3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Lol, reading these posts is fun. 1 half is people too worried about downloading because there might be NTR (the description suggest this possibility), the other half asking for MORE NTR. :D
Anyway, it looks promising enough, so I´ll give it a try myself.
I am holding off trying this until there is more "there" there, but I also noticed the comments. Some people seem to think that the purpose of developers is to create games in accordance with what they like. Why? Pretty much every developer begins making a game because he or she has a vision of the end-product and believes said end-product has an audience. It is entirely reasonable for us to gravitate toward the type of game we like, but unreasonable to expect devs to tailor a game to our tastes simply because we are a consumer. Those devs who pay too much attention to the (often conflicting) demands of the "Peanut Gallery" almost always end up with a mess with which nobody is happy. (Check out the long list of abandoned projects for examples of this.)

As for game Producers/Publishers, they are financing a project in which they believe and will therefore have a bigger say in its direction. A smart Producer/Publisher, however, will leave the final decision(s) to the devs.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Thankfully there will be no NTR according to the dev.
We also have :

Female protagonist, vaginal sex, oral sex, lesbian, ( incest in patch ), group sex, anal sex, animated solo

we have 2 main characters ( Andy and Daisy ), and we see the story through both of them. Not the same event from both perspectives of course, but like some events are for Daisy and some are for Andy.

Multiple protagonists is the easiest way to avoid tags.
For example : if you are seeing the story through Daisy's eyes when she is fucking someone, they worst that can be said is that you, the player are cheating on Andy (if he doesn't know what Daisy is doing)

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Daisy can fuck whoever she wants(she can fuck off actually), untill we get some bonding time w mommy and sister, its great.

Reactions: user115637

satan1972

Apr 25, 2017
What's the point of having Incest in the game if your only going to have to take it out and have it as a separate patch option when Patreon cottons on ?

May aswell start planning for that option in part2.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This game looks like it might deal with subject matter people in relationships and indeed people looking for such, might not want to deal with.

It will most certainly touch on those 3 letters no one wants to see and some of us really don't like.

FIL.

Fucking in laws.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Wow, you guys are fast :love: We are still setting up the patreon page but I hope you like Episode 1
Hi,

We did not upload the game ourself but we would have added the following tags,

Female protagonist, vaginal sex, oral sex, lesbian, ( incest in patch ), group sex, anal sex, animated solo

I hope you enjoy the game!
Since I assume by the above comments that you are both le devs you will probably want to clarify something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you may already see, the confusion has already begun, so nip it in the butt.

Trust me it will save you great pain getting this out of the way now. And I am afraid many are probably already ignoring the thread simply cause of the wording, and if this game is what I think it is, then they are the target audience (Male MC being sole male fucker of the LIs, cause that is the feel I am getting from the previews, could be wrong) Hell, I myself am not gonna try until is clarified, cause burned too many tiems XD so am being cautious

TLDNR (summary): clarify if the wife or other LIs fuck or don't fuck dudes other than MC, now or in the future. and if so will it be optional. And if it isn't optional.... then you should just add the NTR tag anyway even if MC consents because to most players it will feel NTR.

Nameless King

Oct 5, 2018
Hey there! Loved the Ep.1 and looking forward to the next part! I would love to see some cheating+incest(like fooling around with M-in-law behind the wife and the wife fooling around with a F-in-law(if available)) That would be so epic!

Reactions: Garatempus2

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hey there! Loved the Ep.1 and looking forward to the next part! I would love to see some cheating+incest(like fooling around with M-in-law behind the wife and the wife fooling around with a F-in-law(if available)) That would be so epic!
As soon as I finished reading your comment I thought this (my brain is probably 90% memes tbh):

• Haha
Reactions: Nameless King

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
If "Male protagonist" exist in tags and if there is person X who is having sex with somebody else, add NTR tag.
If that X, is even remotely a potential love interest, add big, flashing NTR text on the title page.
Also ask at least 3 times in the start of the game "Are you fukin sure you wanna play this game, there is NTR inside?".

In any case, be ready for the occasional, "Ewww.... I don't like it." in the comments.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Yeah that single sentence "Daisy uses "unconventional" means to convince Andy's family that she is the real deal." is enough for me to not play this game until those means are revealed.
Yeah that's what's stopping me from hitting the download button.
So far I've only seen ladies, on Daisy side it's her mom Dolly and on MC's side there's his Mom Lisa and sister Laura. Daisy also seems to be the way one doing the corrupting when it comes to Mc and his feelings towards his Mom and sister. She's definitely putting ideas and thoughts in his head. Too early to determine if there will be any... you know. If any there might certainly be some lesbian action.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
So you complain when NTR wars are going on in threads, but when people ask the necessary questions to avoid that said issues from happening you still complain. No one's holding a gun up to any of these Devs head, at least not me anyway. I just simply know what type of content I like to see and what dislike I avoid. If that's bothersome to you then I don't know what to tell you.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Multiple protagonists is the easiest way to avoid tags.
For example : if you are seeing the story through Daisy's eyes when she is fucking someone, they worst that can be said is that you, the player are cheating on Andy (if he doesn't know what Daisy is doing)
That's the primary reason I'm leery of multiple protag games. :cautious:

So far I've only seen ladies, on Daisy side it's her mom Dolly and on MC's side there's his Mom Lisa and sister Laura. Daisy also seems to be the way one doing the corrupting when it comes to Mc and his feelings towards his Mom and sister. She's definitely putting ideas and thoughts in his head. Too early to determine if there will be any... you know. If any there might certainly be some lesbian action.
The game sounds solid if this stays the case. Quite aright with lesbian action...just not a fan when other men get involved or anyone else with a dick really, strapons are fine as long as they aren't aimed at me. :whistle:

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes