3.90 star(s) 43 Votes
Aug 28, 2017
I am holding off trying this until there is more "there" there, but I also noticed the comments. Some people seem to think that the purpose of developers is to create games in accordance with what they like. Why? Pretty much every developer begins making a game because he or she has a vision of the end-product and believes said end-product has an audience. It is entirely reasonable for us to gravitate toward the type of game we like, but unreasonable to expect devs to tailor a game to our tastes simply because we are a consumer. Those devs who pay too much attention to the (often conflicting) demands of the "Peanut Gallery" almost always end up with a mess with which nobody is happy. (Check out the long list of abandoned projects for examples of this.)

As for game Producers/Publishers, they are financing a project in which they believe and will therefore have a bigger say in its direction. A smart Producer/Publisher, however, will leave the final decision(s) to the devs.
This will be a crowd-funded project, however, rather than self-funded or corporate-funded.

Therefore, the crowd (whichever side) has every right to ask the questions or to tell them what they would love to see or not see early before committing to the project.

Developers don't have to create the game in accordance with what people like, but they need to be aware of their audience's different preferences.
Then, they can decide on which direction their game will go.

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
Ok, here is the link to our server!

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Amazing job with an interesting / realistic plot mate but if you don't add some optional fetishes (ntr , voyerism, sharing, etc) in this kind of scenario, the result could be not very exciting. Of course we have to respect your choices.
It's ridiculous to think that you need those resources to make a good game, that just indicates a lack of imagination to create an appealing plot.

Nov 7, 2020
Great story so far I really like the four play and groping going on in this game. The quality of the renders could use sone work but that’s it, it has potential.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Wouldn't that also include her having sex with the other women?
If it's a threesome or the girlfriend had MC approval to fuck other women it's fine... almost nobody was mad when Nikki and Haley had sex in "The Visit" because most of the scenes were threesome with the MC, but in Altered Destiny, many were mad when Kim fucked our mom, why? because she did it behind our back, but if it has been a threesome maybe people would have been more understanding.

Tbh this Daisy seem to be the one that encourage us to try to fuck our family and her family too xD so I really think all the lesbian scenes will be part of threesomes with MC, not that it would matter, I read lesbian scenes would be avoidable too.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
This will be a crowd-funded project, however, rather than self-funded or corporate-funded.

Therefore, the crowd (whichever side) has every right to ask the questions or to tell them what they would love to see or not see early before committing to the project.

Developers don't have to create the game in accordance with what people like, but they need to be aware of their audience's different preferences.
Then, they can decide on which direction their game will go.
We seem to be talking "past each other," here. Interpreted one way, you seem to be agreeing with what I said previously. Interpreted another way, it seems my point was missed entirely. On the chance I failed to communicate properly, I will try to clarify what I said above.

When you look at the history of videogaming, and those developers who were the most successful in creating great works of art which also sold well, you see that they had a common approach.

1. Have a clear vision about what you want your game to be.
2. Have a clear "road map" of how you are going to achieve #1 before you start.
3. Identify your market (i.e. consumer base) and sell them on your concept ahead of release.
4. Use feedback acquired during the creative process to "fine-tune" and/or "tweak" your game's final form.
5. In cases where feedback conflicts with #1 (or goes against your instincts), remember that you are the artist and are therefore responsible for the end result.

That is how professional developers make games. Using that approach greatly encourages success, and a recent example of it would be Divinity: Original Sin 2. As for those games which are pushed "this way and that" by the demands of customers and/or publishers, they tend to be sub-par and unfinished. Both Kickstarter and F95 are littered with examples of that. I doubt that every developer who shows up on F95 plans on making a living creating videogames, but some might be more serious about it than others. That is why I commented. Also, I hoped that by sharing the information I did, it would give those not involved in the industry a better appreciation for the creative process and encourage them to cut the dev's some slack.

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
Amazing job with an interesting / realistic plot mate but if you don't add some optional fetishes (ntr , voyerism, sharing, etc) in this kind of scenario, the result could be not very exciting. Of course we have to respect your choices.
Thank you your input! Episode 2 will can contain many more player controlled options, I assure you! ;)

Reactions: McZoy

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
Hi, I am really sorry for my lack of imagination. I am sure that it will be a great VN with or without those elements. KR
Don't worry, all is good! We know there are concerns that need to be addressed and we are working on them. We're extremely happy with the reception this project has received as well as the fantastic feedback and tips! This is our first project as a team and we are still in the learning phase.

Robi

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Don't worry, all is good! We know there are concerns that need to be addressed and we are working on them. We're extremely happy with the reception this project has received as well as the fantastic feedback and tips! This is our first project as a team and we are still in the learning phase.

Robi
Best of luck for your project.

Reactions: Robitron

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The graphics and animation for this are pretty damned good.

I like the way the animations change and alter. I'm looking forward to seeing more. :coffee: (y)

Reactions: Robitron

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
So far looks good and the story line opens up to several different arches. Which would be great to see how this potential erotic adventure with play out. Thanks look forward to next update.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes