3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
What I most want, besides having Laura's pigtails cut off, is to play the game at 1920x1080. (y)

Maybe it's because I'm Spanish and European, but those little pigtails seem ridiculous to me in a girl with that physical aspect. In my country we would never put them on a girl who was over 7 or 8 years old. :unsure:

Team Oopsy Daisy

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
christmas_daisy.png
Happy Holidays from us & thank you very much for your support!
(<-- 4K version is available for everyone!)

We want to take this moment to say thank you to everyone who has supported us and shown their love towards our game.
We want to wish you a Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! We hope despite the tough year we've all undoubtedly had that your holiday season is full of happiness, cheer, and (of course) lots of downtime to play amazing games!
Our most sincere holiday wishes to you and your loved ones.

Love,
Oopsy Daisy Game team
Sabitiger, Dicev, Robitron & J. Nolan

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1610423344433.png â

Daisy: She grew up on a farm down south. Also coming from a family with only women and having only sisters growing up. Naturally, she had to compete for attention from the boys during her high school days. But she managed to grab the attention of Andy with her southern charm. Now they live together in their beautiful apartment in the city. This is perfect for her as she's always a stone's throw away from the gym, where she works as a personal trainer. I mean look at her, it's obvious with such a stunning body. But underneath all that beauty and southern charm, she's still very much a farm girl. She loves animals and nature. She might have lost her accent but she's still the same carefree girl she used to be on the farm, mud wrestling with her sisters. With how her life turned out, she couldn't be happier than ol' Blue layin' on the porch chewin' on a big ol' catfish head.​

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What I most want, besides having Laura's pigtails cut off, is to play the game at 1920x1080. (y)

Maybe it's because I'm Spanish and European, but those little pigtails seem ridiculous to me in a girl with that physical aspect. In my country we would never put them on a girl who was over 7 or 8 years old. :unsure:
I wear pigtails and i'm in my 20's.

That's nothing to do with you being Spanish or European (considering Spain is in Europe you really don't need to pint out both).

Nobody in any country would put them on a girl that could do her own hair ... we do it ourselves. Stop being weird.

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
İ have enjoyed your game. This game will be so much better in close period.Good luck Brother.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice game i l0ve it but there is 2 problem = Relation setup + Animation
On relation add incest patch (y)
On Animation i want to see proper Blowjob example not 3 choices ffs (y)

richtosser

Jul 21, 2020
Keep getting a Windows Exception Error. I have had this problem with a couple of games and they all seem to have 2 exe files (a normal and a -32). No matter what exe file I try I get the same error.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes