Banner comparisons its the colors
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes