3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

mjmarc

Jul 20, 2020
Superbe, bravo au créateur de ce jeu, belles images, bon dialogue sans surcharge, la romance sera certainement très intéressante, on est directement dans le vif du sujet. Et de l'émotion dès le début avec la demande de mariage de Andy à Daisy. Quel impatience jusqu'aux prochains actes

Superb, well done to the creator of this game, beautiful images, good dialogue without overloading, the romance will certainly be very interesting, we are directly in the heart of the matter. And emotion from the start with Andy's marriage proposal to Daisy. What impatience until the next acts

Reactions: Robitron

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Nice. *bookmarked*

I agree that it would be good to be able to name the protagonists. DevWannabe
I don't mind the 720 resolution. Sure, 1080 would be nice, but as long as the scenes are hot they could be 8bit for all I care.
The animations are rather good, but they seem a bit slo-mo and/or unnatural at times. Very good starting level though. Already imagining how smooth they'll become in a year or so.

Keeping my eye on this one. (y)

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
To bad there is no android app to try it out... Can't wait to come back home to try it. Story intro looks interesting. Graphics too...
I tried to compile it for Android and since I don't have an Android device, I had someone else test it. The test was a complete failure as none of the animations would show and there were some other issues.

I ran across something that may help found here:

ps until I can upgrade this laptop, I'm kind of limited as I can't even run an emulator correctly.

Robi

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
If a developer doesn't even know you can take screenshots with the S key, I have doubts about their game taking off.

fml

Sabi is the author I enlightened him as to the shortcut He's very new (as we all pretty much are) to Ren'Py!

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Ok, I already played the "teaser" I must say that I found it excellent! Daisy is beautiful, Andy is fine, the other girls are cute/gorgeous too. I wish I could see Daisy in all her glory with better resolution, she's hot as hell, but you can't see the definition of her skin and muscles.
I can see on the shortly road, lesbian content between Daisy and the MC's sister, (Nothing wrong with that as long as it's not the focal point), bi content between Daisy, Andy and Andy's sister, however, I'd rather watch, more content with, Andy and Daisy, Andy and his sister and Andy and his mom. (What? I am a simple man and It's my fucking kink Okay? Get over it.;)).
Good luck with your project to the developers.
And I hope that if you have already made a decision about the "content" you will include in your game, that you will keep it to the end and be clear with the players about it.

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
Aaah, then maybe you or sabitiger can answer if there will be an option to name the protagonists yourself? Like many users I'm a bit spoiled in that respect and used to naming our MCs ourselves. Immersion is much better that way. :)

That could be an option but it'll have to up to sabitiger since he's the author and this whole project his his concept. I just code what I'm given / told. :)

Thanks for the suggestion!

Reactions: Grimtown

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
Ok, I already played the "teaser" I must say that I found it excellent! Daisy is beautiful, Andy is fine, the other girls are cute/gorgeous too. I wish I could see Daisy in all her glory with better resolution, she's hot as hell, but you can't see the definition of her skin and muscles.

Good luck with your project to the developers.
And I hope that if you have already made a decision about the "content" you will include in your game, that you will keep it to the end and be clear with the players about it.
I agree with the resolution issue but my little laptop can't handle that resolution. It makes it very difficult for me until I can upgrade to a better laptop with a better GPU and external monitor!

As you may or may not have noticed in the game, no relations have been established whether genetic, legal or otherwise as of yet. I just combine the story and artwork into a visual novel. I really appreciate your feedback about the game itself as I've only been teaching myself Ren'Py and the Python language for almost 1-1/2 years.

Ren'Py 7.4 is now in pre-release which means I'll be learning a new way of doing things as well as the new commands!

Reactions: El Tanque

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
Superbe, bravo au créateur de ce jeu, belles images, bon dialogue sans surcharge, la romance sera certainement très intéressante, on est directement dans le vif du sujet. Et de l'émotion dès le début avec la demande de mariage de Andy à Daisy. Quel impatience jusqu'aux prochains actes

Superb, well done to the creator of this game, beautiful images, good dialogue without overloading, the romance will certainly be very interesting, we are directly in the heart of the matter. And emotion from the start with Andy's marriage proposal to Daisy. What impatience until the next acts

The three of on the team REALLY appreciate that!

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes