3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

JohnNolan

Jan 20, 2019
So, did I miss it or is there a patch for the incest content? I got this at the first release and remembered (vaguely) that the MC and FMC used the "actual terms" instead of "Landlady" etc... But I had to wipe my HD after a driver issue broke it, and now I can't find a patch? Was there one? I can't remember, and I'm past annoyed at reading "Landlady". /facepalm Someone help me out, here. I don't see a place in-game to change relationships, sooo... am I not remembering correctly... or am I an idiot? Maybe a bit of both? Help a girl out!
Oopsy Daisy did switch to a patching system, it was previously using in-game options to change the relationships but as the story is growing closer to introducing more characters and the author wanted to stay very creative in terms of dialogue, the in-game option started becoming an issue. So that's the reason for the switch to patching. The patch is available from the Discord as well as itch.io as of right now.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
DarkAssassin
are you going to update the mod?
While this questions can sound....bad?well rude more like I'd like tou say it's just a question and that's all :)
Please don't take it the wrong way :)

Reactions: Repuci
Jan 22, 2020
Oopsy Daisy did switch to a patching system, it was previously using in-game options to change the relationships but as the story is growing closer to introducing more characters and the author wanted to stay very creative in terms of dialogue, the in-game option started becoming an issue. So that's the reason for the switch to patching. The patch is available from the Discord as well as itch.io as of right now.
Thank you so much for that info! I'm a patron to Oopsy Daisy Games (and that's where I got the latest version after getting the old version beforehand) but I was sure I remembered you could change the relationships, so I was REALLY confused when I redownloaded the Patreon version and couldn't find a patch ANYWHERE. I grabbed it from Itch.io, so thanks again for that info! GD Patreon has to ruin everything...

Reactions: JohnNolan

JohnNolan

Jan 20, 2019
Thank you so much for that info! I'm a patron to Oopsy Daisy Games (and that's where I got the latest version after getting the old version beforehand) but I was sure I remembered you could change the relationships, so I was REALLY confused when I redownloaded the Patreon version and couldn't find a patch ANYWHERE. I grabbed it from Itch.io, so thanks again for that info! GD Patreon has to ruin everything...
No problem! Yeah Patreon can be really annoying when it comes to those things.. But no worries, happy to help!

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I love where this is going.
While there is some conflict, comedy always takes the center stage and every scene leaves you smiling.
Jealous mommy, *cough* I mean landlady, is hilarious.
Can't wait to show her some love. :love:

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I am having trouble getting 0.5 to play.
Downloaded and unpacked from the mega link - and will not play from my last save.
Just reverts to the main screen.

Any ideas anyone please?

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes