3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
If Andy is adopted & his father is a big black man, I know where this game is going... let's give it a try, maybe is a nice written romance
your foreseen is incomparable sir....
yet, i would be more interested if his mother is a big black mommy, and he has a nice black sisters, and aunts, and perhaps some nice latina, or asian (female) cousins...he needs to soften for daisy:p
btw, wtf is "andy"?:WaitWhat:this game needs mc-naming mod at instant:BootyTime:
kidding aside, an ambitious start..will see how it progresses further, though not that much into "multiple protagonists"games.
good luck devs(y)

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
Interesting story (as far as I can say now) and nice models, some bad lighting makes some screens/figures look bad.

Cons

720p resolution?
Might be ok for android, on mac/win/linux ... that's not looking good.

Animations.
I can tell you put a lot effort in posing/composing them.
But again, it's 720p and they are really grainy. In 1080p and with 3 times more rendering time they would look good.

Good luck with your project, I'll be watching this :)

Reactions: Grelk

lkta

May 3, 2017
Really like this, would agree with the guy above on the image quality though, Especially the animations. They are well done but look very pixellated & LQ on my 4k screen due to the 720p size.

Also why does Andy start wearing a wedding ring at the beginning of act 3?

One slight annoyance is that some of the text lines start with a capital letter, Others don't. There doesn't seem to be any sort of reasonaing/structure to this but it is quite distracting

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby Boucher

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Animations are really well done story seems ok for now have to wait a little longer to see how the story runs

Reactions: xXwankerXx

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Really loved it so far !! Promising start, loving ladies, I hope we get to spend some "quality time" with MC's mom and sis before he getting married. Now we just need a healthy dose of NTR to "spice up" the thread and we good to go.:LOL:

Joke aside, if the devs Oopsy Daisy, sabitiger and Robitron want to add mom - son, bro - sis, mom - son - sis 3some (please do bois, they both damn fine) they should consider making an incest patch with the usual landlady/roommate stuff or Patreon will sniff their asses for incest stuff, and it's already hinted that both the mom and the sis love the MC a little too much. The renders and the animations need some polishing, but it's the devs' first project, so let's cut them some slack.

Looking forward to seeing how the story unfolds. Good luck with the project !!;)(y)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes