3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Dev saying there will be no ntr is a huge relief but there's a female protagonist tag so Daisy is a protag too right? I don't like the direction of her relationship with the sister is currently going. Female protag or not that's still ntr in my book. :cautious:

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Dev saying there will be no ntr is a huge relief but there's a female protagonist tag so Daisy is a protag too right? I don't like the direction of her relationship with the sister is currently going. Female protag or not that's still ntr in my book. :cautious:
I actually see your point here, although I like Daisy's teasing/flirting with sis thus far. I usually don't like female protag games, but I became a patron of Jessica O'Neil Hard News because I like making her a slutty cheater behind her boyfriend's back. I'm usually not too sensitive about cheating, but this game is different. It's set up in such a unique way where sweet Daisy seems to be naughty for the benefit of the mc and their future relationship. She's supposed to be deeply in love with the mc, so it's a delicate balance. If Daisy does too much naughty shit behind the mc's back, it may turn me off to the character. IMO, it's fine if she slowly nudges the family in a perverted direction and then tells the mc of her plans before going too far. If the mc knows about it and approves, then it would be hot if Daisy and sis got together.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I actually see your point here, although I like Daisy's teasing/flirting with sis thus far. I usually don't like female protag games, but I became a patron of Jessica O'Neil Hard News because I like making her a slutty cheater behind her boyfriend's back. I'm usually not too sensitive about cheating, but this game is different. It's set up in such a unique way where sweet Daisy seems to be naughty for the benefit of the mc and their future relationship. She's supposed to be deeply in love with the mc, so it's a delicate balance. If Daisy does too much naughty shit behind the mc's back, it may turn me off to the character. IMO, it's fine if she slowly nudges the family in a perverted direction and then tells the mc of her plans before going too far. If the mc knows about it and approves, then it would be hot if Daisy and sis got together.
If someone is in an stabile relationship and has sex with other people, without his partner being ok with it, but he/she doesn´t leave his/her partner for the new lover, it´s just cheating, no NTR. If there is no realtionship at all, it is not even cheating. To break up a realtionship is needed to make it become NTR. But many will never understand the difference between cheating and NTR.

How about you?

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I also have have no issues with what Daisy is doing with the sister, but if she did something sexual without Andy's prior knowledge it would technically be cheating. (Is the cheating tag for anyone cheating or only for someone that is not the protagonist? Correct tags become more difficult in a multi protag game).
I do not believe that Daisy has any intention of being unfaithful, and is only acting to bring the family closer together.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
please I want to play this game too. I read soomething about renpy 7.4. What do I need to do to start the game? I'm using 7zip to extract the game like I do with other games but it doesn't work for this game.

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
please I want to play this game too. I read soomething about renpy 7.4. What do I need to do to start the game? I'm using 7zip to extract the game like I do with other games but it doesn't work for this game.

You should just have to click on the exe file after it's unzipped.

You shouldn't need to install Ren'Py itself because Oopsy Daisy is a stand alone game.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
You should just have to click on the exe file after it's unzipped.

You shouldn't need to install Ren'Py itself because Oopsy Daisy is a stand alone game.
it always shows me two exe files one with 32 and one without it and when I click it one of them
the game wants to open but it closes down immediately.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
I also have have no issues with what Daisy is doing with the sister, but if she did something sexual without Andy's prior knowledge it would technically be cheating. (Is the cheating tag for anyone cheating or only for someone that is not the protagonist? Correct tags become more difficult in a multi protag game).
I do not believe that Daisy has any intention of being unfaithful, and is only acting to bring the family closer together.
I think she wouldn't mind to have a foursome with mom, sis & mc.. i could be wrong tho.. we gonna see :LOL:

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I downloaded V5 , loaded my last save from V4 ( Daisy and Laura on the floor) and I am in the same place, with no progress.
What have I done wrong ?

OOOOps, just noticed the "old saves don't work" message.:mad:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes