3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
No, I mean engagement rings ARE a thing, it's something people do.

At least in the UK it is.
For men? Is that a new trend that I've not picked up on? (Which is quite possible!) Not something I've seen here in North America. You learn something new everyday!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For men? Is that a new trend that I've not picked up on? (Which is quite possible!) Not something I've seen here in North America. You learn something new everyday!
I've seen a few men wearing them.

My sister gave one to her fella when they got engaged.

I've seen a few guys wearing sovereign rings when they got engaged, more manly than a band they said. Then again they also tend to keep that in place of the wedding ring too.

My dad and older brother both has sovereigns in place of wedding bands and I know my brother got his when he got engaged, don't speak to my dad so can't ask.

It's same with wedding bands though, some wear them some don't but I don't think engagement rings are massively popular among men. It's a thing just not a widespread thing. Think it boils down to the couple really.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Why "spicy" only mean sharing with males or NTR? There are many spicing things can happen even without MMF, MFMF or NTR.
I absolutely agree with you and there are already tags for teasing, lesbian, group sex and incest. In my comment I could not add all the spicing things. When you try to follow a game from the beginning, chatting about the development is quite important to keep you interested in.

DevWannabe

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Heh, that wedding ring is probably my mistake and a little cultural difference. Here in Finland men also have an engagement ring before the couple actually gets married. Apparently it's not the case in some other places ( USA? ), so we have to consider that in the future. Thank you for noticing that (y)

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Heh, that wedding ring is probably my mistake and a little cultural difference. Here in Finland men also have an engagement ring before the couple actually gets married. Apparently it's not the case in some other places ( USA? ), so we have to consider that in the future. Thank you for noticing that (y)
They wear engagement rings here in USA too. Maybe it's not as popular as it used to be though.

Reactions: Rino07

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
Update:

Oopsy Daisy for Android has now bee released for those of you who have not noticed!

Many thanks to For providing it!

Reactions: rai2001

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020

A special poll for Laura's gym uniform. Please vote for your favourite gym uniform!
The most popular gym uniform will be used in the new episode.

Uniform Option 1:

Uniform Option 2:

Uniform Option 3:

It's an open vote, so if you want to vote, you can do it.
I chose the white one :love:.

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
I know one dev said no NTR, and from the comments so far, it doesn't seem like there's any in this release. However, the female protagonist tag, combined with the premise of meeting in-laws and incest, indicates plenty of opportunities for the fianceé to be seduced or to seduce, either from her own family or the in-law family. For the sake of transparency, I think you guys should clearly point it out in the "developer notes section" so people who invest time in this game aren't in for a rude awakening later on. I think the lack of clarity is making a lot of people unsure, including myself. If you do have plans to add NTR, we need to know if it's optional or unavoidable, in which case many people such as myself won't play this game but you'll still have your own fanbase that knows what to expect.

Also pro-tip, if you're planning to stay on patreon, remove the incest and make it available via patch. Other, subscribestar is a better bet.

Reactions: El Tanque

Team Oopsy Daisy

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Thank you so much! It will definitely be fun to make and play!
There are several definitions of fun and overall it is a fun project with a fun team! Working with a team is new and an experience as I'm constantly learning new things and new ways! At least this true for me. There is no clear definition of "fun" though Which means fun for me may not be for others)!

That is, however, a fact of life and the best way to learn!

Team Oopsy Daisy

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
I know one dev said no NTR, and from the comments so far, it doesn't seem like there's any in this release. However, the female protagonist tag, combined with the premise of meeting in-laws and incest, indicates plenty of opportunities for the fianceé to be seduced or to seduce, either from her own family or the in-law family. For the sake of transparency, I think you guys should clearly point it out in the "developer notes section" so people who invest time in this game aren't in for a rude awakening later on. I think the lack of clarity is making a lot of people unsure, including myself. If you do have plans to add NTR, we need to know if it's optional or unavoidable, in which case many people such as myself won't play this game but you'll still have your own fanbase that knows what to expect.

Also pro-tip, if you're planning to stay on patreon, remove the incest and make it available via patch. Other, subscribestar is a better bet.
As I have stated many times I'm just the coder and sharing ideas, thoughts and experience with the rest of the team. I'm glad they listen and we have discussions. The ultimate choice as the creator is totally up to the artistic side. I'm just doing what I can as I learn how to do what what they want and now with valuable input from our supporters as well as the public thngs are happening and I hope we do them right and to everyones satisfaction and enjoyment.

I feel the need to at least share that episode 01 is possibly going to be reworked for a 1080p end product! This is thanks to all of you and your feedback.

Robi

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HansDampf788
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes