3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Team Oopsy Daisy
Version: Episode 1

All hard work is worthwhile until you submit to certain sacrifices.
Good job developer, keep it up .... Success. ;)
(y) :love:

Reactions: Robitron

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
still no answer on if our gf will be sleeping with other women

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
You will have the option to
Will our sweet FMC fuck other dudes cause the multi prot tag makes it a possibility ?? I think the game had a promising start, I love Daisy, she, MC's mom and lil' sis are damn fine women, but still wanna ask, will this have NTR or, more specifically, will any of the three women fuck other dudes ?? It's better to be upfront about what kinks you plan on adding in future updates than regret it later after the thread becomes a NTR warzone. (please say no:))

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
Will our sweet FMC fuck other dudes cause the multi prot tag makes it a possibility ?? I think the game had a promising start, I love Daisy, she, MC's mom and lil' sis are damn fine women, but still wanna ask, will this have NTR or, more specifically, will any of the three women fuck other dudes ?? It's better to be upfront about what kinks you plan on adding in future updates than regret it later after the thread becomes a NTR warzone. (please say no:))
Question of the day lol

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
Outstanding start! great graphics, like were the story is going and decent content for a launch. looking forward to updates. thanks. thanks developer team oopsy Daisy! v/r Diego

Reactions: xXwankerXx

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
This has been asked since page 1 (and still without a proper answer).
I suspect some people will not bother downloading the game until it is answered. I will not, as I have already played a couple of multiple protagonist games which went in a direction I didn't like. Even if it is optional, you end up skipping a large portion of the game to avoid certain scenes.

Cowboy Bebop

Oct 15, 2020
This has been asked since page 1 (and still without a proper answer).
I suspect some people will not bother downloading the game until it is answered. I will not, as I have already played a couple of multiple protagonist games which went in a direction I didn't like. Even if it is optional, you end up skipping a large portion of the game to avoid certain scenes.
Yeah I'm not a fan of Devs who skate around questions, I simple yes or no will suffice.

Deleted member 1504456

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2019
No

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
Nice models. Keep this groping thing in the future please. Love it.
And i'd recommend you to remove any mention about unconventional relationships from this thread since you place your game on patreon. They will find you here.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Mister Ed

Aug 1, 2018
The Dev' said on post 27 of this thread there was no NTR in this game. Why does no one read the thread before asking questions?

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes